Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Whenever I'm not working. Work schedule depends on the week and season. More active at night.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, Supernatural, Fandom, Modern Fantasy, Dystopian, Some Anime's, Mature
((Before anything, I want to state that this is not my idea. A kind girl from a different website allowed me to use this storyline and such. Credit here.))

General Idea: Many years ago an alien human-like race called Elementias invaded earth and had children with humans and created the Awakened Children. Both the Awakened Children and regular Elementias have powers to control the elements. The government has mandated that the awakened children be enrolled in a school to control these powers. The prestigious Adalgisa Academy created by Queen Eliza of the Elementias, is for the best of the Awakened Children and Elementias. Welcome to Aldagisa, hopefully you'll survive your time here.

The Elementias

Several hundred years ago aliens called Elementias invaded earth since their species was dying off, and their planet had exploded. They looked completely like humans, spoke the exact same human languages, and acted like humans too, though they had one thing that human's didn't: powers that controlled the elements. No one ever realized that these so called aliens had invaded untill they began to interbreed with humans.

The Awakened Children –

The Awakened Children are the offspring of a human and an Elementia, given their named for the brutal awakening of their powers that comes on their 16 birthday. Though not as powerful as Elementias, the Awakened Children have a considerable amount of power, but hardly have control. Awakened children compared to Elementias are far less stable, and in previous years had begun to unintentionally wreck the world when their powers unexplainably awaken.

Choices –

Parents have three choices when they have a so called "awakened" child:

1. Register them with a program that teaches the children how to control their powers and use them for good when an Elemential Searcher (one who keeps track of new Awakened Chilren), finds them after awakening.
  2. Register them in a study to learn about their powers though experimentation, usually at a young age.
  3. Register the child for a special bracelet that keeps powers at bay that they must wear for the rest of their life unless they go into one of the two above options.

Aldagisa Academy –

Created by the Elementias' queen, Queen Eliza the 1st​, Aldagisa is a prestigious academy in an unknown, but beautiful place. Known for its rigrious academic program, and gruesome power training, it is among the best places to go for Awakened Children and other Elemential children. The headmistress herself being the queen picks each student that attends by hand. This being said only the best of the best go to the school, whether they know it or not.

If You're an Awakened Child –

Lucky for you, your parents chose the first option, and so whether you know it or not on your 15th​ birthday your shipped off to Aldagisa academy. By now someone has informed you of what you really are, whether it be your parents or an Elemential Searcher, you now know the truth. Needless to say you've pretty much no training and no control, and so pick a tool of choice (i.e.: a bracelet, or necklace) to channel your powers through for the time being. Welcomed to Aldagisa, you are automatically thrown into the deep end and forced to swim.

If You're an Elementia

Elementia children's powers awaken when the reach the age of 4, so you've probably been at Aldagisa for a long while. Elementia children do not need a tool to channel their power, since their powers are viewed as "pure" by most. This tends to give Elementia children a superiority complex, calling Awakened Children weeds, and forming a divide. This is extremely so at Aldagisa where the Elementia students are all from prestigious noble families. It's your choice, how do you choose to treat the Awakened Children? An ally is always useful here at Aldagisa.

• There is going to be fighting, obviously. It was stated in the storyline. However, don't bully people outside of the roleplay. If I hear of such things you will be kicked out of the roleplay immediately.
  • This isn't so much of a rule as it is a preference: Pictures for looks. It just helps me a lot when it comes to visualizing your character. This is, of course, not required. You can always do a description if you so wish. I just prefer pictures.
  • This is descriptive. Meaning, no script.
  • Please use my form. Seriously, it pisses me off when I provide the form and people don't use it. Ugh.
  • Be fair during fighting scenes. If you loose, you loose. Likewise, you have to give your opponent a chance to fight back. It's a good idea to plan ahead with each other for fighting scenes, in Private Messages or in an OOC thread I will create. I tend to like flipping a coin, so that it's fair. Just remember: No one is invincible.
  • You may have up to four characters.
  • ALSO: The age for your characters can be no younger than 15, and no older than 19.
  • I think that's it... have fun!

