Epic Disney: Reclaiming the Magic Kingdom! (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have Jack Sparrow? And Aladdin?

*reads info about who controls seven seas*

Crap. Jack's going to need a LOT of help.

Sounds good to me. Just make a sheet and I'll see if it works ^^

Works for me ^^

Because Yes.

And for cheering up...

Okay guys, I've been informed by ~Happily.Ever.After~ that they won't be participating in this RP anymore. Life's getting too busy for them and they don't want to drag down the RP.

As such, I'll be adding her characters to the reservation section, should she decide to return at a later date.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Then I propose that Happily's chars remain at Haunted Mansion, possibly even in a "mission control" type of role while active players take the fight to the Horned King's forces.

I agree, except for the Haunted Mansion thing. The Haunted Mansion is gonna be like, a no-fly zone in a bit.

I'd recommend they go back to Halloween Town to set up a base, which would in turn lead them to Atlantis along with the resistance.

(Cap'n Jack first!)
Image of Character:

Charming-as-always-captain-jack-sparrow-32570197-578-506.png

"My compass works fine."
Name:

Ja- I mean, Captain Jack Sparrow
Nickname:
(optional)
Species:
Human
Preferred Weapon(s):
Any sword or gun.
Abilities/Powers:
None (Yet)
Bio:

Jack hates the fact that Davy Jones still lives. After all, who stabbed his heart? Well, technically, Will did. He wants to reclaim the Seven Seas for his own, and anyone who tries to stop him will have his/her throat cut. He gets drunk often, wants to be immortal, and improvises all the time to suit his needs. Even though he seems like a villain, he always reveals his true colors near the end.

Other: M. I. C. K. E. Y. M. O. U. S. E.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I possibly be one of the FF characters considering the connection in the KH series? If not, I call Mushu! CHRIS TUCKER POWER TO THE MAX.
BREAK YOSELF

I'd go with Mushu. FF characters aren't owned by Disney or affiliated with the main characters except in KH, which has nothing to do with this RP unfortunatly.

Also, Mushu was played by Eddie Murphey, not Chris Tucker :3

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

This post is the result of hours upon hours of listening to both the Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor score (with voices), researching the story of both rides, a little bit of original content in terms of combining both stories into one massive story, and a FUCK TON of references.

Also if it wasn't clear what Mickey asked Jack to do, he asked the Pumpkin King to sing Grim Grinning Ghosts with the other gouls so they don't kill us all xD

OH MY GOD YOURE AWESOME AND I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL FOR SUCH AN AMAZING DISNEY BUFF GM! I KNOW YOU PUT TONS OF EFORT INTO THAT AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!! GLOMPGLOMP ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

Dang it. WHY DOES EDDIE MURPHY SOUND LIKE CHRIS TUCKER?! Anyways, BREAK YOSELF

Image of Character: download (1).jpg
Name: Mushu
Nickname: None
Species: Dragon
Preferred Weapon(s): His humor and his fire-breath
Abilities/Powers: Can transform into a BIGGER DRAGON, breathes fire
Bio: Mushu originally came from China as a guardian and friend to Mulan. He's funny, he's smart, and pretty cool, and friendly as well. He does like his beauty sleep and loves being pampered.He will protect and accompany anyone he is assigned to be with, and I just can't think of anything else xD
Other: M. I. C. K. E. Y. M. O. U. S. E.

Feel better, Raz!​

This sounds epic. O.O

Uh. I wanna squeeze in. Let me read over things.

Is it possible to claim villain characters or no? o:

Because I would love to be Maleficent. *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.