Elementias

In this case, id like to make Euthalia 15 of age.

Do we start today or do we wait until every spot is filled?

Please excuse me if I'm doing this wrong, I'm a bit new around here. Also, I'm the "kind person" from the other website who created the story-line so it's really exciting for me to see so many people since this hasn't been so large in other settings.
- -

tumblr_n62akshUsa1qbb7qqo3_250.gif

Name:
"My mother named me Tiana."
Tiana Lace Rockings

Nickname:
"Everyone just calls me Tia."
Tia

Age (range should be from 16-19):
"Am I supposed to feel different now that I'm sixteen?"
Sixteen Years

Grade (works like normal U.S. system):
"I'm a Junior, simple as that."
Junior || Eleventh

Element:
"Air, I guess you can say it's been passed down."
Air

Awakened Child or Elementia:
"You probably knew this already, but I'm an Awakened Child."
Awakened Child

Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):
"I'm small, so fighting hand to hand and up close would lead to me loosing."
Throwing knives and other projectile weapons.

(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
"Outfits have become a serious pain to match with this thing."
Her hat.

Personality:
"Let's have a conversation and you can decide for yourself."
Tia's likes to come off as sweet and cute due to her need to have to charm the pants off of people as a child in order to gain their favorable outlook on her . Her seemingly negligent upbringing has caused her to become strong and independent, but not to the point of having a rebellious attitude. Her obedient personality all her life has gained her names such as "Teacher's pet," and "Goody two shoes;" she's not a rule-breaker. She's very fond of a good conversation, and if she really gets going her naturally witty side that she's accumulated from her father comes out. She's a bit geeky in that she loves finding new learning opportunities, and is curious about anything and everything. After ages of reading romantic novels, Tia has become quite the hopeless romantic. She loves meddling in other people's love lives, but there's no need to fear because her memorization of The Titanic has given her everything she needs to know.

Sexuality:
"Do you think it's possible to order your own Mr. Darcy online?"
Straight.

History:
"So you want to know about me..."
At the young age of two, Tiana lost her mother, a human, due to murder. Her father, a high ranking Elementia official, had Tiana out of wedlock, and lets just say that many people did not take to the girl's birth kindly. She grew up heavily influence by the Elementia world, but disgraced due to her parentage. Her father barely paid attention to her, her mother's family ties had been severed with her death, and her father's side shunned her. She was kept under lock and key for the most part, being excessively schooled on everything and anything. The only time she went out was at her father's need to attend social events in order to keep his ranking. The world knowing of her existence, would expect her to come along as well like the other Elementia children who were preparing to take over their parent's role some day. The only rule at these social functions, and the only thing she was expected to do was to convince people she was the perfect specimen, and make herself well-liked so that people would forget her nature of birth and her father could continue climbing the ladder of social hierarchy. Her life was put under the constant hope of her being an Awakened child, and when her awakening came along she seemed more powerful than the other Awakened children causing there to be some doubt about her mother's true nature. During this time she received the only gift she's ever gotten from her father, her channeling tool: a hat, and was shipped off to Adalgisa.

Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them)[BCOLOR=#ffffff]:[/BCOLOR]
"All that's left is my dad."
- Mother; Nina Fullington (Human, deceased)
- Father; Lucas Rockings (Elementia - Air, alive)

Other:
"I'm happy to share."
- Growing up most of Tia's studies were focused on science. She loves anything science related (especially astronomy), and finds great delight and gaining new knowledge. Her favorite way to pass time is reading which she believes to find efficient in learning and necessary in one's daily life.
- Tia's mother was an artist, and Tia has taken after this trait. She loves to draw and sketch different things that she's out and about. Her favorite thing to do is design different styles of clothing, and most of her drawing notebooks are filled with different design concepts.

--
tumblr_m3gcvmyaT51qewuh8.gif

Name:
"The names Christian."
Christian Gregory Hendrix

Nickname:
"I've always just stuck with my given name."
None

"I'm legal now."
Eighteen Years

"Senior's years supposed to be the best, right?"
Senior || Twelfth Grade

Element:
"I guess I'm into all things aquatic."
Water

"Elementia; nothing more, nothing less."
Elementia

Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):
"The sword is an extension of the hand."
Preferably a sword.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a good guy."
To put it straight Christian is a good guy. He's always been the sweet little boy next door that plays basketball in the front drive way. He's generous, and generally more of the "best-friend" type. He tends to be overprotective of the ones he loves in fear of loosing them, but this is just how he shows he cares. Christian isn't afraid to give everything he's got into everything he does, even the little things. He figures that if he isn't going to aim for 100% then why even try at all. He's also very considerate of others, and after spending a lifetime of people watching, he's pretty good at seeing how others feel. Christian though, is honest to a fault, and has been raised to say how he feels and what he believes no matter if it's good or bad. He tends to think logically over emotionally in most situations, but when it has to do with people he care deeply about his sense of calm and rational go flying out the window which has lead him in the wrong direction many times over.

