Elementias OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mon: Algebra, sculpting
Tue: p.e., Japanese
Wed: elemental control level one, study hall
Thur: history, study hall
Fri: hand-to-hand combat training
Um... okayy. I guess I'll fill it out correctly for you...
Next time please use the format I have given, cause this is just a lot of extra work on my part.

• First Half: Algebra- For Freshman. This class is held on the first floor of the of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Smyth.
    Second Half: Sculpting- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Forbes.

• First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.
    Second Half: Japanese- For all Grades. This class will take place on the Third floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Wu.

• First Half:
    • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Create + Control Fire.
    • Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Catch on Fire + Temperature Manipulation (there are separate chambers for students to stand in to practice these abilities).
    • Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mrs. Stacy. Breath Fire.
    • Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Fire: The fourth four is closed for the first half of the year, but after that it opens up to those who are ready to learn how to create fire companions. This is for the most advanced students only.
    Second half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: History- For Freshman or Sophomores. This class is held on the first floor of the of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Kendall.
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.
    Second Half: Students get out early, so there will be no second half.

Okay, all the schedules I have received have been added to the Schedules tab on the first page of our IC.

Reactions: Kairia
*poke poke* oh dear, I hope this hasn't died ;_;

• First Half: Discrete Math- For Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors. This is basically just math that applies to the real world. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: . Mr. Oakley.
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.
    Second Half: Japanese- For all Grades. This class will take place on the Third floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Wu.

• First Half: Element Control
    Level 4
    - Fire: Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building.The fourth four is closed for the first half of the year, but after that it opens up to those who are ready to learn how to create fire companions. This is for the most advanced students only
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half:Physics- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Winters.
    Second Half: Cooking- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Illiana

• First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.
    Second Half: Students get out early, so there will be no second half.

• Fall:
    • Softball---> Girls only. They will meet on the Softball fields everyday at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday Afternoon.
    Winter:
    • Swimming---> Girls only. They will meet in the indoor pool everyday at 5:15-7:00. Swimming tournaments will be held every Saturday afternoon.
    Spring:
    • Volley Ball--->All Genders. They will meet everyday in the Gym at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday night

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brea Is still still active?

If you're all still active, why not just try posting and see if anyone answers? If you have the opportunity, of course.

I have two people to interact with at the moment. My character sent a text to @ch0sen1 and there's another character in my class but calling them actual posts would be generous. Sorry if that was harsh. It's just a little frustrating.

My characters need a time skip to move on . . . . or someone to interact with that would be nice

I'm really upset about it dying out too, I love this roleplay. Shall we do a time skip to lunch, so we don't have to actually roleplay through the classes? Or, do some people want to rp the classes?

I'm really upset about it dying out too, I love this roleplay. Shall we do a time skip to lunch, so we don't have to actually roleplay through the classes?
^i'm up for this. Even skipping to the supposed pepfests or whatever is a-okay by me!

I was planning on skipping through my class with a pretty vague post. I just don't want to randomly be in a new place again. How about we have the class bell ring and if people want to add more details they can, or if they want to move on, they also can. I think that would keep most people happy.

Also just FYI, I tend to let my character be open to any kind of interaction so if you want someone to play with, I keep my posts open-ended.

Reactions: Brea
I think what slowed us down was that we were also waiting on people who said they were still participating, but haven't replied yet.

you can definitely count me as still interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.