Elementias OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with the whole teamwork effort regarding the teachers. I think even multiple people could play the same teacher, either during the same class or maybe switch turns between each day. The only thing I'd be worried about is a subject matter I'm not very familiar with. For example, the math classes. I've been out of school for two years. I'm still not sure how I'm going to get through the math class without being super duper vague. XD

I know enough Japanese to teach a generous amount, especially for beginners. I think it'd be fun to legitimately teach others the language while roleplaying. <3 If someone else is interested in sharing the role, I'm okay with that too. I'm still struggling with my own writing.

I think having 3 people sign up to a club is a super smart idea. I was worried I'd be in a club by myself, roleplaying the whole thing alone.

To restate what I said above, if someone could volunteer to teach the math classes, that would be phenomenal. I'm willing to volunteer as the Japanese teacher.

Reactions: Brea
I can get behind helping with teachers and classes. It might be fun!

Are there core classes students need to take? like required classes needed for graduation (such as math, english/language arts, science etc etc.) or how many credits one needs in order to graduate? that last one might be a little too in depth, but I thought it could help people with choosing what kind of classes their character can take instead of people picking classes at random. Maybe advanced classes too?

What about a theater group? They would have 1 play per season with auditions. And marching band, except they are only in the fall. and a bunch of other music club/activities like jazz band, drumline, a choir clubs and all that. I'd also suggest that people whose characters are seniors would be like captains for the extra curricular activities, unless an exception needs to be made which i suggest would be discussed on the ooc first.

I think, once we figure out what classes are being taught, there should be a graph or some sort of list to make it easier to see what we've got.

@ch0sen1 @Ritual Lobotomy @EtherealLights @viahra233 @Victor Markov @Kairia @Yuuki_Tatsunohi @Lazy_Not_Bored @Azalea Pendragon @Sashakiki

****I know it looks like a lot, but it's really not as much as it looks. I promise. It should only take like 10 minutes once you get started.

Okay, I'm really sorry it took so long, but here's the Schedule builder:

Fill in the spots, and change the ( ) around 'tabs' and /'tabs' to [ ]. Once you have selected your classes, delete all of the 'Possible Options' for that day. But, please copy the whole description of the desired class, and paste it for either 'first half' or second half'. Also, delete all of the other teachers names, except for the teacher in your element colors (Water, Fire, Earth, Air, Element Doesn't Matter)

You can post your schedule here, and then I will add them to the Schedule spot in our IC.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK THEM HERE OR PM ME.

Rules:
  1. You can only have study hall twice a week.
  2. For a club to be official, at least 3 characters must join it.
  3. Clubs are not required.
  4. Yeah, Friday doesn't have the 'Possible Classes.' This is not a typo. Everyone has the same schedule that day, so there's no need for me to make you fill in the spots yourself. I have done it for you for that day already.

(tabs)

[tab=Monday]
First Half: {Math}
Second Half: {Elective}

Possible Classes:
First Half: Math {Students stay with their Element groups}
  • Algebra- For Freshman. This class is held on the first floor of the of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Morrel. Mr. Smyth. Ms. Lay. Mrs. Taylor.
  • Trig/Pre-Calculus- For Sophomores or Seniors. The class is held on the second floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Stryder. Ms. Kendral. Mr. Xavier. Mr. Jahone.
  • Calculus- For Juniors or Seniors. You must have taken Trig/Pre-Calculus before taking this class. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Kyliester. Mr. Deaton. Ms. McCall. Mr. Martin.
  • Discrete Math- For Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors. This is basically just math that applies to the real world. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Stilinski. Mr. Oakley. Mrs. King. Mrs. Rebekii.
Second half: Electives
  • Drawing- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Bicknell
  • Photography- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Melly.
  • Sculpting- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Forbes.
  • Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.
[/tab]

[tab=Tuesday]
First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.