Water:
  • Create water.
  • Control water.
  • Hold breath for hours at a time.
  • Walk on water.
  • Breath underwater.
  • Heal others, but not themselves.
Fire:
  • Create fire
  • Control fire
  • Withstand high levels of heat.
  • Catch themselves on fire, without being harmed.
  • Breath fire.
  • Control the temperature.
  • Never get cold.
  • Create creatures made of fire (Example), but this ability takes a lot of practice.
Earth:
  • Bring life to the plants around them.
  • Take life away from plants.
  • Control earth (Basically Earth bending)
  • Speak to animals.
  • Sense vibrations through the earth.
Air:
  • Control wind.
  • Fly.
  • Hold their breath for long periods of time.
  • Sonic scream
  • Control Matter (allowing them to walk through walls, people, ect). This ability takes a lot of practice

Water:
  1. Breanne (Me)-17 {Junior, straight, Awakened Child}
  2. Andrew (Sashakiki)- 17 {Junior, Bisexual, Awakened Child}
  3. Delphinium (Azela Pendragon)-18 {Senior, Straight, Elementia}
  4. .
Fire:
  1. Coraline (Lazy_Not_Bored)-17{Junior, Straight, Elementia}
  2. Alice (Yuulo_Tatsunohi)-16{Freshman, Straight, Elementia}
  3. Asbel (EtherealLights)- 18 {Junior, Straight, Elementia}
  4. Kairia (Kairia)- 16 {Freshman, Bisexual, Awakened Child}
  5. Kyler (Me)- 17 {Junior, Straight, Elementia}
  6. Leon (Victor Markov)-16 {Freshman, Straight, Awakened Child}
  7. Kira (Viahra233)-19 {Junior, Submissive?, Awakened Child}
  8. .
Earth:
  1. Farren (EtherealLights)- 17 {Junior, Straight, Awakened Child}
  2. Theodore (Me)- 17 {Senior Straight, Awakened Child}
  3. Soren (Yuuki_Tatsunohi)- 15 {Freshman, Straight, Elementia}
  4. Demetria (Ritual Lobotomy)- 18 {Senior, Straight, Elementia}
  5. .
Air:
  1. Axel (Me)- 17 {Senior, Straight, Elementia}
  2. Faiht (ch0sen1)- 17 {Junior, Straight, Elementia}
  3. Oliver (Azela Pendragon)-18 {Senior, Straight, Elementia}
  4. .

Please try to be as descriptive as possible!! All parenthesis may be deleted when you fill out the form! Remember if you have any questions, just ask! If I ask you to change your form, because your characters are too perfect or you didn't follow one of the rules concerning character forms, please don't take offense, and please don't make a big deal out of it. If you would like to discuss something in private just leave a comment on my profile (this goes for anything). Also, please remember that Aldagisa does NOT allow pets of any sort.

Parentage works some what like this if your confused:
**For Awakened Children -
~ One parent can be an Elementia and one can be a human
~ Both parents can be Awakened Children.
**For Elementias -
~ Both parents are Elementias
~ One parent can be an Elementia the other an Awakened Child.
**Note - Two Awakened Children parents can have an Awakened Child or a human child (though no one at Aldagisa is human).

Skeleton:
Name:
Nickname:
Age (range should be from 15-19):
Grade (works like normal U.S. system):
Element:
Awakened Child or Elementia:
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
Personality:
Sexuality:
History:
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
Other:

Wow, that was a lot. Alright, post your Characters below and I will add them to the list as I receive them.

My Forms

tw-3a-milakunis.gif
tumblr_n3h11ccdTA1rlccngo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto4_250.gif
tumblr_na9msg7aki1twfxvto1_250.gif

Name:
"I'm Breanne."
Breanne Grace Herman

Nickname:
"You can call me Brea."
Brea.

16; almost 17.

Grade:
"I'm a Junior."
11th (Junior)

Element:
"I control liquids, no biggie."
Water.

"Well, I'm definitely not one of those stuck-up Elementias."
Awakened Child.

Weapon of Choice:
"Not really a huge fan of fighting, If I'm being honest."
She's pretty good with throwing knives, since her aim is impeccable.

Channeling Tool:
"Oh, it's just this silly necklace my mom gave to me."
The necklace her mother used to use
IMG_8726.JPG

Personality:
"I like to think I'm easy-going and funny."
It really depends on her mood, and whether or not she is your friend. Usually, though, she tends to be sarcastic, funny, and honest. She doesn't like to beat around the bush and considers that a waste of time, so she typically just says what's on her mind. On a few occasions this has gotten her into trouble. She's also a very curious person, who wants to understand people and things.

Sexuality:
"I like boys, sorry girls."
Straight.

History:
"No one wants to know my life story. It's boring."
Brea has an older brother, Zach, who ended up not being an Awakened Child. Because of this, she was sure she wouldn't be either. She was the shy girl who always sat in the back of the classroom. When it turned out that she was an awakened child it came as a complete surprise to not only her, but her family as well. On her sixteenth birthday her mother gave her the same necklace that she used when she was going through the process of learning to control her powers, and it's become very important to Brea.

