Elswood Academy [OOC]

Should there be diversity [a certain limit in a species]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. My character sheet is done! @Darling .

@Ali I made Vinyl the same. The one that's really intelligent but also likes to meet people ALL THE DAMN TIME, even though he's reluctant to be close.

• Love
Reactions: Darling

@Ali I made Vinyl the same. The one that's really intelligent but also likes to meet people ALL THE DAMN TIME, even though he's reluctant to be close.
Heh, perhaps we can make Vinyl and Allison friends? She's a complete airhead and could use the guidance :)

• Love
Reactions: Darling

Chase and Vinyl are similar in the way that they're good students and kind of lie when it comes to the questions. xD

Heh, perhaps we can make Vinyl and Allison friends? She's a complete airhead and could use the guidance :)
Any relationship with Liddell I will always gladly take.

Chase and Vinyl are similar in the way that they're good students and kind of lie when it comes to the questions. xD
Aha, perhaps they may become acquaintances in the future! c;

Reactions: GALAXY
Any relationship with Liddell I will always gladly take.

Aha, perhaps they may become acquaintances in the future! c;
N'aw bbs ♥
I'd give you a GIF... but... I feel like I'd offend if I just looked up "k pop gifs", lmfao.
I'm so uncultured T_T;

N'aw bbs ♥
I'd give you a GIF... but... I feel like I'd offend if I just looked up "k pop gifs", lmfao.
I'm so uncultured T_T;
@Ali Go ahead and do it I don't mind! I bet you I'll end up knowing who the person in the gif is. Also, you'll honestly get there. And if you're learning Korean along the way (IF.) Hooooooboooiii.

Reactions: Ali
Totally didn't just add a whole bunch of gifs of Kwon Hyuk in my CS just now. Nope. Don't know what the hell you're talking about.

• Love
Reactions: mango and Ali
(meant to work on these more yesterday, but was spending money I didn't have, gomen!)

I've had Oliver brewing in my mind for some time now, he's coming along so naturally.

And then there's my female OC - I'm dying to write as an empath, considering I am one I always nab that role, but nothing's coming to me. I think it's because I'm sick of the same female FCs? I'd like to tone down the glamour x100 and have a real person, and there aren't any legitimate Polynesian FCS which saddens me...

No clue why I'm throwing this out there, haha. Just a little agitated!! D: Regardless they're in the works. I'd love to discuss relationships with people as well, once my sheets are acceptable...

• Love
Reactions: mango
Ollie is just about finished, just gotta find a theme song!

Right now, the most popular divisions are Ventus and Aqua, hey hey.

I wonder what my guy will be in lol doing test after I finish cs tonight so not to be infoyenced and change his personality around subconsciously lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Darling
I have discovered a major flaw in the scheduling system; I forgot to put a Friday in mine, now I'll have to rearrange everything.

Bare with me.

I believe I found my face claim
Brenda Song (Let me know if I need to change)
Also her gift will be Intangibility: the ability to pass through solid objects at will.

tumblr_inline_mzeuthw8zn1s2v078.gif
tumblr_inline_mzfbtdWb2s1r5hw0q.gif

Uh-oh. Looks like our GALAXY got banned. sadface.

Also, my internet went out for a few seconds. Almost scared me to death. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Last edited:
Uh-oh. Looks like our GALAXY got banned. sadface.

Also, my internet went out for a few seconds. Almost scared me to death. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I know... Q~Q I want my yeobo back D;

And I know that feeling :X Ordered a new router because of that :X

Reactions: mango
That's a bummer, seemed like a nice person. :c
She really is <3 One of the first persons I RP'd with when I first came here, she's amazing <3

Status
Not open for further replies.