Possible Classes:
  • Spanish- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Terada.
  • French- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Molet.
  • Japanese- For all Grades. This class will take place on the Third floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Wu.
  • Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.
[/tab]

[tab=Wednesday]
First Half: Element Control {You don't need to put anything here, because this will change throughout the year. So, below just delete everything except for the description of each class for the first half.}

Possible Classes:
First Half: Element Control- This is done mostly by skill level, not Grade
  • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mrs. Strayder. Breath Holding + Walking on Water {a medium-sized swimming pool is set up here for this day}. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Create + Control Fire. Earth: Taught by Mr. Morgan. Bring Plants to Life + Take life away. Air: Taught by Mr. Baker. Control Air + Generate Wind.

• Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mr. Alaric. Breathing Water + Healing. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Catch on Fire + Temperature Manipulation (there are separate chambers for students to stand in to practice these abilities). Earth: Taught by Mrs. Garcia. Earth Bending + Vibration Sensing. Air: Taught by Mr. Mathers. Sonic Scream (The walls have been made sound-proof so the rest of the school is not disrupted by the lessons that are taught here).

• Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mrs. Carlson. Creating + Controlling Water. Fire: Taught by Mrs. Stacy. Breath Fire. Earth: Taught by Mr. Ried. Speak to Animals (There are several different kinds of animals each week to practice with). Air: Taught by Ms. Nelson. Flight (The fourth floor is for the students learning to fly, and once they are able to fly around the room with no mistakes, they are allowed to go up to the roof where obstacle courses and flying-challenges are set up).

• Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Water: off limits for the first half of the school year, but shall be opened later for more advanced abilities. Fire: The fourth four is closed for the first half of the year, but after that it opens up to those who are ready to learn how to create fire companions. This is for the most advanced students only. Earth: The fourth floor is closed off for the first half of the year, but will open up for more advanced students during the second half. Air: Taught by Ms. Kingston. Matter Manipulation (For advanced students only. They will eventually learn to walk through walls with this class).
Second half: Elective
  • Band- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Garfield
  • Chior- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Carver.
  • Music Theory- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Brookes.
  • Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.
[/tab]

[tab=Thursday]
First Half:
Second Half:

Possible Classes:
First Half: Math {Students stay with their Element groups}
  • History- For Freshman or Sophomores. This class is held on the first floor of the of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Clause. Mr. Kendall. Ms. Dixon. Mrs. Olson.
  • Language Arts- For Freshmen or Sophomores. The class is held on the second floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Franco. Ms. Oxide. Mr. Yahle. Mr. Jeroe.
  • Physics- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Swithers. Mr. Winters. Ms. Ball. Mr. Knudsen.
  • Chemistry- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Scott. Mr. Funk. Mrs. Clancy. Mrs. Carey.
  • Cooking- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Illiana
  • Web Design- For all Grades. (Laptops will be provided) This class will take place on the second floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Uriah.
  • Debate- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Salvatore.
  • Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.
[/tab]

[tab=Friday]
First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.
Second Half: Students get out early, so there will be no second half.
[/tab]

[tab=Clubs]
Here are a list of the available clubs/extracurricular activities. Please delete all of them (And this message at the top), except for the ones you will be joining. Captain of the teams will be the first senior to join. If no seniors join, we will discuss captains in OOC. Remember: Ever team must have at least 3 people joined in order to be official. Otherwise, it will be void and the club will not be created in the IC. Sorry.

Year Round:
  • Yearbook---> They will meet in the Water Element Building (1st floor) every Monday and Thursday at 3:30-5:00. It is their job to log every important event, and attend all High School activities. Each member is given a camera to take pictures with.

• Newspaper---> They will meet in the Fire Element Building (1st floor) every Tuesday and Friday at 3:30-5:00. It is their job to inform people about what is happening in the school, as well as entertain them.

Fall:
  • Football---> They will meet on the football field everyday at 5:15-7:00. Football games are every Saturday night.

