Elementias

You know what's funny I'm just picturing Ali finding her way to the pool party taking one look grabbing a soda and leaving.

Isn't it all so weird I'm picturing her as goth. Well I'm off to bed don't do too much without me. Or at least keep me informed.

@Brea Can I just ask why signups and the ooc thread is separate?
To keep things more organized. This way, when we go to the signup thread to check something or look something up about someone else's character we don't have to scroll through pages of conversation to find the character we are looking for.

@Brea I am sorry for posting this in the sign ups but I wanted to infrom you that I am dropping out... I have gotten a little busy and I just need to super cut down on RPs.. I am really sorry!

@Brea I am sorry for posting this in the sign ups but I wanted to infrom you that I am dropping out... I have gotten a little busy and I just need to super cut down on RPs.. I am really sorry!
That's fine hon, sorry to see you go. Your only character was Eva, right?

Reactions: EternalMusic
I'll be dropping out, as well. Same reason as Eternal, but I also have college classes on my tail right now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Heya, one more spot for character available? Maybe a fire-oriented female?

Actually, scratch that. I see you already have a lot of fire characters and even though I love fire, I think it would be better if I go with something else, maybe earth? If I am approved, I would then like to go as Elementia cause they have the least Elementias. Maybe something like this...

gabrielle-assaf-photography-beautiful-brunette-girl-woman-serious-fashion-golden-field.jpg

Name:
Demetria Doyle

Nickname:
Dems - By her father, and D.D. (Dee-Dee) - By her friends

Grade:
12th, senior

Element:
Earth

Awakened Child or Elementia:
Elementia

Weapon of Choice:
A bow

Oblivion_SteelBow.png

And a double-sided scythe

192901.jpg

Personality:
Calm, cool and collected; daring but never foolish; wise and keen; mature and brave when needed; has an incredible high level of tolerance, but once it is passed she tends to erupt; patient and a good listener; loves to help those in need and shows no mercy towards those that pick on the weak, not being afraid to stand up for "the loosing side" even if it has absolutely nothing to do with her; musical and artistic; intelligent and has a high self-esteem making her hard to bring down; stoic and pays a lot of attention to details, which makes her an excellent lie or sadness detector; humble and keeps it to herself unless asked or referred to, but not as obedient as she appears to be

Sexuality:
Straight

History:
She is the only child in the royal family on her father's side, and the youngest of them all.
(She will reveal her full history through RP)

Father: Antaeus Doyle - Earth Elementia
Mother: Ember Doyle - Fire Elementia (deceased)

Uncle: Sirius Doyle - Fire Elementia
Aunt: Vanora Doyle - Water Elementia
Cousins: Aira, Camden and Holon Doyle (triplets) - Air, Fire, Air Elementias

Other:
- She plays cello and violin
- Very ecological and protects nature through educating, caring for plants and animals around the campus, recycling...
- Trough meditation and martial arts (Kyudo and Aikido) she relieves her stress
- She is a good listener and patient with stubborn people
- She is a vegetarian but she doesn't consider milk and eggs a bad things to eat
- She also sings and does all kinds of art
- Enjoy presence of all kinds of animals
- She loves to read or play a logic game
- She sees no point in gossips and stereotypes and she genuinely hates them
- Despises bullies and everyone that think they are somehow better than the others
- Even though she appears to be a piece maker, she can be rather blunt when asked for opinion believing that the harsh truth is better than the sweet lie
- Even though she avoids it, she is prone to some really good comebacks
- "Speak no evil" works for her since she never talks about anyone behind their back in a matter of gossiping, but hearing and seeing evil makes her react almost instantly
- Her somewhat philosophical nature can be extremely confusing from time to time​

Last edited:
I'm going to put this here and finish it later... I'll be sure to notify the GM when it's finished!

Name: Pride Alvarez
Nickname: Pride, or His Highness
Grade: Senior

Element: Fire
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: Brass knuckles and a rapier.
Channeling Tool: N/A

Personality: Pride is [if you'll pardon my language] an arrogant bastard in every way. He is quick to accuse and always attempts to direct the blame away from himself.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History:
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, scratch that. I see you already have a lot of fire characters and even though I love fire, I think it would be better if I go with something else, maybe earth? If I am approved, I would then like to go as Elementia cause they have the least Elementias. Maybe something like this...

