3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
Body Parts
yellow Power Level: Talented Human to Enhanced (@Ringmaster @Gands Sections BUT if you have any questions on using a particular character, send a PM to @Ringmaster regarding the bulk of this event!),

red Enhanced to Superhuman ( LIMITED @Michale CS sections, your mileage may vary, and it will be a SMALL role in the overall plot, just to include those who are outside the range but whose PCs are in the area IC )

Look/Feel: [ Mob War/Riot - Marvel's Netflix MCU level ] No player cap!

This is an invite-only RP, but everyone in Epic Crossover is already considered invited! Note this is a major event with THREE GMS, @Gands @Michale CS and @Ringmaster. All collaboration to be handled in an Iwaku Conversation or on Discord.

'Nuff Said!

[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Grady Murtaugh - Korvus

At last, I have this lunatic in a bear hug. I'm squeezing with all of my strength. First he tries boxing my ears, I do feel it, but not as much as he'd like because of my new head covering.

Then I feel his damned teeth at my neck.

"AAAAUUGGHHHHH, you damned lunatic ! "

Well, pretty clear I cant let this go on for too much longer I think to myself. I start loosing it, really pissed off .

I can see the doorway into the next area. I start running towards it, my intention to hit it full strength, using Nosferatu as a buffer between me and the damned door. I don't know how much time I have with him gnawing at my neck.

@Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
Eden Haller - Psyhawk

As the cheap knockoff powersuit ground to a halt in front of her, she took a brief moment to look around. Below her and outside of the city Hall building where what appeared to be three groups. First, G.C.P.D., second, two Faces' thugs and third, two well dressed men by a sedan struggling with webbing, but otherwise we'll armed. The smaller of those two wearing a very strange Bird scull mask.

Up closer to where she was at, there was one more suit guy, flying around harassing cops. I take a moment to freeze his mind, his suit will like fly off in some random direction. Then there was two face.

"Spider Girl, can you deal with Two Face? Crazy isn't my thing !"

I then drop one of the mini E.M.P. stickies on suit at my feet. You never can be too sure. I inch closer towards the thugs, preparing to begin removing them from play.

@Michale CS @C.T.

It didn't go exactly as planned, as the returned cockiness from Lilly just caused Victor to smirk. But it did trigger a frenetic flurry of strikes from both combatants, fast enough to where - if this was in a movie - the director would have to shoot the exchange in slo-mo.

After the exchange though, the assassin was sporting a slice across the back of his forearm, and Lilly had no additional injuries. "How thoughtful. You made your own mark. I underestimated you. I almost never do that. This is going to be fun." Szasz fell back for a moment then went in again to engage, refocusing himself. She was starting to get the flow of Victor's style - Originally the man had went for a killing strike, but now that he knew that he was facing a competent combatant, he favored attacks that would simply inflict pain. The Sentinel came to the realization that to take down this opponent, she was going to have to purposely take punishment from him...

Or... their dance had left Lilly about two steps from where her gun lay on the floor. She thought of at least three ways she could roll, dive or duck to be able to retrieve it.

Would she go for her gun and try to avoid further injury, or would she take a hit or two and try to finish the blade master off in a knife fight?

@york
The Argent Sentinel (Lilly Briant)
@Michale CS

Lilly was inches away from her gun... Right about now, she could probably dive for it, but then again... Would it be worth it? With her other hand already incapacitated, she wasn't in a hurry to risk having a knife embedded in her other hand as well simply to try and deliver a killing blow.

Instead, she took the arguably riskier route, and went to purposely take a blow or two from her opponent. Naturally, it was going to hurt, alot... But she was willing to endure as much pain as she needed, to get the job done, by finishing off her opponent. Normally, she would have tried to knock him unconscious, but given the circumstances, if she had to... She would have to take things a little further.

It was hard to say if her opponent would live if her attempt to take him down succeeded, but... In either case, she aimed to get the job done, one way or another.