• Cheerleading---> They will meet in the gym everyday at 5:15-7:00. Cheerleaders will attend every Football game, and might possibly compete in State competitions.

• Marching Band---> They will meet in the Band Room {Or sometimes the track field} everyday at 5:15-7:00.Marching Band will play at every Football home game during Half-time.

• Softball---> Girls only. They will meet on the Softball fields everyday at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday Afternoon.
Winter:
  • Theater---> Students will decide on a play, and at the end of their season will put it on during their last Friday and Saturday night. They will meet in the Auditorium every day at 5:15-7:00. The play will cost $5 for students, and $7 for visiting parents.

• Swimming---> Girls only. They will meet in the indoor pool everyday at 5:15-7:00. Swimming tournaments will be held every Saturday afternoon.

• Womens Basketball---> Girls Only. They will meet everyday in the Gym (it will be split in half) at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday night.

• Boy's Basketball---> Boys Only. They will meet everyday in the Gym (it will be split in half) at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Friday night.

Spring:
  • Volley Ball--->All Genders. They will meet everyday in the Gym at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday night.

• Theater---> Students will decide on a play, and at the end of their season will put it on during their last Friday and Saturday night. They will meet in the Auditorium every day at 5:15-7:00. The play will cost $5 for students, and $7 for visiting parents.

• Tennis---> All Genders. They will meet everyday on the Tennis Courts at 5:15-7:00. Their games will be every Saturday Afternoon.

• Baseball---> Boys only. They will meet everyday on the Baseball Field at 5:15-7:00. Their games will be every Friday night.
[/tab]

(/tabs)

• First Half: Trig/Pre-Calculus- For Sophomores or Seniors. The class is held on the second floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Stryder.
    Second Half: Photography- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Melly.

• First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.
    Second Half: Spanish- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Terada.

• First Half: Element Control {You don't need to put anything here, because this will change throughout the year. So, below just delete everything except for the description of each class for the first half.}

• Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mrs. Strayder. Breath Holding + Walking on Water {a medium-sized swimming pool is set up here for this day}.

• Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mr. Alaric. Breathing Water + Healing

• Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mrs. Carlson. Creating + Controlling Water.

• Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Water: off limits for the first half of the school year, but shall be opened later for more advanced abilities.
    Second half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: Chemistry- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Scott. Mr. Funk. Mrs. Clancy. Mrs. Carey.

Second Half: Web Design- For all Grades. (Laptops will be provided) This class will take place on the second floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher:Ms. Uriah.

• First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.

• Fall:

• Cheerleading---> They will meet in the gym everyday at 5:15-7:00. Cheerleaders will attend every Football game, and might possibly compete in State competitions.

Winter:
    • Swimming---> Girls only. They will meet in the indoor pool everyday at 5:15-7:00. Swimming tournaments will be held every Saturday afternoon.

Spring:
    • Volley Ball--->All Genders. They will meet everyday in the Gym at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday night.

• First Half: Discrete Math- For Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors. This is basically just math that applies to the real world. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Oakley.

Second Half: Sculpting- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Forbes.

• First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half:
    • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Create + Control Fire.
    • Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Catch on Fire + Temperature Manipulation (there are separate chambers for students to stand in to practice these abilities).
    • Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mrs. Stacy. Breath Fire.
    • Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Fire: The fourth four is closed for the first half of the year, but after that it opens up to those who are ready to learn how to create fire companions. This is for the most advanced students only.
    Second half: Band- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Garfield

• First Half: Physics- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Winters

Second Half: Cooking- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Illiana

• First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.

• Fall:
    • Football---> They will meet on the football field everyday at 5:15-7:00. Football games are every Saturday night.
    Winter:
    • Boy's Basketball---> Boys Only. They will meet everyday in the Gym (it will be split in half) at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Friday night.

Spring:
    • Baseball---> Boys only. They will meet everyday on the Baseball Field at 5:15-7:00. Their games will be every Friday night.