Family:
"Oh, those dweebs?"
Older Brother; Zach- Human.
Mother; Rayna - Awakened Child (Water).
Father; Jared- Awakened Child (Water).

Other:
"There's not much else to know about me."
~ Her and her brother were really close until she had to attend the school. ~
~
Her curiosity often gets her in trouble. ~
~
Brea is extremely stubborn, so when she's challenged she goes out of her way to prove the challenger wrong. ~
~
She loves to read and write. ~
~
Brea is really empathetic, meaning she can put herself in other peoples shoes (metaphorically speaking) and understand them. ~

tumblr_na96gmVqEK1qekcrso1_250.gif
tumblr_nalr9jpQJD1qekcrso2_250.gif

tumblr_nblsh0jBrj1svwx4vo4_250.gif
tumblr_nbyct9LiCG1sx1doao1_250.gif

Name:
"Kyler. Yeah, with a K."
Kyler Maxon Stokes

Nickname:
"Only my friends can shorten my name."
Kye

Grade:
"Just two more years till I'm done with school."
11th (Junior)

Element:
"Fire, obviously."
Fire

"I'm an Elementia, can't you tell?"
Elementia.

Weapon of Choice:
"My fists... unless you got a sword?"
A Sword, or is own hands.

Personality:
"In one word: Awesome."
Some people think Kyler is overly-cocky. However, this is a common trait for Elementia's, as they think they are superior to Awakened Children. Which is technically true. Although it is true that he prefers to hang out with his own superior kind, he does sometimes befriend Elementia's. Kyler is very confident in himself and in his abilities, and he hates to fail. This makes him rather competitive. Sometimes, he is violent, and is often referred to as a hot-head. If he's in a bad mood, it's best just to leave him alone. If you're able to get to know him, though, you'll find that he's a real teddy bear who's slightly afraid he does not know his own power.

Sexuality:
"Gotta love the ladies."
Straight.

History:
"Pull up a seat, it's storytime."
Kyler comes from a family of Elementia's, all fo them fire. His grandparents were fire Elementia's, and their parent's were too. In short: His whole family has only ever been Fire Elementia's. This makes his bloodline really strong, and allows him to have a good hold on his abilities. When he seven he was able to create fire from thin air without having to concentrate, which is something most fire Elemtias do not maser until at least the age of ten. Because of his quick learning, he became very popular not only with his instructors, but also with his peers. They'd often ask him for help, which he was more than happy to do. Not because he particularly enjoyed helping out, but because he liked to show off. Kyler's really friendly, so he's always had friends. And, because he's also very good at sports, he's always been good with the girls.

Family:
"There's a lot of us."
Mother; Krista - Elementia (Fire).
Father; Kyler- Elementia (Fire).
Oldest Brother (20); Gally- Elementia (Fire).
Little Brother (11; Jason- Elementia (Fire).
Little Sister(9); Malia- Elementia (Fire).
Youngest Brother(5); Anthony- Elementia (Fire).
Baby sister (6 months); Olivia- Elementia (Fire).

Other:
"Don't you know enough already?"
~ He's very good at sports. ~
~
Has the best relationship with his brother, but they rarely see eachother anymore. ~
~
Is a huge flirt. ~
~
Is very proud of his bloodline. He once has a crush on a female Air Awakened Child, but refused to act on his feelings because he knew his family would be disappointed she wasn't a Fire Elementia. . ~
~
Hates rainy days. ~

tumblr_n4ah1sKGra1rkkz0go2_250.gif
tumblr_n4ah1sKGra1rkkz0go4_250.gif
tumblr_n4ah1sKGra1rkkz0go1_250.gif

tumblr_n4ah1sKGra1rkkz0go6_250.gif
tumblr_n4ah1sKGra1rkkz0go9_250.gif
tumblr_n4ah1sKGra1rkkz0go8_250.gif

Name:
"I'm Theodore, nice to meet you."
Theodore Kale King

Nickname:
"Everyone calls me Theo. Or, Theodork occasionally."
Theo, or Theodork.

Grade:
"I'm a proud senior.."
12th (Senior)

Element:
"Isn't earth such a beautiful place?."
Earth.

"An Awakened Child."
Awakened Child.

Weapon of Choice:
"Anything is a weapon if you use your imagination."
Whatever he can get his hands on..