After all, she was trained to become a weapon... A human weapon, not so much a hero.

That hero part came later... On its own accord, but even so... Unlike someone like the Batman, while she preferred not to kill, she was willing to make an exception... If all else failed.​

"Spider Girl, can you deal with Two Face? Crazy isn't my thing!"
Anya pouted as the last guy just avoided her intended slingshot move. "C'mon amigo, that makes the move like 75% less cool when you do that." Spider-Girl glanced over towards the other when she called out and grinned. "I'm all over it!" Leaving the others to Eden, she went off to go deal with Two-Face.

@Michale CS @Gands

Now I know what you're thinking. What the hell is our old friend Cobblepot doing? Well, he was actually in his car calling for backup while Butch was out cold from Spider-Girl. When the backup finally did arrive, Cobblepot looked to his men, who all just rose brows at his unique mask.

"Gentlemen! It is truly an honor to be serving with you all on this night. As you know, the Spider-Girl and some other so called 'superhero' is trying to hurt our dear friend Harvey Dent. Now, I don't think that we should allow this. Now, I want half of you to deal with Psyhawk, while Butch, me, and the other half go to stop Spider-Girl from interfering anymore. Understood?" The men all simply nodded before Penguin walked over to Butch and woke him up by simply kicking him a few times.

"Huh?" He said before looking up to Penguin and just letting out a loud sigh and grabbing his gun off of the ground and following Thomas. As the men, quickly, found Psyhawk and began shooting.

When Thomas, Butch, and the remaining men found Spider-Girl, Thomas held up his gun along with Butch and the twenty other men that came with him.

"Sorry Spider-Girl, but Gotham is going to burn along with every other poor sod in this cesspool. We'll start off with you, then we'll move to the big leagues like Batman and Bruce Wayne." He said before laughing. "Now are you gonna be a good girl and give up nicely?" He asked, his finger on the trigger along with his men and Butch.

@C.T. @Michale CS @Gands

"Eres gracioso."

r23l5He.png

"I've stood my ground against the Red Hulk, do you really think I'm going to surrender to a bunch of nobodies? I have a reputation to keep. Let me tell you how this is going to go down. You're going to fire your guns...and hit nothing. Enhanced reflexes and precog, can't beat that combo. You know, kinda like in RPGs when you're a level 77 character going into a level 3 area. They crush it. All that'll happen if you pull those triggers is you, one by one, getting a face-punch. Not good. Or you could just give up."

@thatguyinthestore

"Eres gracioso."

r23l5He.png

"I've stood my ground against the Red Hulk, do you really think I'm going to surrender to a bunch of nobodies? I have a reputation to keep. Let me tell you how this is going to go down. You're going to fire your guns...and hit nothing. Enhanced reflexes and precog, can't beat that combo. You know, kinda like in RPGs when you're a level 77 character going into a level 3 area. They crush it. All that'll happen if you pull those triggers is you, one by one, getting a face-punch. Not good. Or you could just give up."

@thatguyinthestore
Cobblepot simply shrugged and held his gun at her.

"You really think I care what you do to me or my men? This isn't about me. I'm not in this for any money. I already have enough of that. No, this is about the cause. I'll never give up, and I certainly won't sell out the cause. The wheels have already been set in motion, kid. You and every other superhero will have more luck getting into a nun's skivvies than stopping it."

@C.T.

Eden Haller - Psyhawk

With the advent of more armed hoods, Eden's time became very precious. She moved quickly behind a pillar as the gunfire started up again. She needed to keep these latest group of idiots busy so Spider Girl can finish Two Face. She separated her perception, her psyche and moved it back outside. She started first to use her minor telekinesis to yank or push a thug's machine gun to one side so he began to slaughter his compatriots. As this caused confusion and difficulties for her enemies, she began to mindlock them, freezing them in place.