• First Half: Discrete Math- For Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors. This is basically just math that applies to the real world. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher:Mrs. King.

Second Half: Drawing- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Bicknell

Second Half: Japanese- For all Grades. This class will take place on the Third floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Wu.

• First Half:
    • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Earth: Taught by Mr. Morgan. Bring Plants to Life + Take life away.

• Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Earth: Taught by Mrs. Garcia. Earth Bending + Vibration Sensing.

• Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Earth: Taught by Mr. Ried. Speak to Animals (There are several different kinds of animals each week to practice with).

• Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Earth: The fourth floor is closed off for the first half of the year, but will open up for more advanced students during the second half.
    Second half: Music Theory- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Brookes.

• First Half: Physics- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Ball.
    Second Half: Cooking- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Illiana

• Year Round:
    • Yearbook---> They will meet in the Water Element Building (1st floor) every Monday and Thursday at 3:30-5:00. It is their job to log every important event, and attend all High School activities. Each member is given a camera to take pictures with.

• Newspaper---> They will meet in the Fire Element Building (1st floor) every Tuesday and Friday at 3:30-5:00. It is their job to inform people about what is happening in the school, as well as entertain them.

• First Half: Calculus- For Juniors or Seniors. You must have taken Trig/Pre-Calculus before taking this class. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Martin.
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

Second Half: French- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Molet.

• First Half:
    • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Air: Taught by Mr. Baker. Control Air + Generate Wind.

• Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Air: Taught by Mr. Mathers. Sonic Scream (The walls have been made sound-proof so the rest of the school is not disrupted by the lessons that are taught here).

• Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Air: Taught by Ms. Nelson. Flight (The fourth floor is for the students learning to fly, and once they are able to fly around the room with no mistakes, they are allowed to go up to the roof where obstacle courses and flying-challenges are set up).

• Level 4- Air: Taught by Ms. Kingston. Matter Manipulation (For advanced students only. They will eventually learn to walk through walls with this class).
    Second half: Chior- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Carver.

• First Half: Chemistry- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Carey.
    Second Half: Debate- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Salvatore.

• Fall:

Spring:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
See, it only took me 30 mins for four Characters, so it shouldn't take too long to fill out a Schedule ♥

• First Half: Algebra- For Freshman. This class is held on the first floor of your student's Element Building.
    Teacher: Mr. Smyth.
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building.
    Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day.
    Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.

Second Half: Japanese- For all Grades. This class will take place on the Third floor of the Fire Element Building.
    Teacher: Mrs. Wu.

• First Half: Element Control Level 1. Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building.
    Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Create + Control Fire.

Second Half: Choir- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Earth Element Building.
    Teacher: Ms. Carver.

• First Half: Language Arts- For Freshmen or Sophomores. The class is held on the second floor of your student's Element Building.
    Teacher: Ms. Oxide.

Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building.
    Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random.
    Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.

• Year Round:
[tabs][/tabs]

Can I also make a suggestion to changing the name of the Japanese teacher? Mrs. Wu is a Chinese name, so I thought it would make more sense if it was changed to a Japanese one.

(So glad we're continuing this I really like this rp!)

• First Half: Math {Students stay with their Element groups}
    • Calculus- For Juniors or Seniors. You must have taken Trig/Pre-Calculus before taking this class. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Martin.
    • Drawing- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Bicknell

• First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coach: Mr.O'Brien

• Spanish- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Terada.

• First Half: Element Control- This is done mostly by skill level, not Grade

• Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Air: Taught by Ms. Kingston. Matter Manipulation (For advanced students only. They will eventually learn to walk through walls with this class).
    Second half: Elective
    • Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: Arts and Sciences {Students stay with their Element groups}
    • Chemistry- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Carey.
    • Web Design- For all Grades. (Laptops will be provided) This class will take place on the second floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Uriah.