Channeling Tool:
"My father's class ring."
His father's class ring, from when he went to this school.
301293702263_1.jpg

Personality:
"Honestly, I'm kinda a nerd."
You know that kid who laughs at stupid jokes and ace's every test without even trying? Yeah, well, that's Theo. He likes to refer to himself as a genius, even though he is well aware he's not actually that smart. Just smart enough. He's a very sweet kid, who will always volunteer a helping hand. When he was younger he was bullied, and so now he will stick up for anyone who is being picked on. Even if he does not like that person. He's very understand, and judges no one. Unfortunately for him, he's also a bit of a pushover. He tends to put other's needs before his own, which sadly screws him over in the long run.

Sexuality:
"Straight, but no girls like me."
Straight.

History:
"There's not much to know about my childhood, really."
Theo has always been a nerd. Wanna talk comic books? He's there. Want to conduct a science experiment in the kitchen? Theo's already gathering the supplies? Need help on your essay? Just ask Theo, he knows everything about you subject. Theo's love for learning had always gotten him trouble, both at school and at home. When he was younger he accidentally blew a hole in the wall of his kitchen by mixing two chemicals in a glass flask (Sidenote- his parents still do not know where he got those chemicals). Trying to give him something else to do other than mix stuff together in the kitchen sink, they bought him a computer. Soon after, Theo learned how to hack. He hacked into emails, school files, online video games. Whatever interested him. His parent's were infuriated when they found out about the last one and had to pay a nasty fine, go to court. They almost seemed relieved when Theo got his abilities and they sent him off. Still, they do email him from time-to-time.

Family:
"It's just my parents.".
Mother; Sandy - Human.
Father; Marcus- Awakened Child (Earth).

Other:
"Nothing comes to mind."
~ Still hacks into things sometimes, in his downtime. ~
~
Befriended his Chemistry teachers, and sometimes they let him use the labs for experiments. ~
~
Knows a lot of useless facts. ~
~
Is really awkward, and has never been good with the ladies. ~
~
Thinks of friendship as something to be valued highly. ~

tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o6_250.gif
tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o3_250.gif
tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o5_250.gif
tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o9_250.gif
tumblr_n7iwhrqv481rr4o07o2_250.gif

Name:
"Axel."
Axel Jackson Scott

Nickname:
"I guess you can call me Ax."
Ax.

Grade:
"This is my last year, thank god."
12th (Senior)

Element:
"Well, it's the lamest element, soo"
Air.

"An Elementia, but don't think I'm some single-minded bastard."
Elementia.

Weapon of Choice:
"I'm a great shot. "
Anything he can aim with. Guns, Bows and Arrows, stuff like that..

Personality:
"How bout you get to know me over time?"
Axel is one of those strong and silent types. He thinks things through, weighs the outcomes before he speaks. Often times, he finds that perhaps saying nothing is the best tactic. Although very confident in himself, he is not cocky, and does not put other people down. Unless they are picking on him, then he has a big mouth. His whole family is made up of females, and so he always treats girls with the respect he believes they deserve. He's a goofball who always has an opinion. Because few things interest him he's also a slacker.

Sexuality:
"Straight, sorry boys."
Straight.

History:
"Whoever made this form was really thorough."
Axel grew up in a house full of females. His father died a few months before he was born, and so he never really had a man in the house. Not that he was in the house for very long. As soon as he turned four his abilities came in, and he was shipped off to the same school as his older sisters. At first, Axel was very shy, which might be why he is so quiet even today. Sure, people were kind to him and tried to include him, but he was always worried about messing up and loosing any friends he managed to make. Over the years, he has gotten a lot of self-esteem through discovering his abilities, and also discovering who he is. Axel had always worried he would be like the men his mother did not like- Arrogant, Snotty, Rude. But, he has found he not only someone his mother would be proud of, but someone he is proud to be. Now, when he has something to say, he'll say it with confidence, unafraid of what other's will think of his opinion. One year he and his sister, Taylor, had the same lunch hour, and he would hang out with her. At the time, she had bought herself a fixer-upper car, and they would spend the whole hour underneath the car, fixing it up. Their father had taught her everything she knew, and she then taught Axel. Now, he loves cars, and thinks he wants to be a mechanic or something alone those lines.

Family:
"Soo many sisters."
Mother; Jenna - Elementia (Air).
Father; Stanley- Elemetia (Water)
Oldest Sister/Twin (25); Caroline- Elemetia (Water)
Oldest Sister/Twin (25); Andrea- Elemetia (Water)
Older Sister (19); Taylor- Elemetia (Air)

Other:
"Haven't you learned enough?"
~ Has a bit of trouble letting people in. ~
~
Feels very strongly about boys hitting their girlfriends, and if he was to ever see it he'd beat the male to a bloody pulp. ~
~
Tends to be really protective of his female friends. ~
~
Sometimes wishes he knew his father as well as his sisters were able to. ~
~ Really good at dancing
. ~

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Name: Felicity Marks

28085e05c9eda81582b81e2ed8eb5d5b.jpg

Nickname: Cici

Grade: Senior (12)

Element: earth

Awakened Child or Elementia: Awakened child

Weapon of Choice: A slim dagger that she keeps on her person.

