Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Sora1297
we're waiting on....you to officially accept Mulan i think? that way she gets in, Elsa and Anna get in, and thenn Mickey comes back?

Accepted! Just pretend like Mickey called out to Mulan as well.

@RareSecret
Just one question.

"Apparently, there was a wolf, mouse, gargoyle, skeleton-looking thing, and a fairy."

By mouse, do you mean Muru? Because he disappears unless Aleu needs him and even when he shows up, Aleu should be the only one able to see him. Except maybe possibly Mickey I gueeesss?
If you want, you can change mouse to a few people and a chameleon because Belle, Rapunzel and Flynn are there already. Just making sure.

no problem.

Forewarning: I always try to help, despite what might sound like tough love while typed.

@Razilin
"The wolf introducing herself as Aleu"

Jack skellington knows wolf-language?

wasn't mickey supposed to cast a language barrier spell or whatever for my characters? and maybe stitch, though I doubt he'll join now...

@Razilin
"The wolf introducing herself as Aleu"

Jack skellington knows wolf-language?

wasn't mickey supposed to cast a language barrier spell or whatever for my characters? and maybe stitch, though I doubt he'll join now...

Well, I would assume that by now everyone in Disney can understand each other. If you want an explanation, I'll just say that Mickey's magic aura is making it seem like they're translating.

Naturally? Or only with the hat on?
Does it amplify tiny fairy voices so everyone can hear her bell-like little voice too?

Alsl, was there a villain which Aleu destroyed/defeated? I'm making an inspirational speech for Mickey :3

Naturally? Or only with the hat on?
Does it amplify tiny fairy voices so everyone can hear her bell-like little voice too?

It would be sort of like his Thinner exposure. Constantly wearing the hat and being around magical items, he's developed a small magical aura that surrounds him 24/7, with or without the hat. It wouldn't allow him to cast spells, but it would be enough to allow him to freely communicate with others despite language barriers.

If you want a solid explanation, the Portals did some kind of magic translate thing to them.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Nah her movie was a quest to find herself. Her true home. I mean I guess Niju (the really annoying black wolf who didn't want to cross the sea cuz he's stubborn and dominant and mean), but she didn't fight him. Nava (the really cool, old, wise, white wolf pack leader) kinda just made sure he didn't interfere with the rest of the pack choosing to cross with Aleu. I guess he's a villian. But the real obstacle in Aleu's movie was her denial of her wolf blood and the adversity faced by those who are 'different'

Okay, thanks.

Sorry, I know we're now waiting for anna's reply again... I've been stuck on mobile all day so I'll repy first thing tomorrow...

That's cool!

Okay, so I've posted as Mickey. Working on a Horned King post is taking ages because lets face it, I have 5 villains to develop and a ton of content to cover xD

Guys, lets get a move on! Happily's away and her status says to gloss over her characters if they're blocking up the RP. Anna, Belle and Rapunzel will still be here, but they'll be NPC's until she returns.

LETS GET POSTS GOING! I DID NOT MAKE THOSE SUPER LONG POSTS FOR THIS TO DIE WITHIN WEEKS, SO LETS GO!

Okay, for all you Disney buffs, the Haunted Mansion story will draw heavily from te ride's backstory (yes, it actually has a backstory. Oddly enough, its connected to Big Thunder Mountain.)

I'll be combining the stories of both the Haunted Mansion and the Phantom Manor (French version of the ride with a much more sinister/thought of backstory) for this version, so expect to learn about the place.

• Thank You
Okay everyone: HollowEastWord won't be participating anymore due to health concerns. They've already informed me that they won't be able to reply. I'll be putting Elsa in a reserved spot, should she desire to return once her health gets better.

On an unrelated note, I know everyone's been busy. I get that. Life loves to kick you in the butt when you're just getting things done, but I have to ask that we all try to post. I really want this idea to work out and you guys all make this RP enjoyable for me. You're one of the easiest groups I've ever managed in an RP. But I'm not gonna nag you for posts. If you're not interested or can't reply anymore due to a hectic life atm, PLEASE tell me. I'd much rather put your characters in the Reserved spot should you decide to return then just waiting around for something to happen.

• Thank You
Can I have Jack Sparrow? And Aladdin?

*reads info about who controls seven seas*

Crap. Jack's going to need a LOT of help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.