Elementias OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will nobody attempt to drag Leon out of his corner of the lounge?
I might be able to do something to help you out. It will probably be awkward so apologies ahead of time ^^'

I believe so. Haven't tried it yet. Not a big beer person. Of course the knife could be used to punch a hole in the cap and smooth it out, but again i haven't tried this myself.

Arghh~!!! I wanna join in and RP~ How much longer are we going to wait @PinkArrow gosh I am so impatient... =///="

Nah it's alright, I am just one of those people who likes to post a lot ^^;;

@Victor Markov @firejay1 Oh it looks like Ginette got to you before Soren did but I'm so confused. Are you, victor, in the boys' dormitory lounge or does the pool have it's own lounge?

The pool doesn't have a lounge, I think the girl who plays Ginette is confused abut where he is.

I assumed he was around the party area, sorry. That's what it sounded like from his posts.

okay i see, i'll have to edit my post but it'll be soon

Honestly waiting for any interaction. Cora doesn't bite Cora isn't that bad if she likes you. Anyone up for the challenge?

You can visit Thomas, Evangeline, and Gwen on the poolside, if you'd like. She probably hasn't seen Gwen yet, since Gwen prefers to stay in the shadows (she's a wallflower).

Reactions: EternalMusic
i gave up on coloring my character's dialogue lol

Status
Not open for further replies.