Channeling Tool: A necklace she found as a child at a pawn shop. (the necklace)

Personality: Cici is somewhat withdrawn and quiet, but once she gets to know someone she becomes much more open. She loves nature, and can often be found where there are lots of trees and other plants.

Sexuality: straight

History: Cici grew up with her mother and father as an only child, and as a result was slightly spoiled. She was very used to getting her way, so she wasn't very happy when she was told she'd be going to the acadamy.

Family: Father; human. Mother; Elementia (Earth)

Other: Cici dosen't get along well with others; She's not great at sharing or compromising. She tends to have a 'my way or the highway' attitude and doesn't give up easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to join, I'll try to get a character up soon
Air, Elementias with an inferiority complex

Euthalia of Air, #ffcc99
Name:
Euthalia Gwenaëlle Coulson​
Nickname:
Talia, T(h)al​
Grade:
9th grade​
Element:
Air​
Elementia​
Weapon of Choice:
She hates fighting, and will always apologize, run, and hide. But if put in a corner or forced to use violence, she's got a small knife that she can use, or any blunt object she can get her hands on.​
Personality:
Due to being scrutinized for every single thing that she did wrong she doesn't really feel like she's worth much. Yes, she's supposed to feel better than the halfbreeds called Awakened Children, but she envies them. They can get away with a lot of things she can't, and are freer to choose their paths. Upon getting any form of critique or being put in a lower spot either on purpose or unintentionally it delivers a heavy blow to Euthalia mentally and emotionally. She hides her emotions a lot, and pretends to be stronger than she really feels. She underestimates herself a lot.
On random times she lashes out if someone suddenly is exceptionally good, by pointing out an error they have in which she would be slightly better. Not because she is mean, but in a defense mechanism to not feel the extreme despair.​
Sexuality:
Straight, then again she's never had a boyfriend​
History:
With parents of high standing, nobility, honor, comes a constant watching eye on every single move. And most of all the lifted finger of correction. Everything she did from the moment she was born was criticized. If she was a little slower in learning the craft at age 4 than the others, she was told to put up more effort, the moment she would get a lower grade than someone else, Euthalia would be reprimanded.

All her life has been in the theme of being compared to others, and always being the lower one out of the two. Chances are that if she would have had a sibling, she would have been compared to him or her as well, and being the least praised.
She was sent off to school as soon as her parents could, not that that made things much better, as school is a number one place of being compared to others, which only fueled her insecurities and growing inferiority complex.​
Family:
* Sophrona Coulson-Medousa, Mother, Elementia, Earth
* Clement Coulson, Father, Elementia, Air​
Other:
I'll fill out stuff here when I think of things​

Last edited:
Euthalia of Air, #ffcc99
Name:
Euthalia Gwenaëlle Coulson
Nickname:
Talia, T(h)al
Grade:
(Sorry, I'm absolutely not familiar with the US system.)
Element:
Air
Elementia
Weapon of Choice:
She hates fighting, and will always apologize, run, and hide. But if put in a corner or forced to use violence, she's got a small knife that she can use, or any blunt object she can get her hands on.
Personality:
Due to being scrutinized for every single thing that she did wrong she doesn't really feel like she's worth much. Yes, she's supposed to feel better than the halfbreeds called Awakened Children, but she envies them. They can get away with a lot of things she can't, and are freer to choose their paths. Upon getting any form of critique or being put in a lower spot either on purpose or unintentionally it delivers a heavy blow to Euthalia mentally and emotionally. She hides her emotions a lot, and pretends to be stronger than she really feels. She underestimates herself a lot.
On random times she lashes out if someone suddenly is exceptionally good, by pointing out an error they have in which she would be slightly better. Not because she is mean, but in a defense mechanism to not feel the extreme despair.
Sexuality:
Straight, then again she's never had a boyfriend
History:
With parents of high standing, nobility, honor, comes a constant watching eye on every single move. And most of all the lifted finger of correction. Everything she did from the moment she was born was criticized. If she was a little slower in learning the craft at age 4 than the others, she was told to put up more effort, the moment she would get a lower grade than someone else, Euthalia would be reprimanded.