Sexuality:
"Ladies, I'm single and ready to mingle."
Straight

History:
"It's nothing special really."
Christian is the oldest child of a pretty influential Elementia family. His awakening to the element of water came as a shock to everyone. Both of his parents had the element of fire and no one in either side of their familes had any other element. Questions about his mother having relations with another man arose and at the time things were in so much conflict that the matter of training Christian's powers was left off for a long while. During this time Christian took it upon himself to teach himself whatever he could, and as a child he became strong. Finally, when his parents came back to him after many marriage counseling sessions, he was bombarded with a love that was a bit stifling for the boy. They didn't want to send him away to Aldagisa just yet, and so they hired many private tutors for him. His powers began to grow day by day and he was fairly happy. When he was ten years old his mother announced that she was pregnant with a set of twins, and the family was overjoyed. The birth was easy, and everything seemed to be going fine; Christian was finally a big brother. From the beginning of birth Leah and Liyah were inseparable, that is until Liyah came upon her awakening. It was too early, and too much for her little body to handle, the power of controlling water, much like her brother, consumed her and soon after she had passed. After's Liyah's death Christian was sent off to Aldagisa to create "more friends his age." During this time his parents entered the fight for social equality of the Awakened Children in memoriam of their youngest daughter who had suffered from a horrendous Awakening like many of the Awakened Children.

Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
"Fire's kinda their thing."
- Mother; Peyton Hendrix (Elementia - Fire, alive)
-Father; Cain Hendrix (Elementia - Fire, alive)

- Little sister, twin; Leah Hendrix (Elementia - Fire, alive - age 7)
- Little Sister, twin; Liyah Hendrix (Elementia - Water, deceased)

Other:
"There's supposed to be more!?"
- Christian can generally be found practicing his element somewhere. This seems to calm him down.
- He spends a lot of time with his little sister Leah who is going through her first year at the academy. He's very excited for her, but of course like any normal big brother is very worried about her all the time. Before the academy he used to write her snail-mail since she found great joy in finding letters addressed personally to her in the mailbox.

Just in case but that last earth spot is reserved for me

Just in case but that last earth spot is reserved for me
There aren't really a certain amount of spots. If you look in the Fire place you'll see that I added more spots as more people signed up for it. ♥

You're adding another character?? Great!

Please excuse me if I'm doing this wrong, I'm a bit new around here. Also, I'm the "kind person" from the other website who created the story-line so it's really exciting for me to see so many people since this hasn't been so large in other settings.
- -

tumblr_n62akshUsa1qbb7qqo3_250.gif

Name:
"My mother named me Tiana."
Tiana Lace Rockings

Nickname:
"Everyone just calls me Tia."
Tia

"Am I supposed to feel different now that I'm sixteen?"
Sixteen Years

"I'm a Junior, simple as that."
Junior || Eleventh

Element:
"Air, I guess you can say it's been passed down."
Air

"You probably knew this already, but I'm an Awakened Child."
Awakened Child

"I'm small, so fighting hand to hand and up close would lead to me loosing."
Throwing knives and other projectile weapons.

(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
"Outfits have become a serious pain to match with this thing."
Her hat.

Personality:
"Let's have a conversation and you can decide for yourself."
Tia's likes to come off as sweet and cute due to her need to have to charm the pants off of people as a child in order to gain their favorable outlook on her . Her seemingly negligent upbringing has caused her to become strong and independent, but not to the point of having a rebellious attitude. Her obedient personality all her life has gained her names such as "Teacher's pet," and "Goody two shoes;" she's not a rule-breaker. She's very fond of a good conversation, and if she really gets going her naturally witty side that she's accumulated from her father comes out. She's a bit geeky in that she loves finding new learning opportunities, and is curious about anything and everything. After ages of reading romantic novels, Tia has become quite the hopeless romantic. She loves meddling in other people's love lives, but there's no need to fear because her memorization of The Titanic has given her everything she needs to know.

Sexuality:
"Do you think it's possible to order your own Mr. Darcy online?"
Straight.

