Elven Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will try my best to." he smiled and looked over his shoulder, "Though I know it won't be easy."

"Easy is an understatement." she said laughing. "Don't worry. Just stick with me so he won't cut your head off or something." Cherie said.

"Even if he cut my head off I wouldn't die but it would hurt like hell." He laughed a little, "I will stay near you then,"

Savisal sighed as he continued sitting against the tree, eating the fruit. Having a demon in the party was a bad idea. He didn't like the creature to begin with and having him tag along would only further that despisement.
Still, he had his work and that was his ultimate goal. If he had to deal with having that..thing..with him, then he'd have to deal.

He watched as the two came back. "seems you both got acquainted while you were away. did you have fun?" His voice reeked of sarcasm and malice. He didn't want that creature anywhere near him right now. Might disease my food.

Blake could hear his distaste for him and sighed, "Yes I did have fun. You don't have to be so crude."

She laughed at his reply. "I know. Coz you already told me you're kind of immortal unless you go kill yourself. Well, that's also creepy if you lose your head and you're still alive." She joked. "Anyway, let go back." she said to him and they went back to the others.

She immediately saw Savisal's glare directed at Blake. She sighed. This is going to be a pain not only in the ass but her head too.

Cherie tried not to get annoyed. "Yeah. We had fun. Like super fun." she said with a bit of sarcasm and rolled her eyes. Sitting down, she addressed Savisal. "I've binded him to me so he won't be able to do you harm or Zeia." she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked at Cherie in surprise thinking, 'What is she saying we didn't enter in a contract!'

Cherie pinched him without anyone seeing. "Just go with the flow. He's gonna kill you if you don't agree." she said to him mentally.

He dropped his head and nodded. It was better to pretend that he was in a contract with her giving him some wiggle room. It was definitely better than having Savisal try to kill every so often, "Yes we entered in a contract. Cherie being the contractor and I being the contractee."

Savisal glared at Cherie. Did she really think him to be so stupid!? Still, he remained silent. There was little point in continuing this argumentative tug of war. If he did end up coming with them, then he would deal with it. They needed to keep moving and get to the first crystals location. "When you're ready to go Zeia, we're leaving. We can't linger around any more than we already have."

Cherie sighed internally. "Phew. He didn't buy it but at least he's backing off. So stick with me even if it's a bit awkward." she told Blake telepathically.

She scanned the area while the others are tidying up. Savisal is right on that point. They've already spent more time than it's safe.

Blake nodded and looked about. Something felt off to him. Closing his eyes he searched for the presence of another heartbeat. He didn't like it. He could sense another one but seemed to come from all around them. It unnerved him that he couldn't pinpoint anything.

Cherie is still scanning the area. Blake was tensed. "Chill. Don't. Look so tensed." she said to him mentally. "Act casually." she further said.

"You don't understand. I can sense something but it is coming from everywhere at once. It has a heartbeat and it is faster paced like it is preparing for something." he opened his eyes and slowly scanned the area for movement.

"I know that. I can sense them, too. But it's no use if we're gonna alarm Zeia. Besides, Savisal might already sensed them, too. Just let him do the ordering coz whether we like it or not, he calls the shots here." she explained mentally to Blake.

She threw a brief glance at Savisal then looked at Blake. "And if you try to raise that first, Savisal will probably flip out and it might give him more reason to cut you through." she said while smiling apologetically to Blake.

He nodded curtly and crossed his arms thinking inside his head so she can hear, "If that is the best course of action but I don't like it. It sounds like one being but yet it comes from everywhere like it intentionally is trying to confuse me..." he dropped his head and leaned on a tree.

Cherie leaned on the tree, too. Waiting for Savisal to give orders. She sighed. "Patience. I already built traps around. They won't get here easily." she told him.

He sighed as he listened to the ruckus. "Enough. If you're coming along then come. We're leaving and we have to head to the first crystals location. It's still a fair distance from us."
He stood up and stretched, the sword still in his hand. "Zeia, we need to go. Whatever is out there isn't a threat to us. Let's go."

"Told you." she said telepathically to Blake while rolling her eyes. "Coming. Don't glare at me like that." she said at him softly with underlying warning to him.

"If you say so..." he replied in his head. Leaning away from the tree he closes his eyes for a second to thank the forest and the Saltus for the hospitality. Then turning he follows Cherie walking next to her not really wanting to anger Savisal by talking to Zeia just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.