~Second Half is a free track~

• Fall:
    Winter:
    • Womens Basketball---> Girls Only. They will meet everyday in the Gym (it will be split in half) at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday night.

Spring:

I also remembered I made a Week of Welcome (WoW) post in the rp, we could have those scheduled after school also! If it's ok with you @Brea !

Here's the list:

[
Monday - Get to Know Your Students/Student Body Representatives: SO, JR, SR.
Tuesday - Who's The Best Element Type?
Wednesday - Courtyard Party!
Thursday - Movie Night!
Friday - Pep Rally Featuring A Message From The Queen Herself!
]

Reactions: Kairia
Can I also make a suggestion to changing the name of the Japanese teacher? Mrs. Wu is a Chinese name, so I thought it would make more sense if it was changed to a Japanese one.
Yeah, it was late and I couldn't think of anything better. Any suggestions for his name?

I also remembered I made a Week of Welcome (WoW) post in the rp, we could have those scheduled after school also! If it's ok with you @Brea !

Here's the list:

[
Monday - Get to Know Your Students/Student Body Representatives: SO, JR, SR.
Tuesday - Who's The Best Element Type?
Wednesday - Courtyard Party!
Thursday - Movie Night!
Friday - Pep Rally Featuring A Message From The Queen Herself!
]
This seems interesting... I like it. Except for maybe Monday... And Tuesday? I have two questions: What would they do on Monday? On Tuesday would it be like a friendly competition?

Last edited by a moderator:
First I need to apologise for my absence. I am still in wit this I am just really busy with finals. Hope you understand and I will post ASAP. Thanks.

Yeah, it was late and I couldn't think of anything better. Any suggestions for his name?
Yuuki Tatsunohi lmao

Wait, is the teacher a he or a she? Otherwise we can go with Mr(s). Ueki, Takashi, Shima, Nakamura, there's bunch. Or Sato, like Asami or Hiroshi Sato from The Legend of Korra to be an easter egg for Avatar.

Last edited:
This seems interesting... I like it. Except for maybe Monday... And Tuesday? I have two questions: What would they do on Monday? On Tuesday would it be like a friendly competition?
Well Monday was just an intro to the student government (but it appears we don't have any) and the student body positions, but that could be replaced with an intro to all clubs and hobbies? And Tuesday could be a showcase of some elements powers but also showing how each element can overcome the other

• First Half: Trig/Pre-Calculus- For Sophomores or Seniors. The class is held on the second floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Kendral.
    Second Half: Drawing- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Bicknell

Second Half: French- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Molet.

• First Half: Element Control
    • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Create + Control Fire.
    • Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mr. Fredrickson. Catch on Fire + Temperature Manipulation (there are separate chambers for students to stand in to practice these abilities).
    • Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Fire: Taught by Mrs. Stacy. Breath Fire.
    • Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Fire: The fourth four is closed for the first half of the year, but after that it opens up to those who are ready to learn how to create fire companions. This is for the most advanced students only.
    Second Half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• First Half: History- For Freshman or Sophomores. This class is held on the first floor of the of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Kendall.
    Second half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

• Fall:
    • Softball---> Girls only. They will meet on the Softball fields everyday at 5:15-7:00. Games will be held every Saturday Afternoon.
    Winter:
    Spring:

• First Half: Algebra- For Freshman. This class is held on the first floor of the of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Lay.
    Second half: Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.

Second half: Japanese- For all Grades. This class will take place on the Third floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Wu.

• First Half: Element Control- This is done mostly by skill level, not Grade
    • Level 1 (Freshmen must start here)- Takes place on the 1st floor of your element building. Earth: Taught by Mr. Morgan. Bring Plants to Life + Take life away.
    • Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Earth: Taught by Mrs. Garcia. Earth Bending + Vibration Sensing.
    • Level 3- Takes place on the 3rd floor of your element building. Earth: Taught by Mr. Ried. Speak to Animals (There are several different kinds of animals each week to practice with).
    • Level 4- Takes place on the 4th floor of your element building. Earth: The fourth floor is closed off for the first half of the year, but will open up for more advanced students during the second half.
    Second half: Music Theory- For all Grades. This class will take place on the third floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Brookes.

