Elementias

I also just realized I only responded to the latter half of your post. Poop.

This site only ever seems to be active when I'm busy or asleep *laughs. Sorry @Azalea Pendragon. Thursdays and Fridays are my "AAAH I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO" days, so I usually don't post or if I do it's only once or twice. Forgot to warn you befroe hand.

Zach-TVD-Fan-Art-zach-roerig-33431064-245-230.gif
Name: Leon "Wolf" Corvinus
Nickname: Leo, Lone wolf Leon, Hell-hound, Pyro, hot head (by those who don't like him), Raven(because of his last name), Wolf
Age (range should be from 15-19):16
Grade (works like normal U.S. system):freshman
Element: fire
Awakened Child or Elementia: awakened child
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):Bowie knife and a compound bow.
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool: a ringimages-2.jpeg
Personality: typical loner. He keeps others at a distance so he can deal with the pain of loosing everyone he cared about in just a few minutes, but he hates It when people try to force others to do something against their will and hates bullies.
Sexuality: straight
History: Leon was at one point a happy go lucky person, but that all changed one night when his father was shot right before his eyes. His father was a fire elementia but he didn't use his powers that night and Leon didn't know why they was. In his grief, Leon set the entire house ablaze in a pitch black inferno. Everyone around him was incinerated and he was the lone survivor and shipped off to the institute for people like him. And he's been there ever since.
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them): they all died in a blazing inferno and his father,the elementia, was shot before Leon went through his awakening. They were all cremated and the house was incinerated. Leon picked up his father's ring and has kept it ever since.
Other:his flames can grow hotter the more upset he is. From a soft orange of a camp fire to the pitch black flames of hell. He
is also seen wearing red and black clothes and a black leather jacket13226690_1.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Leon "Wolf" Corvinus
Nickname: Leo, Lone wolf Leon, Hell-hound, Pyro, hot head (by those who don't like him), Raven(because of his last name), Wolf
Age (range should be from 15-19):16
Grade (works like normal U.S. system):freshman
Element: fire
Awakened Child or Elementia: awakened child
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):Bowie knife and a compound bow.
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool: a ringView attachment 42305
Personality: typical loner. He keeps others at a distance so he can deal with the pain of loosing everyone he cared about in just a few minutes, but he hates It when people try to force others to do something against their will and hates bullies.
Sexuality: straight
History: Leon was at one point a happy go lucky person, but that all changed one night when his father was shot right before his eyes. His father was a fire elementia but he didn't use his powers that night and Leon didn't know why they was. In his grief, Leon set the entire house ablaze in a pitch black inferno. Everyone around him was incinerated and he was the lone survivor and shipped off to the institute for people like him. And he's been there ever since.
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them): they all died in a blazing inferno and his father,the elementia, was shot before Leon went through his awakening. They were all cremated and the house was incinerated. Leon picked up his father's ring and has kept it ever since.
Other:his flames can grow hotter the more upset he is. From a soft orange of a camp fire to the pitch black flames of hell. He
is also seen wearing red and black clothes and a black leather jacketView attachment 42334
Great! Click {Here} for the OOC thread ♥ You can join us {Here} when you are ready! I do ask that you read the content in the beginning post, but I'll catch you up on what has been happening so far so you don't have to read everything.

Most people have arrived at the school, so you can start your characters with them arrive, or just shortly after- depending if you wanted them to arrive on the day we've started with {which is the last day for students to arrive} or a few days before, because the setting says that students have been arriving all weekend. Most of us have been finding our rooms, meeting up with old friends, or making new ones. The pool party has actually just started, so you joined just in time for that :) You can always start with your character at the party, if you wish. It's really up to you.

Reactions: Kairia
Could I change my channeling tool to a ring, as well? I thought a beraclet (god I fricken hate spelling) and necklace were the only things allowed...

And I'm not sure why I didn't get the notifications for the roleplay... I'm confused at where everyone is- how many are at the pool, how many aren't... It doesn't seem like everything has settled down yet since someone forgot to bring the coolers. I suppse I'll just post when everything settles down and no one has forgotten anything. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Could I change my channeling tool to a ring, as well? I thought a beraclet (god I fricken hate spelling) and necklace were the only things allowed...
And I'm not sure why I didn't get the notifications for the roleplay... I'm confused at where everyone is- how many are at the pool, how many aren't... It doesn't seem like everything has settled down yet since someone forgot to bring the coolers. I suppse I'll just post when everything settles down and no one has forgotten anything. ^^;
Yes, of course you can change your channeling tool ♥

Right now, the people at the pool include: Kyler, Theodore, Faiht, Coraline, Andrew, Evangeline, Kairia,Thomas, Delphinium, Gwen (Which is you, haha) , Maya, Asbel, and Farren.

Sorry for getting back to you so late!

Reactions: Kairia

images

Name
: Alicia Drake

Nickname: Ali, draconian ( by person who did liked her.)

Age (range should be from 15-19): 15, so close to 16 like her birthday is in a few days.

Grade (works like normal U.S. system): Freshman

Appearance:
Height, 5,11
Weights, 102 lbs
Eye color, blue
Hair color, black
Hair style, straight and shoulder high
Skin, Peaches and cream
Wearing a blac,k ankle high dress with two black boots.

Element: Fire

Awakened Child or Elementia: Awakened Child

Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two): Two hand carved daggers.