All her life has been in the theme of being compared to others, and always being the lower one out of the two. Chances are that if she would have had a sibling, she would have been compared to him or her as well, and being the least praised.
She was sent off to school as soon as her parents could, not that that made things much better, as school is a number one place of being compared to others, which only fueled her insecurities and growing inferiority complex.
Family:
* Sophrona Coulson-Medousa, Mother, Elementia, Earth
* Clement Coulson, Father, Elementia, Air
Other:
I'll fill out stuff here when I think of things
The us grading system goes: Freshman=9th Grade, Sophomores=10th Grade, Juniors=11th Grade, and Seniors=12th Grade.

Then that would make her a 9th grader
At least, I take it that age 16 goes to 9th grade? Because we don't work with those numbers where I'm from.

tumblr_lgk2xaek0Y1qdi9ic.gif

Name: Alice Hayes
Nickname: Alice
Grade: Freshmen
Element: Fire
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: Wherever she goes she always carries her sword with her. She keeps it in her sword case.
Personality:Tomboy by default, Alice is a brash, loud girl and acts big, which gets her into trouble a lot. She's competitive and bold, and will not back down from a challenge, even if she is aware she won't win, though she hates losing. She doesn't hate Awakened Children, as her mother is one herself and she doesn't hate normals humans either, also because her youngest brother seems to be one. While a show off, she's also is willing to help others, may it be to help them get out of trouble or improve their abilities and since her siblings are also Elementias with powers from the other three elements she has knowledge on the uses and kinds of powers other Elementias may have.
Sexuality: Straight
History: Alice is the oldest of five siblings with the next three also being Elementias. She had a happy childhood but as the eldest there has been a lot of pressure put on her, being the role model for her younger siblings, to be more lady-like and humble, to be graceful and rhythmic, to represent the fire side of the four elements in the proper way.
It's never been her thing to be that kind of person. Ever since her father taught her her first fire technique, she has always been the one to go all out with no restraints. She would get into fights often, with either her siblings, particularly Maggie, or other kids around the neighbor hood who dare try to push her down.
Family:
  • Mother Leslie: Awakened Child. Earth
  • Father Patrick: Elementia. fire
  • Younger Brother, Soren: Elementia, Earth
  • Younger Sister, Maggie: Elementia Water
  • Younger Sister, Sophie: Elementia, Air
  • Younger Brother, Robin: No powers shown so far, suspected of being a normal human.
Other:
  • She's athletic and her favorite sport is soccer.
  • Her worst subject is English.
  • Alice is hiding a very big secret, one that she is so desperately, desperately trying to forget.

Last edited:
Then that would make her a 9th grader
At least, I take it that age 16 goes to 9th grade? Because we don't work with those numbers where I'm from.
Usually 15 year olds are in 9th grade. 16 year olds are more of a 10th or 11th grade.

Hopefully some boys join.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
beautiful-women-photography7.jpg
Name: Kuna Thanatos
Nickname: Ku
Age (range should be from 16-19): 17
Grade: 12th/Senior
Awakened Child or Elementia: Awakened Child
Weapon of Choice:
TS-CRUSADER_540.jpg
Channeling Tool: Black Fire Opal Ring
Personality: Friendly, compassionate, smart, quick, unpredictable, brave, sarcastic.
Sexuality: Bi
History: Can I rp?
Family: Alexandria Thanatos - Mother (human) Ryner Thanatos - Father (Elementias-Fire) Bungle Thanatos - younger sister (human)
Other: Kuna loves music, animals, sports, and reading.

Last edited:
image.jpg
Name:

"Hello, I'm Farren."
Farren Williams

Nickname:

"Farren is nice."
Ren, but she much prefers her full name.

Awakened or Elementia:

"Oh no, I could never be an Elementia."
An Awakened Child

"I- why does it matter? I know I look childish..."

Grade:

"Yes, I really am a junior."
Junior

Sexuality:

"That's not something you ask a girl!"
Straight

Personality:

Farren is kind, intelligent, optimistic and honest. She is usually quiet and listens to what others say. Farren is also calm, modest and gentle. Contrary to her appearance she is quite the brave and strong fighter.

Element:
"Don't you hear the earth hum with life? It's beautiful."
Earth

Extra:
-She loves reading a good book in the shade of a tree.
-She looks younger than her actual age, which pisses her off.
- She likes eating apples.
- She likes the cold, but likes the heat much better

Weapon of Choice:
"I'd rather not fight, but if it is necessary..."
Farren fights with her magic, but she also likes fighting with a rapier.

Channeling Tool:

"Oh, my medallion?"
She wears a simple gold medallion, which was given to her by her great grandmother.

