Elementias

Elder Scrolls and Assassins Creed still played in almost year 3000. LOVE IT lol :D

Reactions: Brea
large.jpg

Name: Gwen Lacy Ryder

Nickname: None

Grade: 12th

Element: Earth

Awakened Child or Elementia: Awakened Child

Weapon of Choice: Pocket Knife, Samurai Sword

Channeling Tool: Bracelet

Personality: Gwen carries the definition of being a wallflower, no matter the judgement of her appearance, or whether she is assumed to be a "loner" just because she wants to hang out on the sidelines and observe, rather than partake. She is very intelligent and contemplating, cordial, and easily laughs about many things. Gwen has an organized and shy nature, she is an introvert, but deep down, she does want to be out there with others. Gwen can be a little naive sometimes, as well as unpredictable and a little vain.

Sexuality: Bi-curious

History: Gwen wasn't the most "sociable" throughout her first years of primary school, if you will. Her father was a contractor for many different jobs, and her mother was a novelist who wrote mainly for the historical fiction genre. She is the youngest of her family, her two older brothers being adult and traveling the world together. She hasn't had much contact with them since they left to go achieve greater things, nor has she had much of a family relationship with her brothers because of her wallflower demeanor. Her father didn't seem to understand much of why she was so "distant" from those around her, either. The only one who really understood was her mother and Elementia brother, Zayn, although he didn't make much effort into making that seem so. Gwen carried on with her life, sad her brothers were gone, but positive light sparking her every next move. At 15 years old, she was enrolled in Adalgisa Academy, and started her high school years there.

Family: Mother (Human), Father (Elementia; Air), Oldest Brother (Elementia; Fire), Brother (Awakened Child; Fire)

Other: None
Great! Click {Here} for the OOC thread ♥ You can join us {Here} when you are ready! I do ask that you read the content in the beginning post, but I'll catch you up on what has been happening so far so you don't have to read everything.

Most people have arrived at the school, so you can start your characters with them arrive, or just shortly after- depending if you wanted them to arrive on the day we've started with {which is the last day for students to arrive} or a few days before, because the setting says that students have been arriving all weekend. Most of us have been finding our rooms, meeting up with old friends, or making new ones. There will be a pool party tonight (in the roleplay) but it has not started yet.

Is it possible to just assume my character has already arrived with the others (or would you prefer I write an introduction on her arriving)? Since my character is a wallflower, she wouldn't be noticed by many in the sense that she isn't very sociable and likes to observe more than partake in activities.

Is it possible to just assume my character has already arrived with the others (or would you prefer I write an introduction on her arriving)? Since my character is a wallflower, she wouldn't be noticed by many in the sense that she isn't very sociable and likes to observe more than partake in activities.
Yes, she could have already arrived.

Yes, she could have already arrived.

Great! Well, I'll go ahead and read those posts to get a feel of when exactly the roleplay may move forward into the pool party, and I'll introduce her officially there, hanging on the sidelines (since I have to go to bed right now).

So far I feel like it's been fast, just because there has been a lot of posts and some people post really quickly @_@. I'll already posted as I still wanna give this a shot and I have a five day weekend coming up so I'll be able to keep on top of it more.

@Olissa too bad you left! It would have been fun rping with you again. oh well, have fun in your other rps!

Reactions: firejay1
Great! Well, I'll go ahead and read those posts to get a feel of when exactly the roleplay may move forward into the pool party, and I'll introduce her officially there, hanging on the sidelines (since I have to go to bed right now).
Great, we're having the pool party today, so :D

What pool party? *so confuse. Still haven't caught up with he reading.

Great, we're having the pool party today, so :D
Around what time do you think that might be? I'm eastern and of course, I don't know about the others time zones, but it'd be nice to have some sort of guesstimation, you know?

Around what time do you think that might be? I'm eastern and of course, I don't know about the others time zones, but it'd be nice to have some sort of guesstimation, you know?
Hopefully within the next two hours. It really depends on who's online and how often they post, though.

What pool party? *so confuse. Still haven't caught up with he reading.
Here, I'll quote the post where it's first mentioned.: Kyler started a new topic, titled 'Poolside Bash,' and then wrote up the message. "Students! Lend me your ears! Tonight, starting at sundown, there will be a Pool Party on campus. So bring your swimsuits, your hot bod's (and possibly some drinks) and come have a great time!" Once he was finished typing he set it so all students would receive the forum message.

Hopefully within the next two hours. It really depends on who's online and how often they post, though.
Ah, yes. Hopefully so- that'd be after dinner and before bedtime for me. Plenty of time to introduce my character as long as others come around. (:

From now on, whenever there's going to be something like a Pool Party or a get-together or a school-wide event please post it in the OOC too, because there are still people who did not know there was going to be a pool party. ♥ Thanks!

• Thank You
Zar a water type with a Phoenix? Kuna a fire type with a Lilypad?

PURE REBELS lol xD

Zar a water type with a Phoenix? Kuna a fire type with a Lilypad?

PURE REBELS lol xD
Whoops got them mixed up haha, sure why not? XD

Since it looks like the pool party hasn't started yet, I'll continue waiting. (:

Since it looks like the pool party hasn't started yet, I'll continue waiting. (:
Sorry hon! I'm really trying to get us to move onto that.