Elven Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He wants you to get pissed so he can have an excuse to kill you." she answered telepathically to Blake.

"Thankfully I am good about keeping my emotions in check." he says and sighs in disappointment, "I just wish the rest of my kind weren't such douchebags."

"it's not your fault." she assured him. "Just stay as you are. I believe you." she said mentally as she smiled at him.

"Thanks cause one person believing me is a real uplifter..." he said in his head, "I just need to do what I need to do." he smiled and looked at her, "I am serious though. Thank you for believing me."

"Of course. I know how it feels. You have no idea." she replied.
"And thanks for coming, too." she said.

"My pleasure. It is nice to be a part of something larger than myself." he smiled and looked at her, "However I think I do know a little."

"It's fine. Besides, know that I am your friend." she said smiling

"Thank you..." he fell silent and looked back forwards to watch Savisal and Zeia walk ahead of them a little,"It is good to know that someone out there is ok with my exiestence..."

"I can't condemn you. I did horrible things so I have no right to do thatto you." she explained

"Most don't have that mindset so it is a nice change. Most would try to use me to their own ends or just try to kill me." he sighed softly, "I have done more killing in my life than I care to have done."

"Killing can change us and we have to fight to keep our sanity." she smiled at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.