Family:

"Oh, how I love them."
Father; Phillip - Awakened Child
(Water)
Mother; Willow - Awakened Child
(Earth)

History:
She found out she had powers when she was 7. She was growing flowers in the garden, which ended up as a mess when they started sprouting from the house. Her family is average, they aren't poor, and they aren't rich. Farren is an only child, which got very boring for her at one point. She met Asbel when she was 9. She met him in the forest, and they started hanging out with each other. She didn't feel lonely anymore. Farren is content with her living style and would never change it for the world. Her family isn't known, and she likes it that way.

------------------------------

image.jpg
Name:

"The name's Asbel."
Asbel Ashford

Nickname:

Never made one."
None, unless someone makes one

"Yeah, I'm an Elementia. What of it?"
Elementia

"Does it really matter?"

Sexuality:

"Straight as chopsticks."
Straight

Personality:
Kind, intelligent, sometimes sarcastic. He's strong, level-headed and protective of his friends. (He's quite over protective of Farren, they're childhood friends.) He's brave and courageous, and doesn't hesitate to stand up for others and himself.

Element:
"Like dragons from fairytales."
Fire

Weapon of Choice:
"Just give me a sword."
Asbel likes to fight with his magic, and also with a sword. He feels better guarded, and is a great swordfighter.

Extra:
- He likes taking naps.
- Also eating.
- And being lazy.
- He doesn't like the cold.

Family:
"Why'd you want to know about them?"
Father; Rolan - Elementia
(Fire)
Mother; Eris - Elementia
(Fire)
Brother; Christoph - Elementia
(Fire)

History:
Asbel came from a rich family. His father and mother were both Elementias, therefore, it was obvious he was one too. He first used his powers by accident. He was 8, and playing tag with a friend. When Asbel caught his friend, he burned him, luckily, it was nothing major. However, he promised himself he would never use his powers again. That changed when he met Farren in the woods. She changed his mind about his powers, but he is still careful around others. He loves his younger brother and annoys him a lot. His father and mother, however, want him to be perfect. Coming from a long line of fire Elementias, whose job is in serving and protecting the Royal Highness, his family is usually very high regarded. Thus, he must have a "perfect image". His younger brother sets up a great example, except he hates it as much as Asbel.

84fd7bf585701501ffd57c463d0c1e03.jpg
Name: Evangeline Kalypso
Nickname: Eva/Angel
Age (range should be from 16-19): 16
Grade (works like normal U.S. system): 10th Grade
Element: Air
Weapon of Choice: Has two long silver ribbon rings and a silver fan.
It is completely white though no colour in the ribbons
39a37e1aea83c067fc37fc07335a86d1.jpg
Abanico-de-Ceremonia-Plateado-para-Madrina.jpg
Channeling Tool: Has a necklace that she was given to her by a close friend
dreamcatcher3feathers.jpg
Personality:
She is very friendly and outgoing, not wanting to be a burden to anyone Evangeline has learnt how to do many things and has many different skills and talents. Always helping others and being kind is something that has always been a part of her and she is always going out of her way to help others. Sometimes she works too hard for others and can end up hurting herself.

Sexuality: Pansexual

History:
Evangeline grew up in a very sheltered home and didn't get out very much the only thing that she ever was allowed to go out for was her singing recitals and her singing lessons. Being home tutored in a rich home mean't that she didn't get many chances to talk to others but once she was able to she jumped to the chance. Having a safe 'normal' family life she was extremely surprised once she began to feel that she had control over wind. Her parents told her that she was to be sent to the academy and she was happy to do so. IT mean't she would be allowed to meet new friends and such.

Family:
Father: Drake Kalypso (Awakened)
Mother: Hope Kalypso (Awakened)
Brother: Adrian Kalypso
Grandfather: Adrian Kalypso (Elementia)
Grandmother: Evarose Kalypso (Human)
Grandfather: Mark Dulcine (Awakened)
Grandmother: Angelica Dulcine (Awakened)

Other: She loves music and always has a set of headphones on her and loves all types of animals great and small.

Usually 15 year olds are in 9th grade. 16 year olds are more of a 10th or 11th grade.
See, that's why I was asking about the system the names and numbers just aren't really logical to me, plus, I thought we couldn't have a char younger than 16, which would mean no one for the 9th grade? Or did I misinterpret somewhere?

Name: Thomas Carlson

Nickname: Tom

andrew+5.jpg

Grade: 12 (Sorry if this is wrong, I'm an ignorant Brit who doesn't know anything about grades).

Element: Air

Weapon of Choice: Wooden Staff

Channeling Tool: His staff

Personality:
Introverted, sarcastic and dislikes meeting new people. He never wanted to move to this school and hasn't made many friends there since he did, which he doesn't particularly mind as he prefers to spend his time alone anyway. Although his family show displeasure at his abilities, he thinks they are a gift and strives to further his control over them.

