Elementias OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginette could do it, but why would you want to do a rivalry? Like, what about?
It's more of just to i guess to make things more fun and give her some relationships. So far Alice has none except her brother and she is starting to get to know Brea's character who is her roommate. It can be any kind of rivalry, friendly rivalry or hatred or whatever. I even thought at one point Alice gets into a game of chicken in the pool with some people, which might be a fun event for total broships (i like this idea the most who's with me?). Aside from games, it can also rekindle some old flames (no pun intended) for maybe in the future.
Well you can count on Cora not liking Alice not for any reason just she's a mean person. But I am sure to be your friend:drunk:
Haha okay I'll remember that dear friend :alligator:

@Brea I'm confused. does your character hope Alice is one of those who hates Awakened Children or is an Awakened Child herself?

@Brea I'm confused. does your character hope Alice is one of those who hates Awakened Children or is an Awakened Child herself?
She hopes that she isn't one of those who hate Awakened Children. Was I not clear? Sorry, today's been really hectic, my mind is elsewhere. I'll try to be more clear next time.

I'm not sure if I can stay in this rp, I'm really loving it but its pretty fast paced (for me at least) and I've got a lot on my plate. I kinda feel like I'm playing catch up most the time and holding people up >_<

I'm not sure if I can stay in this rp, I'm really loving it but its pretty fast paced (for me at least) and I've got a lot on my plate. I kinda feel like I'm playing catch up most the time and holding people up >_<
I'm sorry to hear that :( Would you like me to remove you from the roleplay listings, or do you still wish to try?

NOTE:
THERE HAVE BEEN CHANGES MADE TO THE DORM MATES, BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE DROPPED OUT OR JOINED. PLEASE RE-LOOK AT THAT SECTION ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE IC TO SEE IF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED. MOST HAVE NOT, BUT THERE WAS A FEW.

ALSO: I WILL UNFORTUNATELY NOT BE ONLINE TOMORROW, AS I HAVE MANY ERRANDS TO RUN AND OTHER THINGS TO DO. SORRY ABOUT THIS, GUYS. I'LL TRY TO BE ON LATE TOMORROW, BUT IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY THAT I WILL BE TOO EXHAUSTED AND JUST PASS OUT. SORRY AGAIN.

Reactions: EternalMusic
She hopes that she isn't one of those who hate Awakened Children. Was I not clear? Sorry, today's been really hectic, my mind is elsewhere. I'll try to be more clear next time.
aah okay now that makes sense. I just needed something cleared up, so it's okay now. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
aah okay now that makes sense. I just needed something cleared up, so it's okay now. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!
Haha, thanks. ♥ Me too.

So, what did I miss? (by which I mean, what's going on in the RP right now?)

I'm sorry to hear that :( Would you like me to remove you from the roleplay listings, or do you still wish to try?
I think I gotta drop out, sorry I just dont have the time (wish I did). If I get more time later on and this is still going/accepting I might rejoin =) Feel free to remove my characters.

Two people has dropped out, so the roommates have changed once more. Please make sure you have not been effected. Sorry guys.

I think I gotta drop out, sorry I just dont have the time (wish I did). If I get more time later on and this is still going/accepting I might rejoin =) Feel free to remove my characters.
Okay :) Hope to see you back!

Sorry about not being online yesterday, I was really exhausted and didn't feel like I'd be able to write long enough responses.

They will. I replied to another roleplay we're doing so they should be able to come around. I dunno- really, it all comes down to the fact if they want to be apart of the conversation. There's an opening but maybe their character doesn't want to talk about girl's hair. I'd give Chivarable a few more days before continuing, in my opinion.

*chuckles* I wonder if anything will happen during the party? I doubt it will end nicely~ And if it does I am going to be flabbergasted.

Reactions: Brea
Will nobody attempt to drag Leon out of his corner of the lounge?

haha I would but my character isin a midst of a conversation~ ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.