Elven Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you really want to." he flexed a finger and the blood flew together to form a larger drop of blood then it floated over to her sitting in midair.

Cherie lightly touched the drop of blood. She tried to play with it. "Wow." she said while poking it.

He smiled then made the blood spread out suddenly to the size and shape of a sheet of paper. Then smiling he said, "Check this out." it began to change colors from red to a dark black then it lightened into a white and it fell to the ground, "Go ahead. Pick it up. You will find it is paper now."

Cherie watched him change the blood's appearance and color. Then it turned white and he said to pick it up. He said it turned into paper. She picked it up and it was really turned into paper. "How did you do that?" she said amazed while crumpling the paper and a flower grew out of it. She grinned at him.

"Like I said earlier. I can literally make blood do anything." he smiled at the flower that grew, "Give me an idea."

"Hmm, can you make this flower turn into blood?" she asked

"No. It wasn't originally created from blood so therefore I cannot do anything with it."

"But it's growing in the paper that was from blood so maybe you can do something?" she said.

"You have a point." closed his eyes and focused on the flower then tilted his head to the right popping his neck and the flower bent at a 90 degree angle.

Cherie saw the flower bend as Blake bend also. It's like the flower is imitating his actions. "That is something, I guess" she said laughing.

He smiled his eyes still closed then he opened his eyes quickly causing the flower to suddenly explode apart into drops of blood and they floated in the air.

"Cool. Just like fireworks. You think you can teach me that?" she asked him. It's both a great and terrifying power. It'd be great if she can learn a trick or two.

"I honestly don't think I can." he raised a hand and looked at his palm, "Being born with such power and already knowing how to use is enough to frighten me."

Cherie looked at him. She knew how being born with such a power can be terrifying. "I understand. But is there anything that is like your weakness or something?" she inquired

"As far as I know the only way I can die is intentional suicide. As far as I know."

"Killing yourself, huh? At some instances that could be the best way to go." she said.

"Yeah." she said. A silence fell over them. Cherie was also wondering how he came into this place. So she decided to ask him. "By the way, how come you find yourself here? I mean, how exactly you got here." she said seriously, looking him in the eye.

He looked at her for a second then looked at the sky, "It started a long time ago. My parents abandoned me when I was born. I made my way in the world travelling leaving no evidence behind because I wasn't aging. Someone found out so I ran. Even though they can't do anything I ran anyways and found myself at the edge of this forest. I had always loved nature so I entered and soon encountered the Saltus and you know what happens from there."

She listened to him as he told her his story. "Oh ok. But you have to earn Savisal's trust, if that's ok with you?" she said while playing with her fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.