Sexuality:Straight

History:
Tom spent his childhood in his home country of Britain before his powers awakened and his parents happily sent him to school in America, much to his displeasure. His family aren't particularly supportive of him being an awakened child, as such he hasn't had contact with any of them save his sister since he moved out to America and became a student.

Family:
Mother | Ingritte Carlson | Human |
Father | Paul Carlson | Human |
Sister | Sarah Carlson | Human |

Other:
Enjoys drawing

piercing-redhead-portrait-style-make-up-photoshop-wallpaper.jpg

Name: Kairia Nightshade
Nickname: Roach - a horrible nickname her brother gave her when she was young.
Grade: Freshman
Weapon of Choice: Ebony Battle Axe
Channeling Tool: Black Chainmail Bracelet
Personality: Kairia is a mess. She inherited a horrific temper from her father and bottles up the anger most days. On occasion she lashes out but she tries hard to avoid this, since it usually leads to her immediate embarassment. This also means she doesn't get along with people, and people generally don't like her. On the inside, she feels alone and this isolation she's created herself causes her to feel useless. She's terrified of being the worst student, and she's terrified she'll be sent back home if she doesn't learn to control her temper.
Sexuality: Bisexual, though she's only had boyfriends.

History: Kairia comes from a rather poor family. Her mother is a human and divorced from her father. This had made the transition to being an awakened child all the more difficult since her mother was completely useless in educating her daughter in this new way of life. Kairia also has no idea about her family history. They all treated her horribly, so she stopped responding to family events and birthday party invitations. She dedicated herself to waking up, going to her human school, and returning home to spend time with herself in her bedroom. She has several siblings but they all live with her father, probably living the high life, since he happens to have money her mother never got a hold of. Kairia never enlisted in her father's "army" of children. He was a disgrace in her eyes, always claiming to love her but never actually showing it.

Family:
Mother - Sophie Nightshade
Father - Daron Nightshade
Brother (Older) - Hawthorne Nightshade
Brother (Younger) - Ash Nightshade
Sister (Younger) - Rose Nightshade

Other: At first Kairia was scared of being an Awakened Child, but now she sees it as an escape from her family. She doesn't foresee making many friends, but there's still hope inside of her. She just hopes that her lack of education on all things Elementia don't put her too far behind the other students.

Last edited:
See, that's why I was asking about the system the names and numbers just aren't really logical to me, plus, I thought we couldn't have a char younger than 16, which would mean no one for the 9th grade? Or did I misinterpret somewhere?
it depends, like half of my sophmore year I was 16 but at the begining I was 15(cause my birthday is in december) it depends on when your birthday is and if you failed a grade or skiped one(i know a kid who is 17 and a freshman(9th grader) cause he's failed that many grades and people don't skip more than one grade and its probably like kindergarten or a year of pre K no one skips like 6th grade.) simply your high school years are freshman, sophmore, junior, senior. hope that helps

Yeah... Not really XD we work with a very different system that is based on levels of capability in learning.
Till you're 12 everyone is grouped together. Then everyone is split up into three groups so you're scored depending on the level you are in and are capable of.
That way someone that is a future mathematician won't be judged in the same way as an aspiring plumber. Theory based people go one way, practical people another. Creates a more even and fair way of learning for everyone in a way they can understand best.
It makes the numbering of years a little more complicated, but that's why no roleplays take place in the Dutch schools :P

images
images
Name:Coraline Jeffries
Nickname:Cora
Grade:junior
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: crossbow or switch blade
Personality: Cora takes everything seriously, if you can even make her smirk it's an acomplishment. She doesn't particulaly like school but she sure as hell wants it done and over with. Cora wants to enlist in the army when she graduates. Cora thinks Awakened Children are the scum of the earth(thanks to her dad). She Hates art and music, and doesn't have that bad a temper. The only thing Cora can honestly say she enjoys is cooking. Cora secretly reads romance books as a test to check if she still has feelings, the sad part... she does.
Sexuality: straight
History: in every society or civilization there's a drunkard even aliens, that happened to be her dad an Awakened Child. Her mom left when she was 5, a year after her powers started kicking in, she came back when Cora was 9 and a shell of the little girl she used to be. Still she is trying to get her little girl back. To Cora her mom's just an annoyance.
Family :
Mother- Ella Jeffries- Elamentia
Father-Jared Jeffries- Awaken Child
Other:
I tried deleting a post and by accedent deleted this :(