She worried about two face. The file she had previously read indicated he was a multiple personality. She was concerned his madness might spread. She also had issues about testing her new armor against lots of bullets. This didn't sound healthy at all. Eden's earlier anger has been replaced by her usual colder battle tested thoughtfulness at least. Now she wondered what she had gotten herself into.

@Michale CS @C.T. @thatguyinthestore

Cobblepot simply shrugged and held his gun at her.

"You really think I care what you do to me or my men? This isn't about me. I'm not in this for any money. I already have enough of that. No, this is about the cause. I'll never give up, and I certainly won't sell out the cause. The wheels have already been set in motion, kid. You and every other superhero will have more luck getting into a nun's skivvies than stopping it."
She just rolled her eyes beneath her mask. "Spare me. I've heard this all before. Didn't work out then, won't work out now." Anya grinned audaciously, looking right at Cobblepot. "Give it your best shot."

@thatguyinthestore

green On 12/15/16 sometime I'll do a synopsis and a general wrap-up of this chapter of the thread - I simply don't have it in me to run the big boss fights I wanted to in order to tie this up - in January around the 20th I'll see if @Ringmaster is up to running part two of this or if we're going to move on to another GM running things.

Sorry for the lag but health and holidays intervened.

Cheers!

Michale

Last edited:
blue The broad strokes:
  • Riddler flees the scene via helicopter, leaving a bomb attached to the Batplane that can be disarmed... By solving a riddle of course
  • Corvus fights off Nosferatu who flees once he hears the helicopter leaving
  • Argent Sentinel fights Victor Zsasz who disappears, severely wounded, after temporarily blinding her with a Zulu-like poison spit in her eyes.
  • Upon seeing the aliens helping GizmoGal, Blackout retreats after temporarily disabling Gir with a headshot.
  • If @Sir Kaltao wishes, I will create a thread for the Amusement park encounter, otherwise we can consider that resolved off-panel with the Joker escaping and Damian recovered.
  • Harvey Dent and his cohorts are captured, and Thomas Cobblepot somehow miraculously escapes.
  • Several pockets around town of thug resistance are put down as help is brought in via a covert team.
  • Some kind of strange summoning ritual was foiled by a sudden revelation of infiltrators among the ranks of the summoners... The only clue was a symbol from Gotham's early days - one that resembles an owl.
The fine details I can work out later, and if I've left any loose ends that I didn't cover, PM me here or on Discord.

Sorry for the sudden closure, but this took far longer than I budgeted for. Consider this RP in epilogue mode. Once I am at a PC and not on my phone I'll wrap things up in a more narrative way.

Thanks for your patience!

• Useful
Reactions: York
Gotham Body Parts.. Epilog

Riddler's lair

Grady Murtaugh - Korvus

Grady stood silent for a moment watching Edward Nigma fly off in the helicopter. His own left side was covered in blood and he still felt woozy now that the adrenaline was wearing off. He leaned against a wall recovering while Blue dealt with the bomb.

Was it all for nothing ? His potential friendship with Nosferatu likely done, since the man tried to chew through his neck. He took his phone out, sent a text to Raylene and April.

{ action done for now, Nosferatu unsuccessful and trying to chew through my neck and managed to escape. Riddler flew off in a helicopter. Argent and Blue okay too. See you both soon {

There, done. He was already feeling better. He went over to double check Argent, who by now had already bandaged her wounded left hand. He went over to Nygma's security board, he was determined to capture the video image of his fight with Nosferatu. In his fury, the former scientist threw aside his mask and he wanted a copy of the man's face to show others. Not that he didn't trust the GCPD, but... He didn't trust the GCPD.

He hoped his father was okay. He hoped the whole damned city was not burned to the ground. Well, so much for his first real night as a Hero. Some time keeping people inspired by one of the lunatics to riot and fighting to a draw with someone that should have been on his side. Yeah, he did real good.

He felt tired, inside and out.

