Elswood Academy [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should there be diversity [a certain limit in a species]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully she can get this whole mess fixed and come back.

아이씨. Such a shame, I was just getting to know her as well.

X Ordered a new router because of that :X
ㅋㅋ We just forgot to pay the cable bill for A LONG TIME, that's all.

Hopefully she can get this whole mess fixed and come back.
Well, according to the reason, it has to do with age circumvention.. But yeah. Lets hope. I need someone with Lightning who can compete with my Electromagnetism char.

Uh-oh. Looks like our GALAXY got banned. sadface.

Also, my internet went out for a few seconds. Almost scared me to death. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
This... This is what the world has become. No internet, no life. XD

Well, you're not wrong. I survived with trying to get all the hidden characters on Crossy Road. I ended up getting four new characters until the internet turned on so, I feel like I achieved something today.

Reactions: mango
Well, according to the reason, it has to do with age circumvention.. But yeah. Lets hope. I need someone with Lightning who can compete with my Electromagnetism char.

Well later down the line when my char Aura Manipulation gets stronger he can tap into the blue aura and has some control over Electromagnestim and electricity since everything has an aura. He won't have as much control as u do but some control^^ so there's some competition.

My guy has transmutation... Don't think it's much of a competition unfortunately xD But he can make everything into anything he wants? :D <3 (minor a few mistakes he'd definitely make along the way xD)

And I finally finished him which makes me happy :x xD

And then there's my precious. Who can only do this so far:
giphy.gif

Ah, inspiration at its finest.

@Darling I think it was this rp but At work so can't look it up lol but can students inheritate their powers from their bloodline?

My guy's history will speak about how his father side of the family the male line all have aura manipulation and every male is stronger than the last, making my guy potentiality the most proficient with Aura Manipulation since he's the youngest male in his family and just discovering his powers.

On phonenso excuse misspelled w9rds.

Reactions: Darling
giphy.gif

Totally okay :X <3

latest

Aryan can do this xD <3

giphy.gif

Ur guy might like my guy since when he uses his power, the Aura Colors surround his body so a lot of colors for ur guy to use if they are fighting together or something.

Ur guy might like my guy since when he uses his power, the Aura Colors surround his body so a lot of colors for ur guy to use if they are fighting together or something.
I mean, why fight bbg? FRIENDSHIP IS M A G I C.~

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I just noticed... Aryan is the only guy in the cheering squad so far... Someone join him :X xD

I was so tempted to put Ollie in there, but in no way shape or form could I justify it with his demeanor. xD
XD I mean... Aryan could be fine on his own, but it would be so lonely... <3

Well later down the line when my char Aura Manipulation gets stronger he can tap into the blue aura and has some control over Electromagnestim and electricity since everything has an aura. He won't have as much control as u do but some control^^ so there's some competition.
Definetely.

Besides.. My guy, Hale Sanders is not in Elswood on his own. He was taken against his will. And he's half-british, american. XD

So english accent switcheroo

• Love
Reactions: Justin
XD I mean... Aryan could be fine on his own, but it would be so lonely... <3
My guy could join lol he's a Freshman so maybe Aryan got him to join since maybe Aryan could have Volunteer to guide my guy around the school? Cheerleaders do that kind of thing with Freshmen lol.

Definetely.

Besides.. My guy, Hale Sanders is not in Elswood on his own. He was taken against his will. And he's half-british, american. XD

So english accent switcheroo
Cool, my guy is going to be from Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.