Elementias OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm a bit bored as Alicia hasn't been noticed even though she is probably the one to stand the most out at the party. Waiting:(

Perhaps you can engage with Thomas, Evangeline, Cora, and Gwen... I'm dying to play my character... I really am but no one's replied to my post. Perhaps you post, catch Gwen's eye or something, and I can slip smoothly out of the conversation. We aren't doing much anyways. (:

Perhaps you can engage with Thomas, Evangeline, Cora, and Gwen... I'm dying to play my character... I really am but no one's replied to my post. Perhaps you post, catch Gwen's eye or something, and I can slip smoothly out of the conversation. We aren't doing much anyways. (:

We're is Gwen located I'm bad at following so many people so I need to find at least someone. Alicia shouldn't be hard to find, I mean she is the one in the blacks and red puffy dress, at a pool party.

@DixeyRay ??? She's hanging out at the edge of the pool on the shallow end with Evangeline, Cora, and Thomas.

@DixeyRay go red and black! Lol Leon just arrived at the pool wearing a red muscle shirt and a pair of black trunks(that he's borrowing) and he's standing by the entrance being all hesitant about joining the crowd.

@DixeyRay go red and black! Lol Leon just arrived at the pool wearing a red muscle shirt and a pair of black trunks(that he's borrowing) and he's standing by the entrance being all hesitant about joining the crowd.
Have him meet her then. She would stand out for sure.

@Victor Markov So I know your character kind of left mines and brea's i still tagged you because i wasn't sure what to do and plus my characters just filled in the space and talked to and about your character. does that make any sense? I hope that is okay

@Victor Markov So I know your character kind of left mines and brea's i still tagged you because i wasn't sure what to do and plus my characters just filled in the space and talked to and about your character. does that make any sense? I hope that is okay
I don't see any problem with it. ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I'm very sorry all. I'm going to have to withdraw from this RP. I'm doing this with several of the RP's in which I'm struggling to interact. What with school, I'm cutting down on all except my most active RP's. I apologize, again.

Okay, so Ginette, Maya, Kenneth, and Eyvindr have all dropped out, just so that everyone who was interacting with them knows.

Sometime tomorrow I will be sending out follow-up messages, and anyone who has not replied by Friday will be considered quitting. At that time I will make the final changes to the Dormmates. From Friday-on, if you loose your roommate, then you just won't have one because it doesn't make sense to keep switching people around once the school year has already started.

For now, because of the 4 characters we have lost, the people who have gotten dorm changes is Coraline, Delphinium, Leon, and Oliver.

Alicia and Gwen are now roommates as well, because we just lost Eva.

[BCOLOR=#000000]************************* IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ. **********************[/BCOLOR]​

Hello Everyone.

I am going to send a message out to everyone who has signed up in this roleplay, for an interest check. This is an opportunity to drop out, if you are planning to, and the main reason I am doing this is so that I have an Idea of who is still playing.

I will give everyone until Friday, and if they have not responded to the message, saying that they would still like to participate, I am going to delete them from the list of characters, and make the final list for Dorms.

If you are not online by Friday, or forget to reply, don't Fret! You can message me privately, telling me you would still like to play, and I will add you right back up. None of your forms will be deleted, so the only thing that will change during this occurrence is that you will loose your dorm partner.

Again: I am sending this to EVERYONE, so don't freak out if you get one and you've been replying.

Oh, and one more thing: This pool party has been going on much longer than I intended. This roleplay was started over a month ago, and we are still on the first day. Because of this, I am creating a cut-off. The pool-party {as well as the first day} will officially end Tomorrow, between 5 and 6 o'clock, Pm {MOUNTAIN TIME}. This means that, no matter if you're in the middle of a game, or a conversation, or whatever, we will automatically skip to the next morning, where the students will be getting ready for their first day of school. So, just be prepared for this time skip.

Okay, I believe that's all. Thanks guy!

[BCOLOR=#000000]************************* IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ. **********************[/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: Kairia
I am horrible with figuring out what time is where in comparison to my own, since I live in Arizona and we live in a black hole of time. So if it's easy enough for you or someone else to just post and that's officially the next day, that'd be really helpful. Though I assume it'll be really obvious with other players' posts to figure it out.

Throwing an idea out. Maybe make a big post like you did when you started the thread, stating it's Day One, etc. etc. Not sure if that makes it easier or isn't worth the time to make. I saw something similar elsewhere and it seemed like it made things easier to organize.

Reactions: Brea
Haha, no worries, hon. I was already going to make a starting post, which will describe the time that we start with, the whether outside, and reminding everyone to review the classes in the first post to figure out what subject they'd be focusing on that day. I'll do this for each new day, because I think it'll be easy for everyone to stay on the same day this way. ♥

(Okay, I forgot that I was supposed to have the party end on Monday, because my mind was preoccupied with other things. So, I'm going to allow everyone to reply once more, to wrap things up, and then we're going to start the next day.)

Reactions: Kairia
Status
Not open for further replies.