" Argent, you okay ? "

( after a pause to allow for a reply)

" How about you Blue ? Should we wait for GCPD ? or can I go home and sleep ? "

@york @Michale CS @Ringmaster @thatguyinthestore

Eden Haller - Psyhawk

Epilog

Eden sat down in the chair vacated by his honor the Mayor. Strangely satisfied that she and Spider Girl managed to save someone. Yet, as usual, few paid her any attention as GCPD officers swarmed the area, carrying away mentally frozen goons.

She spent just a moment or maybe two watching Spider Girl from behind as she talked to the commissioner, man named Gordon she remembered. She sighed for a moment eyeing the superheroine's tush in the tight costume. Then she got up and started to head out.

@C.T. @Michale CS

Mid Event Epilogue: Harper Row

After the events with Riddler, Harper simply nodded to Argent and Grady.

"You two can stay here or whatever. I'm gonna go home and lie down." She said before flicking a wave to the two and hopping in the Batwing. Once she returned to the Narrows, she could tell that they were still recovering from earlier. Upon entering her apartment she saw that Cullen was safe, on the couch watching TV.

"Hey what took you so long?" The teen asked, mouth full of Cheetos. Harper didn't say anything. Instead she just broke down in tears and hugged her little brother tightly. She didn't want to ever let go. Not anyone, not even Bruce, could ruin this for her. Because she knew that he was the only reason she continued to do this. The rest of Gotham didn't matter to her. Just Cullen.

"I love you Cullen." Harper said quietly, still hugging him. Cullen just let out a nervous chuckle and pat her on the back. This wasn't how she normally acted, after all.

"I love you too, sis." He said before awkwardly patting her on the back before she finally let go. They both just sat back and watched TV, Harper grabbing some Cheetos and munching on them with her little brother. She just hoped she wouldn't have to put up with anymore bullshit for tonight.

@Gands @Ringmaster @york @Michale CS @others

Reactions: Gands
Grady Murtaugh aka Corvus.

Grady wearily watched Blue leave. He sat for a bit against the wall watching Argent finish bandaging her hand.

"You should probably head out Argent. GCPD will be here soon enough. I will stay and play honest witness."

He did actually feel good about his compatriots tonight. Blue was good at riddles even if her people skills needed a bit of polishing. His friend Argent, who probably saved his hide tonight with the host of summer night training sessions.

Argent yah did good tanight darlin!. Victor Z won't forget you.

@thatguyinthestore @york @Michale CS

--------[ EPILOGUE : GIZMOGAL ]--------
After the grueling ordeal she'd had in Gotham, Janice only spent the night in the hotel her boss had provided. While the miracle shot Zim had given her had brought the young woman from the brink of death, it did little in settling her down from the near-death experience. She didn't even protest when the alien and his robot tagged along. She even nearly checked in while wearing her full gear.

That night while her new companions watched TV, Janice peered out the window and watched as Gotham regained control of itself. She saw several helicopters in the air, and wondered how many were ferrying a villain away. She ordered room service, and ate heartily before flopping into bed and falling (safely) unconscious.

When she packed up Hall and Oates and the rest of her things the next morning, she had been ready to bid Zim and Gir farewell after thanking them for their help. But then Zim had proposed/demanded, in his usual fashion, that they both come along with her back to New York. Which she at first haughtily rebuked, saying the apartment was too small even for herself. As the alien was want to do, he had insisted even louder, causing a scene that had front desk knocking at her door.

Figuring she would like the company (eventually) and that having the opportunity to examine alien tech firsthand would make up for the aggravation, Janice had relented. She took a couple days to move out of her studio apartment and into a larger loft in Manhattan. All the while flopping being regretful and thankful she had roommates.

