Elven Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherie look at the newly arrived guy. "Hi, Blake!" she smiled at him.

He looked at her, "I am guessing you must be Cherie?"

"Yep, I am. Welcome to the group!" she said while tossing him an apple.

He moves his hands and catches the apple then looks at it, "It looks perfectly ripe like it was never affected by anything."

"Of course. It's because it's protected by the Saltus' power." she answered.

"Wow...the Saltus really is a powerful being." he widened his eyes as he took a bite and tasted the juicy flavors.

She smiled at his remark. "Yes, he is indeed. That's why he is called the embodiment of forest. He is one with it." she explained.

Then she said, " Ah. Let me introduce you to the others. This is Zeia." she gestured to her. " And Savisal." she said nodding towards Savisal.

"This is Blake." she said to them.

He waved to the group, "Most don't know about my kind because there are so few of us so I am impressed you even knew of our existence Cherie."

Cherie's eyes shuttered for a moment at what he said. But it passed away quickly.

"I, read about your kind somewhere. It was said that you're nothing but legends. And since, there are only a few of you, not much evidence was collected." she explained.

"Legends of old that don't seem believable? Makes sense." he chuckles lightly and raises a hand to his chest level palm facing the sky, "Watch." flexing his hand a couple mini cuts appear on his hand making blood come forth and float in the air above his hand.

Cherie watched fascinated. "That's incredible. Can you maanipulate other people's blood, too?" she asked.

Savisal glanced at the newcomer as he entered the camp. Who is this...? Then he heard Cherie mention his name. there was something about him that just...shook him wrong. As he took another bite, he heard the comment about legend. Each one of them fit into that category..himself, the Saltus, and apparently whoever this kid was.

Suddenly, he saw the blood floating above his hand and he gripped the stick he had, shifting it back into a curved blade. Blood Fiend...damnable beings. Why is one of their kind here? Savisal had no love for them...all they seemed to do was bring havoc and chaos wherever they went. It was like their entire reason for being was to kill and destroy.

Was he going to join this ragtag bands Zeia seemed to be forming? If so, he might have something to say about that. The Saltus he wasn't too fond of, but at least he could tolerate him. This blood fiend he would stab him through the heart quick as smile at him.

"Yes I can control other people's bloo...." he trails off as he feels eyes of hatred upon and an increased speed of a heartbeat. Looking over at Savisal he narrows his eyes so slightly, "It would seem one of you has had bad experiences with my kind before." he comments as he sees the blade in Savisal's hand.

Cherie sensed it too. She knew it. Savisal is looking he can rip Blake's head and eat it for dinner. She has no experience with their kind yet. Deciding to diffuse the situation, she stood in between.

"No fighting guys." she said slowly. Then telepathically, "Guys, stop this. Zeia will be terrified." she admonished them. "Savisal, do you really think the Saltus would allow him if he's what you think? I don't blame you but I'll keep an eye on him if that would make you feel better." she said to him.

Blake nodded and lowered his guard a little, "I would prefer that to tension between me and someone I am working with."

Cherie sighed internally. "Well, I'll just talk to Blake somewhere out of your sight for a while. And try to figure out why he's here. So stop glaring." she said telepathically to Savisal only.

"Blake, why don't we search for that creature you're searching for? We have to find and bury it before something else does, don't you think?" she said to Blake. "Great Saltus, with your permission?" she asked to the Saltus. He nodded his approval and she grabbed Blake by the hand. "C'mon. Let's go" she said smiling.

He crossed his arms as they stood there then suddenly she grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the group when the stopped he looked at her, "Well that was interesting."

Cherie looked at him and sighed. "Sorry about that. He's really protective of Zeia. He doesn't trust much. Especially when he doesn't like the person." she said rolling her eyes.

"I noticed he clearly doesn't like Blood Fiend's or anything that controls blood. I could feel it in his heartbeat. The way it sped up preparing for battle yada yada yada you get the idea." he raises his hand again summoning up the drops of blood again, "I like to mess with my blood to see the extent of my powers and so far I can make it do anything the mind can imagIne."

Cherie watched him use his power. "Can I touch it? The blood, I mean." she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.