• First Half: Language Arts- For Freshmen or Sophomores. The class is held on the second floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Yahle.
    Second half: Cooking- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Illiana

• Winter:

Spring:

Also for the Japanese class, what difficulty level are we starting at? For beginners or advanced or all of the above?

As for the name, I don't know many but I'm literally okay with anything, as long as it's Japanese, of course.

Well Monday was just an intro to the student government (but it appears we don't have any) and the student body positions, but that could be replaced with an intro to all clubs and hobbies? And Tuesday could be a showcase of some elements powers but also showing how each element can overcome the other
Oooo Good idea! I like it! Yeah, we can do that. Sounds like lot's of fun!

Also for the Japanese class, what difficulty level are we starting at? For beginners or advanced or all of the above?

As for the name, I don't know many but I'm literally okay with anything, as long as it's Japanese, of course.
How about Mrs. Sato, as @Yuuki_Tatsunohi suggested?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
[Andrew]

[tab=Monday]
First Half:
  • Discrete Math- For Sophomores, Juniors, or Seniors. This is basically just math that applies to the real world. The class is held on the fourth floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mr. Stilinski.

Second Half:
  • Photography- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Water Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Melly.

[/tab]

[tab=Tuesday]
First Half: Physical Education- This class is for everyone, of all grades and elements. They meet in the Gym {in uniform}, and the coaches decide what they want to do that day. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr.O'Brien, and Mr.Posey.
Second Half:
  • Study Hall- For all Grades. This class will take place on the fourth floor of the Fire Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Gilbert.
[/tab]

[tab=Wednesday]
First Half: Element Control- This is done mostly by skill level, not Grade
  • Level 2- Takes place on the 2nd floor of your element building. Water: Taught by Mr. Alaric. Breathing Water + Healing.
Second half:
  • Chior- For all Grades. This class will take place on the second floor of the Earth Element Building. Teacher: Ms. Carver.

[/tab]

[tab=Thursday]
First Half:
  • Physics- For Juniors or Seniors. The class is held on the third floor of your student's Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Swithers.
  • Cooking- For all Grades. This class will take place on the first floor of the Air Element Building. Teacher: Mrs. Illiana
[/tab]

[tab=Friday]
First Half: Hand-To-Hand Combat- For all Elements and Grades. Students will meet in the gym {In gym uniform}, and wait in the bleachers. Every student will have at least one fight, but it is usually two. Fights are paired up at random. Coaches: Mrs. Gray, Mr. O'Brien, and Mr. Posey.
[/tab]

[tab=Clubs]
Year Round:
  • Yearbook---> They will meet in the Water Element Building (1st floor) every Monday and Thursday at 3:30-5:00. It is their job to log every important event, and attend all High School activities. Each member is given a camera to take pictures with..
Winter:

Spring:
[/tab]

[/tabs]

It looks like the times for the classes were removed from the schedule. I know the first one starts at 10 a.m. but what about the second one? And lunch and all of that?

• Thank You
It looks like the times for the classes were removed from the schedule. I know the first one starts at 10 a.m. but what about the second one? And lunch and all of that?
I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING.
FUCK.

Okay. I'll just add this to the schedule tab, because I'm too lazy to go add the times to all the schedules already made and stuff.
1st Class: 10:00-11:55 (With a 10 minute break at 11 for bathroom stops and whatnot.)
Lunch: 12:00-1:00
2nd Class: 1:05-3:00 (With a 10 minute break at 2 for bathroom stops and whatnot.)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Mon: Algebra, sculpting
Tue: p.e., Japanese
Wed: elemental control level one, study hall
Thur: history, study hall
Fri: hand-to-hand combat training

Status
Not open for further replies.