While her first foray into heroism hadn't gone nearly as well as she liked, Janice still walked away from the ordeal with a sense of satisfaction she had stepped out of the sidelines and right into the very dangerous game. Once she started working at her new job properly, she not only made some upgrades to Hall and Oates, but in her free time also took to improve herself and her gear. She swore that next time she got in the game, she'd be wearing more than an old suit and helmet.
--------{EPILOGUE: POISON IVY}--------
"Please dont!......Don't feed me to that-that-that thing!" cried the thug who had come into Ivy's domain with the audacity to hold a lit Molotov Cocktail. Well, the last thug to be more precise. He was being suspended upside down by thick vines over the maw of something that looked like it came from Little Shop of Horrors, only even larger. Ivy stood over another thug riddled with thorns and writhing in pain. His veins were dark red, and hives were forming from his wounds.

"Typical...silly....boy....come looking for victims....and can't handle real fighters like my babies." Ivy sneered at him and brought him lower so that the plant snapped up at the top of his skull. He whimpered and screamed, pleading more. Ivy stroked the leaves of her man-eater and cooed "Eat up my baby." The man fell into the waiting maw and would tell in Hell how he was still alive even as the jaws ripped him in half.

The sirens had been constant throughout the night, but as Ivy listened now, they seemed to be coming to her little corner of the city at last. They would find it relatively pacified, as those miscreants who had come to her area seeking to burn it, were adorning the sidewalks and roads as the more timid residents cowered in their homes. Every one of them were covered in thorns and hives.

Moving swiftly, Ivy gathered the pods of her Dryads and anything else of value, threw on a long coat, and had one of her spore slaves drive her away from the neighborhood before Gotham PD could arrive. While she made her escape in the mayhem, Ivy thought of what to do with the millions she'd earned for her services now that her base of operations was done for. She talked aloud to herself while stroking the case that held her Dryads safely in its confines.

"Perhaps I've been in the city too long. These new children will need a proper upbringing." She then told her dead-eyed driver. "West to the forests and stick to the back roads. We're goin' to the country."​

Eden Haller - Psyhawk

Eden came by to Gizmogals hotel room for a visit. It was early morning and the other woman was getting ready to leave.

"Hey there" Smiling at Janice. "Shot by a sniper Seriously ? Just got a fantastic new job and you try to get yourself killed?".

Just the same Janice can hear the teasing in Eden's voice and see the smile under the other woman's hood.

"Look, I don't have many friends in the business okay, so try to keep yourself in one piece". I left another copy of my business card in the flowers. If... you.... need... anything... please call me ?

After a brief kiss on the cheek, Eden left.

@Ms.Ezra

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotham Body Parts.. Epilog

Riddler's lair

Grady Murtaugh - Korvus

Grady stood silent for a moment watching Edward Nigma fly off in the helicopter. His own left side was covered in blood and he still felt woozy now that the adrenaline was wearing off. He leaned against a wall recovering while Blue dealt with the bomb.

Was it all for nothing ? His potential friendship with Nosferatu likely done, since the man tried to chew through his neck. He took his phone out, sent a text to Raylene and April.

{ action done for now, Nosferatu unsuccessful and trying to chew through my neck and managed to escape. Riddler flew off in a helicopter. Argent and Blue okay too. See you both soon {

There, done. He was already feeling better. He went over to double check Argent, who by now had already bandaged her wounded left hand. He went over to Nygma's security board, he was determined to capture the video image of his fight with Nosferatu. In his fury, the former scientist threw aside his mask and he wanted a copy of the man's face to show others. Not that he didn't trust the GCPD, but... He didn't trust the GCPD.

He hoped his father was okay. He hoped the whole damned city was not burned to the ground. Well, so much for his first real night as a Hero. Some time keeping people inspired by one of the lunatics to riot and fighting to a draw with someone that should have been on his side. Yeah, he did real good.

He felt tired, inside and out.

" Argent, you okay ? "

( after a pause to allow for a reply)

" How about you Blue ? Should we wait for GCPD ? or can I go home and sleep ? "

@york @Michale CS @Ringmaster @thatguyinthestore
Mid Event Epilogue: Harper Row

After the events with Riddler, Harper simply nodded to Argent and Grady.