(If Awakened Child)Channeling Tool: Necklace http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3gtuxFdjweDU5-lY-6TQOmPuK_-C0xZJsFYuuWPooLZwlCc2MRem3avw

Personality: She is usually very up and going but she has been in a wild series of mood swings. These can include her being very nice one minute, dreadful to be around the next. He attitude can change quickly also.

Sexuality: Straight

History: Alica grew up normal her father never showed her family that he was a Elemental. One day someone broke into her families house taking her and her mother hostage as her brothers were forced to load the guy with all there stuff. It was then when her father fought back bringing the attacker to his knees. The attacker fired two shots, one hitting her father in the middle of his head. The second piercing her brothers left shoulder. The cops arrived a few hours two late her brother and father lie dead on the floor. Alicia and her mother were locked in her bedroom but they could see the entire thing go down. Alicia wasn't the same after that.

Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them): Mother, human Alive. Father, Elementia Killed. Brother, human killed.

Other: She doesn't make many female friends. She likes to make more male ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Leo Seraph
Nickname: None
Appearance: Leo stands at 5'11" and has well toned build and an olive complexion. Hie eyes are a light smokey gray and he keeps his black hair pulled back from his face in a short ponytail. Leo has sharp angular features and high cheekbones
Grade :Senior
Weapon of Choice: two Trench Knives
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
Personality: In a word Leo could be described as, Odd. He pays no heed to what others think of him and greets everything with a smile, happy or sad. Most of the time he seems disconnected with reality, despite all that he is very perceptive.
History: Leo grew up an only child, constantly moving around due to his parents work. He never had a lot of friends growing up. When he was 7 Leo was involved in a car accident and received some head trauma, causing him to lose touch with reality. He went through years of therapy to help fix his problem but he never fully recovered, He still fades in and out at times and is often considered to be high on some type of drug.
Family:
Mother, Katelyn Seraph, Awoken: wind
Father, Daniel Seraph, Awoken: fire
Other: Leo is an extremely talented artist

Name: Alica Drake
Nickname: Ali, draconian ( by person who did liked her.)
Age (range should be from 15-19): 15, so close to 16 like her birthday is in a few days.
Grade (works like normal U.S. system): Freshman
Appearance:
Height, 5,11
Weights, 102 lbs
Hair color, black
Hair style, straight and shoulder high
Skin, Peaches and cream
Wearing a blac,k ankle high dress with two black boots.
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two): Two hand carved daggers.
Personality: She is usually very up and going but she has been in a wild series of mood swings. These can include her being very nice one minute, dreadful to be around the next. He attitude can change quickly also.
History: Alica grew up normal her father never showed her family that he was a Elemental. One day someone broke into her families house taking her and her mother hostage as her brothers were forced to load the guy with all there stuff. It was then when her father fought back bringing the attacker to his knees. The attacker fired two shots, one hitting her father in the middle of his head. The second piercing her brothers left shoulder. The cops arrived a few hours two late her brother and father lie dead on the floor. Alicia and her mother were locked in her bedroom but they could see the entire thing go down. Alicia wasn't the same after that.
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them): Mother, human Alive. Father, Elementia Killed. Brother, human killed.
Other: She doesn't make many female friends. She likes to make more male ones.
Great! Click {Here} for the OOC thread ♥ You can join us {Here} when you are ready! I do ask that you read the content in the beginning post, but I'll catch you up on what has been happening so far so you don't have to read everything:

Most people have arrived at the school, so you can start your characters with them arrive, or just shortly after- depending if you wanted them to arrive on the day we've started with {which is the last day for students to arrive} or a few days before, because the setting says that students have been arriving all weekend. Most of us have found our rooms, met up with old friends, or are making new ones. The pool party has actually started, so that's where most people are right now. Feel free to just jump in there, if you'd like! It's really up to you.

Name: Leo Seraph
Nickname: None
Appearance: Leo stands at 5'11" and has well toned build and an olive complexion. Hie eyes are a light smokey gray and he keeps his black hair pulled back from his face in a short ponytail. Leo has sharp angular features and high cheekbones
Grade :Senior
Weapon of Choice: two Trench Knives
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
Personality: In a word Leo could be described as, Odd. He pays no heed to what others think of him and greets everything with a smile, happy or sad. Most of the time he seems disconnected with reality, despite all that he is very perceptive.
History: Leo grew up an only child, constantly moving around due to his parents work. He never had a lot of friends growing up. When he was 7 Leo was involved in a car accident and received some head trauma, causing him to lose touch with reality. He went through years of therapy to help fix his problem but he never fully recovered, He still fades in and out at times and is often considered to be high on some type of drug.
Mother, Katelyn Seraph, Awoken: wind
Father, Daniel Seraph, Awoken: fire
Other: Leo is an extremely talented artist
Great! Click {Here} for the OOC thread ♥ You can join us {Here} when you are ready! I do ask that you read the content in the beginning post, but I'll catch you up on what has been happening so far so you don't have to read everything:

Most people have arrived at the school, so you can start your characters with them arrive, or just shortly after- depending if you wanted them to arrive on the day we've started with {which is the last day for students to arrive} or a few days before, because the setting says that students have been arriving all weekend. Most of us have found our rooms, met up with old friends, or are making new ones. The pool party has actually started, so that's where most people are right now. Feel free to just jump in there, if you'd like! It's really up to you.

nothing more than that everyone is at a pool at the moment~ ^^

Also hey there~