Elswood Academy [OOC]

Should there be diversity [a certain limit in a species]?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We kind of come as a package deal anyway :D <3

Ps: I miss Kegin Q~Q
xD lol me and Gal are actually doing my first 1x1 with Seongi and Kegin called College Heat XD.

Maybe one day I will bring him into another rp lol maybe another MXM rp someday lol, I have never played the same character ever in another rp maybe same fc but never same char before but anything can happen just with the right rp.

What can I say? I'm an all round K-pop extraordinaire. ESPECIALLY WITH THEM ROOKIE GROUPS,
NCT_U, you can have my heart and soul and money any day.
And that's why they're on my sig.~

My face claim for my first char.

http://i.imgur.com/ZjZHGLt.jpg

All I got for now. And it may change as well, but for now, thats it.

Will look for one in regards of my female char.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Darling
@Jihae

@Ali

Connections are basically your relationships with the people you know of. You do not require to list down strangers, as usually, you don't really have an opinion on them. When I say descriptions in the connections section, I mean "What do you think of them?"

@GALAXY

What @Jihae said. ^ ^

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
NOTE TO EVERYONE
You are able to possess a power that another character has, as it's quite normal for repetitiveness here in Elswood, but please, I don't want 90 % of the populations of Elswood having invisibility powers and disappearing on me.
Thank you.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: Brea and Ali
NOTE TO EVERYONE
You are able to possess a power that another character has, as it's quite normal for repetitiveness here in Elswood, but please, I don't want 90 % of the populations of Elswood having invisibility powers and disappearing on me.
Thank you.
Screw all of y'all my precious baby can ABSORB AND MANIPULATE COLORS.

NOTE TO EVERYONE
Thank you.
That's Leo's secondary power - it's how he's a table by day, sneaky ninja by night ;P

• Love
Reactions: Darling
@Rei

Position as in your character is either a student, a student adviser, or a prefect.

Whoa. Leo man. So SLICK.

@Darling
I am totally down for the massive significance of Leo. bring it.

Got big plans for these abilities I got rounded up for my two chars.

Electromagnetism Manipulation and Supernatural Condition. Haha, cant wait for this to start as well. Need to work on my CSes asap.

I laughed so hard at Leo xD

And I got my thunder bby up! Took me forever dammit. But he's up.

My Aura Manipulator is going to be a Freshman so he won't know anyone. I like starting off like that since it makes the relationships more Organic and not forced.

He's going to have the basic Aura powers but the more he progress the stronger his powers will be and the more he can Manifest his Aura and channel each color connecting with their elements and being able to use other powers which is going to be cool since Aura Manipulation takes time and dedication to perfect and it's like my favorite power since I always know how to play it just right and it's colorful and hippy like... like me XD lol

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Darling
So, even though I haven't fully come to terms with my third character, I'd love to get some relationships in the fray' for both Brier and Allison (mostly Allison seeing as I'm going for the 'is friends with everyone' dealio'.

• Love
Well, I intend on starting off my male character as a sophemore or a junior. And most likely he'll come to the Elswood Academy at a certain age, so even if he is new to the place, he'll jump into a sophmore/junior class. If thats alright with @Darling that is.

Second char is prob a freshman

• Love
So, even though I haven't fully come to terms with my third character, I'd love to get some relationships in the fray' for both Brier and Allison (mostly Allison seeing as I'm going for the 'is friends with everyone' dealio'.
Well, hey My Freshman will probably gain a huge crush on Allison when he first sees her lol... and I love Gigi Gorgeous so maybe that's why I said my char will have a crush on her XD lol but there's that but like I said I plan for his relationships to happen in the rp so not planning anything. Going to bed now but expect guy to be up tonight or Sunday^^

• Love
Reactions: Ali and Darling
Status
Not open for further replies.