History:
"So you want to know about me..."
At the young age of two, Tiana lost her mother, a human, due to murder. Her father, a high ranking Elementia official, had Tiana out of wedlock, and lets just say that many people did not take to the girl's birth kindly. She grew up heavily influence by the Elementia world, but disgraced due to her parentage. Her father barely paid attention to her, her mother's family ties had been severed with her death, and her father's side shunned her. She was kept under lock and key for the most part, being excessively schooled on everything and anything. The only time she went out was at her father's need to attend social events in order to keep his ranking. The world knowing of her existence, would expect her to come along as well like the other Elementia children who were preparing to take over their parent's role some day. The only rule at these social functions, and the only thing she was expected to do was to convince people she was the perfect specimen, and make herself well-liked so that people would forget her nature of birth and her father could continue climbing the ladder of social hierarchy. Her life was put under the constant hope of her being an Awakened child, and when her awakening came along she seemed more powerful than the other Awakened children causing there to be some doubt about her mother's true nature. During this time she received the only gift she's ever gotten from her father, her channeling tool: a hat, and was shipped off to Adalgisa.

Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them)[BCOLOR=#ffffff]:[/BCOLOR]
"All that's left is my dad."
- Mother; Nina Fullington (Human, deceased)
- Father; Lucas Rockings (Elementia - Air, alive)

Other:
"I'm happy to share."
- Growing up most of Tia's studies were focused on science. She loves anything science related (especially astronomy), and finds great delight and gaining new knowledge. Her favorite way to pass time is reading which she believes to find efficient in learning and necessary in one's daily life.
- Tia's mother was an artist, and Tia has taken after this trait. She loves to draw and sketch different things that she's out and about. Her favorite thing to do is design different styles of clothing, and most of her drawing notebooks are filled with different design concepts.

--
tumblr_m3gcvmyaT51qewuh8.gif

Name:
"The names Christian."
Christian Gregory Hendrix

Nickname:
"I've always just stuck with my given name."
None

"I'm legal now."
Eighteen Years

"Senior's years supposed to be the best, right?"
Senior || Twelfth Grade

Element:
"I guess I'm into all things aquatic."
Water

"Elementia; nothing more, nothing less."
Elementia

"The sword is an extension of the hand."
Preferably a sword.

Personality:
"I like to think I'm a good guy."
To put it straight Christian is a good guy. He's always been the sweet little boy next door that plays basketball in the front drive way. He's generous, and generally more of the "best-friend" type. He tends to be overprotective of the ones he loves in fear of loosing them, but this is just how he shows he cares. Christian isn't afraid to give everything he's got into everything he does, even the little things. He figures that if he isn't going to aim for 100% then why even try at all. He's also very considerate of others, and after spending a lifetime of people watching, he's pretty good at seeing how others feel. Christian though, is honest to a fault, and has been raised to say how he feels and what he believes no matter if it's good or bad. He tends to think logically over emotionally in most situations, but when it has to do with people he care deeply about his sense of calm and rational go flying out the window which has lead him in the wrong direction many times over.

Sexuality:
"Ladies, I'm single and ready to mingle."
Straight

History:
"It's nothing special really."
Christian is the oldest child of a pretty influential Elementia family. His awakening to the element of water came as a shock to everyone. Both of his parents had the element of fire and no one in either side of their familes had any other element. Questions about his mother having relations with another man arose and at the time things were in so much conflict that the matter of training Christian's powers was left off for a long while. During this time Christian took it upon himself to teach himself whatever he could, and as a child he became strong. Finally, when his parents came back to him after many marriage counseling sessions, he was bombarded with a love that was a bit stifling for the boy. They didn't want to send him away to Aldagisa just yet, and so they hired many private tutors for him. His powers began to grow day by day and he was fairly happy. When he was ten years old his mother announced that she was pregnant with a set of twins, and the family was overjoyed. The birth was easy, and everything seemed to be going fine; Christian was finally a big brother. From the beginning of birth Leah and Liyah were inseparable, that is until Liyah came upon her awakening. It was too early, and too much for her little body to handle, the power of controlling water, much like her brother, consumed her and soon after she had passed. After's Liyah's death Christian was sent off to Aldagisa to create "more friends his age." During this time his parents entered the fight for social equality of the Awakened Children in memoriam of their youngest daughter who had suffered from a horrendous Awakening like many of the Awakened Children.

Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
"Fire's kinda their thing."
- Mother; Peyton Hendrix (Elementia - Fire, alive)
-Father; Cain Hendrix (Elementia - Fire, alive)

- Little sister, twin; Leah Hendrix (Elementia - Fire, alive - age 7)
- Little Sister, twin; Liyah Hendrix (Elementia - Water, deceased)

Other:
"There's supposed to be more!?"
- Christian can generally be found practicing his element somewhere. This seems to calm him down.
- He spends a lot of time with his little sister Leah who is going through her first year at the academy. He's very excited for her, but of course like any normal big brother is very worried about her all the time. Before the academy he used to write her snail-mail since she found great joy in finding letters addressed personally to her in the mailbox.
Good to see you join! Maybe we can discuss what your plans were for this roleplay when you made it, since it is your storyline. I think I remember you saying that you had a course you wanted to take it in, and I'd love to hear it! If your willing to share your plans, can you message me?

to day if there's still a spot for me ^^;
Of course there is! Make your person when your ready ♥ We'll be starting today, by the way.

