Elven Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cherie arched an eyebrow to Savisal. "What do you mean? Of course, I'm still around. Why wouldn't I be?" she said in reply.
She caught some of Savisal's thoughts. She rolled her eyes at his thoughts. He's protective, that's fine but he's so stiff. She chuckled lightly.

She picked another fruit and toyed with it while thinking what's happening with the Saltus and that other person. Taking a bite, she glanced at Savisal still thinking about the Saltus. Deciding she doesn't want to be caught staring, she scanned the surroundings again for any disturbance. Then she felt something or someone in terrible pain. As if one with the person, she gasped for air.

Blake fell to his knees still holding his head in pain, "Why now of all times?" this wasn't the first time his body had ever acted up but he didn't like it.

Cherie suppressed her gasp as she doesn't want Zeia or anyone about the other possibilities of telepathy.

Savisal was looking at her and she managed to cut herself a bit so as she can have an alibi.

Closing her eyes, she concentrated to cut off the link. She tried to do so without being obvious. After a few seconds, she managed to tune it out. Then, she healed herself.

"What was that about?" she thought.

Suddenly he felt fine. All the pain was suddenly gone. Panting a little as if he was exerting himself he manages to stand up again, "The hurt creature just died." he then thought to himself, "During my episode I felt a tingle inside my head. Just what the hell was that?"

Cherie decided to find out. She finished her fruit and lie down on the grass. She searched the source from before. She guess it could be the one the Saltus was running after.

"There!" she said mentally. "Hmm. It's a guy but not an elf? Is he a human?" she thought.

"I should watch before trying to contact him. The Saltus might take offense." Cherie said thoughtfully.

He looked at the Saltus, "If I may ask. Are their other people in this forest? I hear some irregular heartbeats from animals so I am unsure."

Cherie listened to the guy. She is wondering if he's a telepathic being, too. She is known for being too curious for her own good and she is intrigued by this guy.

"Great Saltus, if you may, I would like to speak with him. I wouldn't want to by pass your authority. It's just I am desperately curious." she requested to the Saltus.

She didn't expect to be allowed but the Saltus allowed her as long as he can also hear it.

"Hi! I'm Cherie, a friend of the great Saltus. I was the one you felt earlier." she said by way of introduction.

He jumped a little at the sound of her voice in his head then tried to speak with her in his head, "You sound pretty respectful. Cherie my name is Blake Halverson. I came her from the human part of the world but I am not human. I am known as a Blood Fiend. I can literally control blood to do anything I want."

Cherie heard his reply. "Oh. Hi Blake. From the human world, huh? How come you're in those parts if you're not one of them?" she asked him.
"Hmm. A Saltus is a great being so we have to show them respect if you value your life." she said further.

He said he's a Blood Fiend. They are quite rare and almost never venture outside. Why is one here? she thought to herself. "A Blood Fiend? How old are you? Are you of the noble ones or the warriors?" she inquired.

He chuckled lightly, "You do realize that there can only be six of us in the universe at any given time right? I am in my 3,000s though to answer your question."

He's in his 3000 already? Cherie thought. "I guess for your kind that's still a young age, right?" she said. "Only 6 in this universe? That's lonely." she commented as she thinks of why he's in this world. He could be a great guard, she realized.

"You're right it is lonely that is why I ran away from the human world. They all shunned me because I was different and not 'normal'." he sighs, "No one understands me."

"Yeah. I know how that feels. It's too bad when one is unique and the others outcast you." she said empathizing with him. "Would you like to come with us?" she offered.

"We are going to help a girl who's the last of the Spirit Elves to do her mission. I'm one of her guards. We're 3 guards including the Saltus. So how about it? YOu can just tag along and we'll provide you company. No pressure." she replied smiling.

"A spirit elf? I have only heard of them through memories passed down to me when I was aware of my abilities. You know we share memories and stuff. It is kinda cool." he put a hand to his chin thinking, "You know what. I will join you. It sounds like fun."

"That's great! It is fun and adventurous! You can go with the Saltus to go back here." she said.

"Actually I can sense your heartbeat and I can find you that way." he smiled and bowed to the Saltus, "It would seem I am joining you on your quest." smiling he starts in the direction of the group.

So he can hear heartbeats, too. It's a powerful and useful talent. "Ok, then. I'll be expecting you." she said

After about a minute he could be heard walking up, "I have arrived." He stepped through the trees, "Hello."

Status
Not open for further replies.