Elementias

@ch0sen1 , it should be the Yggdrasil. For earth I mean. The Yggdrasil. It's perfect. :)

Reactions: ch0sen1
tumblr_inline_mqw62s60Lw1qz4rgp.jpg
Name
: Maya Syta
Nickname: N/A
Grade: Senior
Element: Water
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice:
210.jpg
Personality
: She seems innocent, sweet, and kind, and she is most of the time, but she's got a vicious streak to her. While her heart is in the right place, she will sometimes take out time to just destroy things when she gets angry, sometimes using her powers, sometimes using her weapons, sometimes using both. What's scary is that she'll grin viciously when she's going wild. Other than that, well, you'll never find anyone else more imminently thoughtful of others than her. The one thing she cannot stand is someone taking something from her, or hurting others in front of her. Ironic, really.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History: She grew up pretty spoiled, as the baby girl of the family, liked by most because she is and has always been fairly pretty. When her brother got married to a human she put up a bit of a stink, because the two of them were always pretty close, but she quickly became friends with Valerie, rather on accident actually. Because of this, she's really ultimately close to her entire family, and very secure about being loved, never really thinking about it.
Family:
  • Shandra Syta - Mother - Elementia
  • Bradduck Syta - Father - Elementia
  • Barton Syta - Older brother - Elementia
  • Nelly Syta - Niece - Awakened Child
  • Valerie Syta - Sister-in-law - Human

jirayu-laongmanee.jpg
Name: Kenneth Quang
Nickname: Ken, Kenny
Grade: Junior
Element: Fire
Weapon of Choice:
download (4).jpg
Personality: He thinks he's cool, knows he's cool, and likes to flaunt that fact. He flirts a bit, but is known for never really going into any committed relationship. In that sense, he's sensitive. He pretends to trust people, but doesn't really have the confidence to truly let anyone into his head.
History: He grew up in a "don't give a d@mn" kind of family. Like most Elementia families, they're pretty wealthy, but rather than be snooty about it, they choose to use it as a reason to just not care about anyone else's opinion. His mother had an affair with a human before he was born, which resulted in his sister being an Awakened child, but his parents were able to work through it before he was born. When he found out about it, because of the way they raised him, he was pretty chill about it, but deep down, it scarred him, that someone could betray another person like that.
Family:
  • Christina Quang - Older half-sister - Awakened Child
  • Elizabeth Quang - Mother - Elementia
  • Cyrus Quang - Father - Elementia

gallery_ASA BUTTERFIELD-GALLERY2.jpg
Name: Eyvindr Wikstrom
Nickname: Evan
Element: Air
Weapon of Choice:
Azan_Personal_Defense_Spike_Black.jpg
Personality: He's a complete loner type. He can be caring and truly friendly, but not until you break through his shell. In particular, he has a very hard-lined view against romantic love as idiotic and unscientific, mostly after having gone through some bad experiences himself. As for Awakened children, well, he hates and loves them about the same amount as anyone else.
History: The youngest and seventh child in an old-money prestigious family, Eyvindr grew up under strict rules, but with little love showered upon him. He never had the vitality of his twin older brothers, the powerful charisma of his eldest brother and sister, or the charm of his two younger older sisters. In essence, in such a big family he had very literally nothing to offer his parents of any interest, so he threw himself, instead, into his studies and the control and expansion of his power. As for his experience with love, well, that'll just have to be RPed if it ever comes up.
Family:
  • Haldor Wikstrom - Father - Elementia
  • Brenna Wikstrom - Mother - Elementia
  • Arvid Wikstrom - Eldest brother - Elementia
  • Sassa Wikstrom - Second eldest child (sister) - Elementia
  • Runa Wikstrom - Third eldest (sister) - Elementia
  • Kare + Iver Wikstrom - Twin boys - Elementia
  • Eydis Wikstrom - Youngest older sister - Elementia