There aren't really a certain amount of spots. If you look in the Fire place you'll see that I added more spots as more people signed up for it. ♥

You're adding another character?? Great!
no not really, I'm just saving it cause my other character's cs still needs to be completed X) and it feels like there is a limited amount of spots haha sorry for any confusion

no not really, I'm just saving it cause my other character's cs still needs to be completed X) and it feels like there is a limited amount of spots haha sorry for any confusion
Wait, is Sorren in Air or Earth?

He's earth
And Alice is Fire, correct?
Sorry, I think I accidentally put Soren in Air ((I don't know how that even happened)), and that's what was confusing me. It's fixed now, though!

And Alice is Fire, correct?
Sorry, I think I accidentally put Soren in Air ((I don't know how that even happened)), and that's what was confusing me. It's fixed now, though!
That's correct! It was an accident so no worries!

Name: Delphinium Rose Carter
Nickname:
Del, Delphi, D.R.
Grade:
Element:
Water
Elementia
Weapon of Choice:
Ice sword
Personality:
Shy and sweet, but once you get to know her, you find that she can be quite overwhelming at times. She gets very excited over anything pertaining to water, and enjoys spending time with her brother, Oliver. She is very emotional, and in fact is ruled by her emotions more than not. She likes to dance, sing, write, swim, and take baths, not necessarily in that order.
Sexuality:
Straight
History:
Unlike her brother, Delphinium is comfortable with the knowledge that she holds the power of water in her fingertips. In fact, she uses her power every chance she has, even if it means getting herself into trouble. Her grandfather never told her his story, though, so she is curious about what he told Oliver to make Oliver so afraid of magic. She's been at Aldagisa since freshmen year, and loves it.
Family:

Mother: Gayle Lilith - Elementia
Father: Kinder Carter - Awakened Child
Twin Brother: Oliver Carter - Elementia
Grandfather: Urbi Lilith - Awakened Child
Other: -Likes to meet new people
-Her temper/strong emotions can sometimes get in the way
-Her favorite animals are Sea Turtles
evanna-lynch-just-jared-photo-shoot-08.jpg

Name: Oliver James Carter
Nickname(s): He prefers Oliver
Grade: 12
Element: Air
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: Iron-tipped scepter
Personality: He isn't used to the idea of possessing supernatural powers. in fact, he wonders why Delphinium is so excited about it. He sees nothing safe about controlling the elements, but if he is honest with himself, he believes that air is the weakest of all the elements which might be the reason behind his disapproval. He is moody and quiet, unlike his flamboyant sister. He enjoys spending time alone, but will never say no to hanging out with his sister.
Sexuality:
Straight
History: Oliver was always secretly jealous of his sister, who seemed much more at ease with the fact that she has power over water. He isn't as comfortable having magical abilities as she is. When he was younger, he remembers the air brushing against his skin; calling his name, and he became very excited about it. However, after hearing his grandfather's horrifying tale of his life as an awakened child of fire. He would never admit it to anyone, but now he isn't so sure of having magic at all. He has attended Aldagisa since freshman year.
Family:
Mother: Gayle Lilith - Elementia
Father: Kinder Carter - Awakened Child
Twin Sister: Delphinium Carter - Elementia
Grandfather: Urbi Lilith - Awakened Child
Other: -He is suspicious of people
-He gets irritated easily, but can hide it well
-His jealously for people of the other elements comes through sometimes
-He wishes he were the Earth or Fire elements
-He tries to be gentlemanly around girls, but is kind of awkward because of who he is, and is therefore convinced that he'd be a terrible boyfriend anyway
600full-alex-pettyfer.jpg

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
This still open?

This still open?
Yes it is! Feel free to fill out a character sheet, and then I'll catch you up on what has happened so far ♥

Thank you! I'll submit one by tomorrow.

I love how we have:

The Phoenix - For fire types ; the phone with blazing hot features.
The Lilypad - For water types; the interface is as pure and sleek as water.
The Halo- For air types; stellar phone whose signal and featherweight reaches unfathomable heights.
The TecPlate - For earth types; This universal phone gets to the root of all potential with it's solid, reliable nature. (now available!)

Lol xD

Last edited by a moderator: