tumblr_mqo1qmzono1qasu5do1_500.jpg

Skeleton:
Name: Andrew Becker
Nickname: Andy
Age (range should be from 16-19):17
Grade (works like normal U.S. system): Junior
Element: Water
Awakened Child or Elementia: Awakened Child
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two): a Knife
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool: ring
Stainless-Steel-Mens-Blue-Enamel-Groove-Domed-Ring-P12439991.jpg

Personality: Andy is someone who is funny but also kind of shy. He tends to not be one to start a conversation but can keep one going once someone starts it with him. He is quite intelligent but doesn't like to show it off all that often. He is good at reading a situation, but he can have a bit of a temper and if you really set him off, don't expect to be forgiven.
Sexuality: Bisexual
History: Andy comes from a house divided. His parents are divorced and so he lives with his dad who is human. His mom left when he was about 7 because of how she felt that she didn't belong with them. She left behind the ring in case Andy ever awoke. His dad remarried to another human and so Andy felt like he was part of a past that his father would like to forget. When he finally did awaken, his dad quickly sent him off to the academy, something they were both somewhat thankful for.
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
Mother-Victora Becker-Elementia
Father:Adam Becker-Human
Step-Mother: Emily Becker-Human
Half-Sister (Younger)-Lisa Becker-Human
Half-Brother (Younger)-Henry Becker-Human
Other:
♥Loves to write and listen to music

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea
View attachment 41614
Name:

"Hello, I'm Farren."
Farren Williams

Nickname:

"Farren is nice."
Ren, but she much prefers her full name.

Awakened or Elementia:

"Oh no, I could never be an Elementia."
An Awakened Child

"I- why does it matter? I know I look childish..."

Grade:

"Yes, I really am a junior."
Junior

Sexuality:

"That's not something you ask a girl!"
Straight

Personality:

Farren is kind, intelligent, optimistic and honest. She is usually quiet and listens to what others say. Farren is also calm, modest and gentle. Contrary to her appearance she is quite the brave and strong fighter.

Element:
"Don't you hear the earth hum with life? It's beautiful."
Earth

Extra:
-She loves reading a good book in the shade of a tree.
-She looks younger than her actual age, which pisses her off.
- She likes eating apples.
- She likes the cold, but likes the heat much better

Weapon of Choice:
"I'd rather not fight, but if it is necessary..."
Farren fights with her magic, but she also likes fighting with a rapier.

Channeling Tool:

"Oh, my medallion?"
She wears a simple gold medallion, which was given to her by her great grandmother.

Family:

"Oh, how I love them."
Father; Phillip - Awakened Child
(Water)
Mother; Willow - Awakened Child
(Earth)

------------------------------

View attachment 41615
Name:

"The name's Asbel."
Asbel Ashford

Nickname:

Never made one."
None, unless someone makes one

Awakened Child or Elementia:
"Yeah, I'm an Elementia. What of it?"
Elementia

"Does it really matter?"

Sexuality:

"Straight as chopsticks."
Straight

Personality:
Kind, intelligent, sometimes sarcastic. He's strong, level-headed and protective of his friends. (He's quite over protective of Farren, they're childhood friends.) He's brave and courageous, and doesn't hesitate to stand up for others and himself.

Element:
"Like dragons from fairytales."
Fire

Weapon of Choice:
"Just give me a sword."
Asbel likes to fight with his magic, and also with a sword. He feels better guarded, and is a great swordfighter.

Channeling Tool:

"My ring?"
Asbel wear a simple silver ring that was given to him by his father.

Extra:
- He likes taking naps.
- Also eating.
- And being lazy.
- He doesn't like the cold.

Family:
"Why'd you want to know about them?"
Father; Rolan - Elementia
(Fire)
Mother; Eris - Elementia
(Air)
Brother; Christoph - Elementia
(Air)

(I'll fill in their history tomorrow)
Could you tell me what grade Asbel is in, please?

Yeah... Not really XD we work with a very different system that is based on levels of capability in learning.
Till you're 12 everyone is grouped together. Then everyone is split up into three groups so you're scored depending on the level you are in and are capable of.
That way someone that is a future mathematician won't be judged in the same way as an aspiring plumber. Theory based people go one way, practical people another. Creates a more even and fair way of learning for everyone in a way they can understand best.
It makes the numbering of years a little more complicated, but that's why no roleplays take place in the Dutch schools :P
Wow, that's really different. Well, since your character is 16 I think I'm just going to put her as a Sophomore, is that alright?

We'll I would prefer Junior, as all other 16 year olds are listed at that too. Plus it fits her character a bit better

We'll I would prefer Junior, as all other 16 year olds are listed at that too. Plus it fits her character a bit better
Alright :) He'sa junior then.

Dear Everyone,
I have added 3 more characters for me to play, so you can check them out (or, not, whichever) when you feel like it. They're in my first post of this thread.

ALSO: Would everyone please make sure their characters are in the 'Spots' section of the first post of this thread. I will be posting an OOC thread later tonight, but after that I will be offline because I'm having visitors over. Because of this, the roleplay should be starting sometime tomorrow.

Reactions: EternalMusic
I might end up making a new character, but is it okay if in the rp i might end up withdrawing mines? Like if I'm having trouble portraying my character, i can just say that I'm not gonna play that character anymore?

I might end up making a new character, but is it okay if in the rp i might end up withdrawing mines? Like if I'm having trouble portraying my character, i can just say that I'm not gonna play that character anymore?
Sure thing. If you decide later in the roleplay we'll just say s/he got sent to a different school or something ♥

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
tumblr_mdrbzjm4iI1r8v4dpo1_1280.jpg

Name: Soren Hayes
Nickname: Soren
Grade:Freshmen
Element: Earth
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: A baton
Personality:On the surface, Soren is a calm, quiet, laid-back boy with a rather neutral, monotonous expression most of the time. He can seem intimidating when first meeting him due to his punkish style in clothing and neutral face, giving him the impression of a person who doesn't speak much but can beat you up, however, he is really a gentle person with a desire to help people, especially if they are hurt. Among his family he is the pacifist, but will fight if he or those he is close to is threatened.
Sexuality:Straight
History: The second oldest of the family, Soren spent much of his childhood days running after his sister Alice and following her in whatever whims she had at the moment. Usually it was him who had to clean up her mess, often times getting her out of trouble. Because Alice was also getting into fights, he took it upon himself to help her get better from her wounds, bandaging her and nursing her back to health. This habit carried on to his younger siblings and soon he had the duty of taking care of injuries in the family.
When he first awakened his earth powers, he wasn't really good at it. His mother taught him how to control it, helped him practice his powers but it was still a struggle. Even his sister Sophie was displaying her air powers and seemed to have more control than him, and she was only just a baby. One reason was because he never saw the point of it, seeing earth manipulating as only destructive and violent, not helpful like Maggie's water powers which could heal. He was almost ready to give up Elementia training and try to live as a normal human being until his little brother brought him to an area of leaf-less trees to play. Soren took one step and suddenly the trees were filled with green leaves and Soren then saw Earth as not just violent but also life giving too. He resumed Elementia training and followed after Alice into Aldagasia.
He never had many pressures put on him like Alice, and never really saw himself as anybody too important, but his siblings often turned to him when the just needed someone to rant too or someone to confide secrets or confessions in.
Family:
  • Mother, Leslie: Awakened child, Earth
  • Father, Patrick: Elementia, Fire
  • Older Sister, Alice: Elementia, fire
  • Younger Sister, Maggie: Elementia, Water
  • Younger Sister, Sophie: Elementia, Air
  • Younger Brother, Robin: No powers shown so far, suspected of being a normal human
Other:
  • His hair is dyed white after a dumb dare from his friends back home.
  • He is the tallest in the family and many times people mistake him for the oldest instead of Alice

Last edited:
So before I add in the rest of the details, can Soren be 15 instead 16, because 15 is the general age for freshmen (i also think you might need to change the age range to 15-19 instead since so many people were confused)

Also I'll need you to change Alice into a sophomore too

So before I add in the rest of the details, can Soren be 15 instead 16, because 15 is the general age for freshmen (i also think you might need to change the age range to 15-19 instead since so many people were confused)

Also I'll need you to change Alice into a sophomore too
Yeah, she can. I think you're right about the age change, I'll do that now.

I would love the final slot for Air! :)

Pros1.jpg

Name: Faiht (Fate) Eliza Atmos

Nickname: My name...is Faiht. No one's called me Fay since...

Grade: Junior

Element: Air

Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia.

Weapon of Choice: An arrow and a golf ball-sized sphere made of diamond. Both controlled with her aerodynamic manipulation.

Personality: Loyal/Honest/Strong-Willed/Intelligent/Adaptable/Stubborn/Melodramatic/Domineering/Aloof/Critical
The rest is tucked away in that soul of hers...

Sexuality: Straight/Hetero.

History: Faiht Eliza Atmos hails from the Atmos family, one of extremely high precedence and caliber from the Elementian race. The Atmos' were previously the intelligence and secondary military dynasty that always had a direct chain of clearance under the Queen Eliza leader, whichever one it may be at that time. She was named from her parents belief that all things in the universe has an affecting ripple, and that that ripple is always apart of a much larger wave. It's believed that the Atmos' share the same bloodline as the Eliza dynasty, but records were severed long ago, giving spark to Faiht's middle name. Her father is a former enforcer of Elementia ways and a strict advocate of honing one's skills and potential to the maximum, while her mother believes in the more "diplomatic" ways that have been the mingling of the humans and the Elementias. She was raised in a lavish, royal household in stern teachings of the Elementia way, while also being hardened in mind, body, and spirit by her father. She is the only child and her parents cherish her very dearly. She is the only Air Elementia to come of her family, and suffered a terrible incident when she was about 5 years old. Her abilities spiked further than anticipated, as she subconsciously cause a gale force wind to destroy two homes in a human suburb. From there, the Atmos' moved closer to more Elementias to help quell anymore outstanding events. As a Junior, she hasn't made many friends and mostly keeps to herself. Not that she's stuck up or anything, she just feels as if no one will ever truly understand her. She isn't malicious in any way, but her looks sometimes gives others the wrong impression.

Family:
Arnon Atmos (Father - Elementia - Fire)
Arnon0FireE.jpg

Zaura Atmos (Mother - Elementia - Water)
Zaura0WaterE.jpg

Ceric Atmos (Uncle/Brother to Arnon - Elementia - Earth)
Yancey Atmos (Aunt/Married to Ceric - Elementia - Water)
Fiora Malstrom (Aunt/Sister to Zaura - Elementia - Water)

Turritz Atmos (1st Cousin/ Son of Ceric&Yancey - Elementia - Fire)
Turritz0FireE.jpg

Other: Speaks over 5 human languges: English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Latin, German, Japanese. Eats like a bear. Loves horror movies. A jock exterior with a nerd interior. Passive yet outgoing in nature. Very clever and tactical; military brat in a sense. Favorite color is Sky Blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love the final slot for Air! :)

Name: Faiht (Fate)
Nickname:
Age (range should be from 15-19):
Grade (works like normal U.S. system):
Element:
Awakened Child or Elementia:
Weapon of Choice (You never know what may happen, guns or machined weapons NOT allowed, up to two):
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool:
Personality:
Sexuality:
History:
Family (and whether or not they are an Elementia, Awakened Child, or Human, pictures are unnecessary unless you want them):
Other:
Awesome, I'll add you as soon as you finish! :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
greyer.gif tumblr_m3j17atj7u1r7x7zzo1_500.jpg
Name: Zareck Acheron
Nickname: Zar
Grade: 11th, Junior
Element: Water
Awakened Child or Elementia: Elementia
Weapon of Choice: 6 Inch Blue Damascus Dagger
(If Awakened Child) Channeling Tool: N/A
Personality: Calm, quiet, strong, protective, confident, fierce, stubborn.
Sexuality: Straight
History: Can I rp?
Family: Cruix Acheron (Elementia - Water) - Father
Eleanor Acheron (Awakened Child - Earth) - Mother
Pergus Acheron (Elementia) - Older brother

Other: Loves animals
Loves water
Hates cruelty
Loves music
Hates bullies
Hates his older brother
Expert in Mixed Martial Arts

(Color reminder - 08c431)​

Last edited:
Yeah, she can. I think you're right about the age change, I'll do that now.
I was also 14 for nearly my entire freshman year, but to keep it from being a pain since you already changed it once, I think 15 is okay. I believe most Freshman are actually 14 going on 15, or had JUST turned 15.