"You two can stay here or whatever. I'm gonna go home and lie down." She said before flicking a wave to the two and hopping in the Batwing. Once she returned to the Narrows, she could tell that they were still recovering from earlier. Upon entering her apartment she saw that Cullen was safe, on the couch watching TV.

"Hey what took you so long?" The teen asked, mouth full of Cheetos. Harper didn't say anything. Instead she just broke down in tears and hugged her little brother tightly. She didn't want to ever let go. Not anyone, not even Bruce, could ruin this for her. Because she knew that he was the only reason she continued to do this. The rest of Gotham didn't matter to her. Just Cullen.

"I love you Cullen." Harper said quietly, still hugging him. Cullen just let out a nervous chuckle and pat her on the back. This wasn't how she normally acted, after all.

"I love you too, sis." He said before awkwardly patting her on the back before she finally let go. They both just sat back and watched TV, Harper grabbing some Cheetos and munching on them with her little brother. She just hoped she wouldn't have to put up with anymore bullshit for tonight.

@Gands @Ringmaster @york @Michale CS @others
Grady Murtaugh aka Corvus.

Grady wearily watched Blue leave. He sat for a bit against the wall watching Argent finish bandaging her hand.

"You should probably head out Argent. GCPD will be here soon enough. I will stay and play honest witness."

He did actually feel good about his compatriots tonight. Blue was good at riddles even if her people skills needed a bit of polishing. His friend Argent, who probably saved his hide tonight with the host of summer night training sessions.

Argent yah did good tanight darlin!. Victor Z won't forget you.

@thatguyinthestore @york @Michale CS
Argent Sentinel (Lilly Briant)
@thatguyinthestore @Gands @Michale CS

The Sentinel was recovering from her battle, and well, from having been temporarily blinded by some sort of poison spit. Seeing that the battle was already over, she was quick to begin to bandage up that open wound she had been keeping at bay by clutching that knife she had acquired from her opponent not too long ago, tucking both of those knives away in her belt for further use some day... And retrieving the gun that she had dropped onto the ground somewhere amidst the battle.

It was not long after, that she met up with Grady and the others, the former asking if she was okay.

"Peachy... Target got away though..." She muttered.

Even through the slight strain in her voice, the distinct tone of disappointment in her voice about that whole thing was clear, but she had little time to sulk about this... Seeing as the Police were already on the way here, according to Grady.

"Understood. I'll catch you later." She said, giving him a quick salute, with her uninjured hand.

Then... She was off again, gone into the shadows once more... The Sentinel had once again dropped from the radar in a manner of speaking, after her job was done... At least, as done as it could have been; she'd find that Victor person some other day... And this time, she was ready for him.

Body Parts Epilog The next two weeks.

The few days after the event Gotham was swarming with superheroes and super agents. Several of both wanting to catch Joker or Riddler.. or near any bad guy they could find. Some minor ones were.

At least one disguised meta human went through the hospitals in Gotham spreading healing powers to many ailing police and civilians. Many supers stayed a few extra days helping with cleaning up and rebuilding.

Rumor has it at least two major crime bosses either changed addresses or disappeared altogether.

In New York Rival ninja organization the Hand was seen flexing it's muscle in Chinatown against the Foot. Rumor has it though that there was some deal made between the two groups that saw foot territory shrink back to previous territorial boundary's.

GCPD Commissioner Gordon was quoted as thanking the local heroes and of course his braved department officers, despite being overwhelmed all over the city.

In short, a month later and the city of Gotham was, aside from a few buildings and a relatively minor number of civilian and police deaths, back to normal.

@C.T. @york @Ringmaster @Michale CS @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Nomad-22 @ch0sen1 @mr_pibbs @Raven @thatguyinthestore @Angelic Fusion @Chewy Rabbits @Kingof192 @LuckycoolHawk9 @OrlandoBloomers @Sir Kaltao @Ms.Ezra

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
Status
Not open for further replies.