MV5BMTczODYwODY4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk4MDkyNw@@._V1_SX640_SY720_ ashley boettcher.jpg
Name: Ginette Sieyes
Nickname: Gina
Grade: Sophomore
Element: Earth
Weapon of Choice:
90846.jpg
Personality: Confident and sure, she swans through life, knowing exactly who she is and where she stands in society. She executes both her power and her weapon valuing style over power, surprising for an earth elementia. She likes it when people admire her just as much as they hate her, which is why she always keeps up appearances, but it also means not that many people genuinely like her.
History: One of her ancestor's was a major participant in the French Revolution. That said, the whole family is fairly relaxed. Since her father is an Awakened child and not an Elementia, they're less snooty than most about being Elementias, but they do still hold a certain pride in who they are, what they are, and what they are capable of.
Family:
  • Louis Sieyes - Father - Awakened Child
  • Wilhelmina (Mina) Sieyes - Mother - Elementia
  • Nanine (Nina) Sieyes - Younger sister - Elementia

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Hey @Sashakiki, there shouldn't be anybody at the pool yet except for Andrew and Del. @Brea said not to start any of the big events until everyone has had a chance to sync up :S

I have to go now, so what I'm writing will be saved, but I can't guarantee entirely that I'll be able to post tonight, as hub needs to sleep early due to working the morning shift. If he sleeps I might be able to post, unless I fall asleep as well.

@ch0sen1 I wasn't starting anything yet but wouldn't there be NPC's there? that's all Andrew was referring to

can someone please catch me up on what's happening? I haven't been able to post yet and I feel so lost T__T

I'd like to join! Are spots reserved?
Nope :) Just go ahead an fill out the Character Skeleton for your character(s), and I'll catch you up once you've done so! ♥

Nope :) Just go ahead an fill out the Character Skeleton for your character(s), and I'll catch you up once you've done so! ♥
Ah, darn. Well, I hope my spot is not taken by the time I finish my character...

Ah, darn. Well, I hope my spot is not taken by the time I finish my character...
Don't worry about that, there's no set amount of spots ♥

As fun as it is, it moves too fast for me so I'm going to take Euthalia, and homeschool her again. It was fun reading it and all, but this pace is killing me haha.
good luck

As fun as it is, it moves too fast for me so I'm going to take Euthalia, and homeschool her again. It was fun reading it and all, but this pace is killing me haha.
good luck
The pace is fast...? How fast would that be??? If it's fast, I don't know if I'd be able to handle getting involved without help...

WIP

View attachment 41913
Name
: Maya Syta
Nickname: N/A
Element: Water
Weapon of Choice:
View attachment 41928
Personality
: She seems innocent, sweet, and kind, and she is most of the time, but she's got a vicious streak to her. While her heart is in the right place, she will sometimes take out time to just destroy things when she gets angry, sometimes using her powers, sometimes using her weapons, sometimes using both. What's scary is that she'll grin viciously when she's going wild. Other than that, well, you'll never find anyone else more imminently thoughtful of others than her. The one thing she cannot stand is someone taking something from her, or hurting others in front of her. Ironic, really.
History:
Family:
  • Shandra Syta - Mother - Elementia
  • Bradduck Syta - Father - Elementia
  • Barton Syta - Older brother - Elementia
  • Nelly Syta - Niece - Awakened Child
  • Valerie Syta - Sister-in-law - Human

View attachment 41915
Name: Kenneth Quang
Nickname: Ken, Kenny
Grade: Junior
Element: Fire
Weapon of Choice:
View attachment 41930
Personality: He thinks he's cool, knows he's cool, and likes to flaunt that fact. He flirts a bit, but is known for never really going into any committed relationship. In that sense, he's sensitive. He pretends to trust people, but doesn't really have the confidence to truly let anyone into his head.
History:
Family:
  • Christina Quang - Older half-sister - Awakened Child
  • Elizabeth Quang - Mother - Elementia
  • Cyrus Quang - Father - Elementia

View attachment 41917
Name: Eyvindr Wikstrom
Nickname: Evan
Element: Air
Weapon of Choice:
View attachment 41929
Personality: He's a complete loner type. He can be caring and truly friendly, but not until you break through his shell. In particular, he has a very hard-lined view against romantic love as idiotic and unscientific, mostly after having gone through some bad experiences himself.
History:
Family:
  • Haldor Wikstrom - Father - Elementia
  • Brenna Wikstrom - Mother - Elementia
  • Arvid Wikstrom - Eldest brother - Elementia
  • Sassa Wikstrom - Second eldest child (sister) - Elementia
  • Runa Wikstrom - Third eldest (sister) - Elementia
  • Kare + Iver Wikstrom - Twin boys - Elementia
  • Eydis Wikstrom - Older sister - Elementia

View attachment 41911
Name: Ginette Sieyes
Nickname: Gina
Grade: Sophomore
Weapon of Choice:
View attachment 41931
Personality: Confident and sure, she swans through life, knowing exactly who she is and where she stands in society. She executes both her power and her weapon valuing style over power, surprising for an earth elementia. She likes it when people admire her just as much as they hate her, which is why she always keeps up appearances, but it also means not that many people genuinely like her.
History:
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
Great! Click {Here} for the OOC thread ♥ You can join us {Here} when you are ready! I do ask that you read the content in the beginning post, but I'll catch you up on what has been happening so far so you don't have to read everything.

Most people have arrived at the school, so you can start your characters with them arrive, or just shortly after- depending if you wanted them to arrive on the day we've started with {which is the last day for students to arrive} or a few days before, because the setting says that students have been arriving all weekend. Most of us have been finding our rooms, meeting up with old friends, or making new ones. There will be a pool party tonight (in the roleplay) but it has not started yet.

good luck
Okay, thanks for telling me! Sorry to see you go.

The pace is fast...? How fast would that be??? If it's fast, I don't know if I'd be able to handle getting involved without help...
I don't think the roleplay is all that fast pced, personally. We started Sunday, and there's just barely four pages as of right now. But, if you're gone all day {like I am}, there usually are a lot of post's to read. However, I'm always willing to help you catch up when you need it! (Once I have, haha.) Anyways, if you don't want to join because of the pace, that's alright ♥

I don't think the roleplay is all that fast paced, personally. We started Sunday, and there's just barely four pages as of right now. But, if you're gone all day {like I am}, there usually are a lot of post's to read. However, I'm always willing to help you catch up when you need it! (Once I have, haha.) Anyways, if you don't want to join because of the pace, that's alright ♥
Mm, I'll try it out first, then decide. Also, quick question before I post my character. Can an awakened child of a human and elementia have a brother/sister who is also an awakened child?

Mm, I'll try it out first, then decide. Also, quick question before I post my character. Can an awakened child of a human and elementia have a brother/sister who is also an awakened child?
Yes, of course they can ♥

large.jpg

Name: Gwen Lacy Ryder

Nickname: None

Grade: 12th

Awakened Child or Elementia: Awakened Child

Weapon of Choice: Pocket Knife, Samurai Sword

Channeling Tool: Bracelet

Personality: Gwen carries the definition of being a wallflower, no matter the judgement of her appearance, or whether she is assumed to be a "loner" just because she wants to hang out on the sidelines and observe, rather than partake. She is very intelligent and contemplating, cordial, and easily laughs about many things. Gwen has an organized and shy nature, she is an introvert, but deep down, she does want to be out there with others. Gwen can be a little naive sometimes, as well as unpredictable and a little vain.

Sexuality: Bi-curious

History: Gwen wasn't the most "sociable" throughout her first years of primary school, if you will. Her father was a contractor for many different jobs, and her mother was a novelist who wrote mainly for the historical fiction genre. She is the youngest of her family, her two older brothers being adult and traveling the world together. She hasn't had much contact with them since they left to go achieve greater things, nor has she had much of a family relationship with her brothers because of her wallflower demeanor. Her father didn't seem to understand much of why she was so "distant" from those around her, either. The only one who really understood was her mother and Elementia brother, Zayn, although he didn't make much effort into making that seem so. Gwen carried on with her life, sad her brothers were gone, but positive light sparking her every next move. At 15 years old, she was enrolled in Adalgisa Academy, and started her high school years there.

Family: Mother (Human), Father (Elementia; Air), Oldest Brother (Elementia; Fire), Brother (Awakened Child; Fire)

Other: None