• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elswood Academy [OOC]

Should there be diversity [a certain limit in a species]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Justin The Mad Prince

Yup, your characters inherent their powers from their bloodline, at least usually.

If both of their biological parents have powers, of course, they would have a higher chance to be passed down onto them.

So on, and so forth.

@Darling - Thank you so much! ♥♥♥

Okay, so by my count you all currently have 6 males (7, since I'm sure Justin is making a male and I hadn't seen his character up?), and 6 females posted in the Character Sheet Thread.

Which doesn't make anything easier for me, I'll still have to decide for myself which gender my character should be. Usually I go with the minority to help even out genders, but it seems you all have already done a great job at keeping things equal yourselves.

Are there any others who haven't posted their character sheets, excluding than Justin?

I'm planning to do this audio orientation thingy where there'll be a voice in the Orientation Room giving you some basic info about the school.

For the Freshmen, I always accidentally let the Seniors into orientation rooms in academy role-plays on accident, eesh.

@Justin The Mad Prince

Yup, your characters inherent their powers from their bloodline, at least usually.

If both of their biological parents have powers, of course, they would have a higher chance to be passed down onto them.

So on, and so forth.
Cool thanks^^ I knew I read that somewhere.

I'm planning to do this audio orientation thingy where there'll be a voice in the Orientation Room giving you some basic info about the school.

For the Freshmen, I always accidentally let the Seniors into orientation rooms in academy role-plays on accident, eesh.

U are amazing and I will for sure help keep rp alive since I am known to keep the party going lol

@Darling - Thank you so much! ♥♥♥

Okay, so by my count you all currently have 6 males (7, since I'm sure Justin is making a male and I hadn't seen his character up?), and 6 females posted in the Character Sheet Thread.

Which doesn't make anything easier for me, I'll still have to decide for myself which gender my character should be. Usually I go with the minority to help even out genders, but it seems you all have already done a great job at keeping things equal yourselves.

Are there any others who haven't posted their character sheets, excluding than Justin?
Yeah my guy will be up tonight or tomorrow going home now lol

U are amazing and I will for sure help keep rp alive since I am known to keep the party going lol
giphy.gif

I couldn't stop myself xD I'm so sorry xD

I'm making a guy! :D

Also just as an FYI, Galaxy won't be back. Just posting this in some of her groups to let everyone know. Q~Q

Wow.. I gotta hand it to you. The depth of this RP is like anything I've seen so far on Iwaku

You, my friend, are the most talented person I have ever come across. I bow down to you greatly.

10/10!
Brava!
I bow to you, oh depth-lord of RP's.
♥​

CORE CLASSES
Select 3
  • English
  • Literary Analysis & Composiiton
  • American Literature
  • British & World Literature
  • English Second Language [If applicable]
Select 3
  • World History
  • World Cultures
  • Current World Events
Select 3
  • Global Economics
  • Pre-Algebra
  • Algebra I & II
  • Geometry
  • Pre-Calculus/Trignonometry
  • Calculus I & II
Select 3
  • Earth Science
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
OTHER ELECTIVES
Select 2
  • Spanish
  • French
  • German
  • Latin
  • Portugese
  • Chinese
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Indonesian
Select 2
  • Teaching Assistant (Seniors Only)
  • Women in Literature
  • Cultural Voices
  • Creative Writing
  • The History of Special Abilities
  • Martial Arts
  • Archery
  • Chorus
  • Band
SKILL CLASSES
Select 2
  • Communication: From Astral to Zoological
  • Shapeshifting
  • Advanced Shapeshifting
  • Better, Faster, Stronger
  • Mental Manipulation 101
  • Advanced Mental Manipulation
  • Mind Games
  • Mastering The Four Elements
EXTRA-CURRICULARS
Select 2
  • Student Activities Committee
  • Digital Newspaper
  • Yearbook
  • Debate Team
  • Academic Decathlon
  • Art Club
  • Drama Club
  • Chess Club
  • Green Club
Select 2
  • Cheer/Spirit Squad
  • Field Hockey
  • Lacrosse
  • Soccer
  • Swimming/Diving
  • Track
  • Volleyball
  • Water Polo
  • Self Defense
Wait I'm confused about this, are they really supposed to take 3 each of every subject? Or 3 total core classes? Likewise for the others, are they supposed to do 4 extracurriculars, and both 2 languages AND 2 other electives? Cause that's like... 18 classes at once O.O

Wait I'm confused about this, are they really supposed to take 3 each of every subject? Or 3 total core classes? Likewise for the others, are they supposed to do 4 extracurriculars, and both 2 languages AND 2 other electives? Cause that's like... 18 classes at once O.O
All the classes are separated throughout the days of the week. And I'm pretty sure the students don't get Saturday and Sunday off T_T;

18 classes throughout the course of the week as @Ali said. Plus, the more classes you have, the more interactions with people. And that's key. Key to life. Key to soul. Key to all.
tumblr_m727473PVH1rsskhm.gif

Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back