Name:
Demetria Doyle

Nickname:
Dems - By her father, and D.D. (Dee-Dee) - By her friends

Grade:
12th, senior

Element:
Earth

Elementia

Weapon of Choice:
A bow

View attachment 44880

And a double-sided scythe

View attachment 44878

Personality:
Calm, cool and collected; daring but never foolish; wise and keen; mature and brave when needed; has an incredible high level of tolerance, but once it is passed she tends to erupt; patient and a good listener; loves to help those in need and shows no mercy towards those that pick on the weak, not being afraid to stand up for "the loosing side" even if it has absolutely nothing to do with her; musical and artistic; intelligent and has a high self-esteem making her hard to bring down; stoic and pays a lot of attention to details, which makes her an excellent lie or sadness detector; humble and keeps it to herself unless asked or referred to, but not as obedient as she appears to be

Sexuality:
Straight

History:
She is the only child in the royal family on her father's side, and the youngest of them all.
(She will reveal her full history through RP)

Father: Antaeus Doyle - Earth Elementia
Mother: Ember Doyle - Fire Elementia (deceased)

Uncle: Sirius Doyle - Fire Elementia
Aunt: Vanora Doyle - Water Elementia
Cousins: Aira, Camden and Holon Doyle (triplets) - Air, Fire, Air Elementias

Other:
- She plays cello and violin
- Very ecological and protects nature through educating, caring for plants and animals around the campus, recycling...
- Trough meditation and martial arts (Kyudo and Aikido) she relieves her stress
- She is a good listener and patient with stubborn people
- She is a vegetarian but she doesn't consider milk and eggs a bad things to eat
- She also sings and does all kinds of art
- Enjoy presence of all kinds of animals
- She loves to read or play a logic game
- She sees no point in gossips and stereotypes and she genuinely hates them
- Despises bullies and everyone that think they are somehow better than the others
- Even though she appears to be a piece maker, she can be rather blunt when asked for opinion believing that the harsh truth is better than the sweet lie
- Even though she avoids it, she is prone to some really good comebacks
- "Speak no evil" works for her since she never talks about anyone behind their back in a matter of gossiping, but hearing and seeing evil makes her react almost instantly
- Her somewhat philosophical nature can be extremely confusing from time to time​
Accepted! You can join us HERE whenever you are ready. Right now, everyone is at a pool party, and once that is over we will starting classes. I'll have the 1st post in the topic updated in a few minutes, and then you can see your roommate and such. ♥

And this is the OOC

I'm going to put this here and finish it later... I'll be sure to notify the GM when it's finished!
Name: Pride Alvarez
Nickname: Pride, or His Highness
Grade: Senior
Element: Fire
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: Brass knuckles and a rapier.
Channeling Tool: N/A
Personality: Pride is [if you'll pardon my language] an arrogant bastard in every way.
Sexuality:
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
<><><><><><><><>
Nickname:
Age (range should be from 15-19):
Grade (works like normal U.S. system):
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Hey hon... I need you to finish your form before I can accept you.

My first post is up. A bit weak but I usually hate my first posts. And if anyone wants to communicate, Demetria is around. ;3

name: Kira Moonshine
Nickname: Midnight Flare
Grade: 11
Element: fire
Awakened child or Elementia: unknown(is an awakened child)
channeling tool: matchsticks( there's a lot she can do with a single matchstick...)
personality: strives to prove herself, adventurous, is too calm( nothing really hits her as important or makes her feel very much)
Sexuality: submissive
History: being an awakened child, she never really knew her mother. they weren't close in the slightest. she matured mostly o hr own since she turned six and could care for herself. she was forced to learn to survive because her mother was colder than most elementias and refused to teach her anything unless it benefited her. She later died off and Kira had to live alone for a long time. Even to this day she stands by herself, not wanting any help. But she knows, she can't stay like this forever...
Family: none
other: hates frogs, is active at night more than in the day and doesn't sleep much.

name: Kira Moonshine
Nickname: Midnight Flare
Grade: 11
Element: fire
Awakened child or Elementia: unknown(is an awakened child)
channeling tool: matchsticks( there's a lot she can do with a single matchstick...)
personality: strives to prove herself, adventurous, is too calm( nothing really hits her as important or makes her feel very much)
Sexuality: submissive
History: being an awakened child, she never really knew her mother. they weren't close in the slightest. she matured mostly o hr own since she turned six and could care for herself. she was forced to learn to survive because her mother was colder than most elementias and refused to teach her anything unless it benefited her. She later died off and Kira had to live alone for a long time. Even to this day she stands by herself, not wanting any help. But she knows, she can't stay like this forever...
Family: none
other: hates frogs, is active at night more than in the day and doesn't sleep much.
For sexuality I meant like straight or lesbian or heterosexual or something like that. But, other than that, Accepted!
You can join us in the roleplay whenever, but I suggest waiting until I post in the ooc that we have moved onto the next day, since evryoen is leaving the poolparty right now to go to bed. No use in really starting with your character leaving the pool to go to bed... unless that's what you want to do. Then, by all means, suit yourself.

Here is the IC-- Be sure to at least skim the first post.

Here is the OOC-- Please make sure you're going to get alerted for this thread, because I make important announcements there and such.

awesome. will be on occasionally but i can't promise i will be on every day.

yeah. very interested
Okay, I have added your character to the lists.
HERE IS THE IC
HERE IS THE OOC-- please make sure you will receive alerts for this, because announcements are made here.

So far in the IC we've just had a pool party. It is currently morning, and the first day of classes. If you don't want to ready everything that happened at the pool party, you can start reading from THIS POST. But please be sure to reference the first post of the IC thread for all the info you will need.