Elementias OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest post was a very awkward post I am deeply sorry. But Soren was able to return Leon's laptop which was what a I wanted hahahahawriter'sblock

I think it went well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
also @Brea it seems we are now at the timeskip, so in case you are confused, Alice is already at her and brea's dorm, I just decided not to post it since I thought people would get the idea from my last post with her

Okay guys. Sorry I haven't answered, it totally slipped my mind! I'm going to make all the final changes now, and then I'll write up a starter for the first official day of classes. Hopefully I'll finish within the next hour ♥

Okay, everything is up ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Brea
I have a quick question for the class schedules. In the schedule description, it reads that classes start at 10 am and the last class ends at 3 pm. For Monday, there's only one listed class (for my Fire element, Math). Does that mean all the math classes start at 10 am? And if so, are these 5 hour long classes or are there more classes than that? So far there's only one listed for Monday.

EDIT: Oh, and can we have more information on the cell phone thingies? They weren't in our "info" post at the beginning of this thread or maybe I missed them. I read the whole thing and didn't see them at all and I'm not really sure what they look like or are capable of, or even what they're called.

Last edited:
Sweet. Will check out all that is required and shall post later today

@Brea
I have a quick question for the class schedules. In the schedule description, it reads that classes start at 10 am and the last class ends at 3 pm. For Monday, there's only one listed class (for my Fire element, Math). Does that mean all the math classes start at 10 am? And if so, are these 5 hour long classes or are there more classes than that? So far there's only one listed for Monday.

EDIT: Oh, and can we have more information on the cell phone thingies? They weren't in our "info" post at the beginning of this thread or maybe I missed them. I read the whole thing and didn't see them at all and I'm not really sure what they look like or are capable of, or even what they're called.
Hmm, I guess I never thought of it as "having Math for five hours" but now that you put it like that, I've come to realize that it is a but ridiculous... Maybe, we'll just have math until lunch at noon, and I'll set up different classes to be available during the other half of the day.
I don't know, I'll do some editing on the first page when I get home later today (or maybe it'll have to be tomorrow, cause I'm going to see Hunger Games tonight) and then I'll update you all on the changes. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

ALSO: the phones was something that I didn't plan, it was just brought to the game by other people ( I think ch0sen started the trend?), which is why I didn't have a tab about it. But, it'd probably be helpful for me to provide a description of the phones, so I will add that to the 1st page as well.

That being said: IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS FOR THE PHONES, FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH ME. I'D LOVE TO SEE THE IDEAS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT THESE THINGS.

• Thank You
ALSO: the phones was something that I didn't plan, it was just brought to the game by other people ( I think ch0sen started the trend?), which is why I didn't have a tab about it. But, it'd probably be helpful for me to provide a description of the phones, so I will add that to the 1st page as well.

That being said: IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS FOR THE PHONES, FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH ME. I'D LOVE TO SEE THE IDEAS PEOPLE HAVE ABOUT THESE THINGS.

These were the phones ch0sen mentioned in one ooc post (copied and pasted)
The Phoenix - For fire types ; the phone with blazing hot features.
The Lilypad - For water types; the interface is as pure and sleek as water.
The Halo- For air types; stellar phone whose signal and featherweight reaches unfathomable heights.
The TecPlate - For earth types; This universal phone gets to the root of all potential with it's solid, reliable nature. (now available!)

As for how people get them, I always thought they had them just because. But possible explanation for those who suddenly have one of these phones without remembering buying them is they were given by the school, kinda similar to how some schools and school districts these days are giving kids ipads and laptops to help with school work. Of course for those who were given the phones by the school would have restrictions when using the device. Kinda an idea to throw out there maybe?

I forgot @ch0sen1 brought them up. Whoops. My bad.
oh no you're okay! that was buried deep inside the character sign up sheet. like way deep. I just saw you guys talking about it and when i did some scavenging i brought it here to help out.

Guys, I am still in, but I think I will have to pause for a few days cause of my exams. I will hop in as soon as I can. It won't be longer than a week. ^^

Reactions: Brea
Guys, I am still in, but I think I will have to pause for a few days cause of my exams. I will hop in as soon as I can. It won't be longer than a week. ^^
Thanks for letting us know! Good luck on your exams!

Shit, sorry guys! I stopped getting alerts for the IC... is anyone else having this problem?
Oh! And, I'm going to make a change to the school schedules, I think. So that they don't have math all day. Does anyone have any suggestions on what classes should be available during the second half of the day?

Reactions: Kairia
I didn't. But then again, it hasn't really been too active.

as for class suggestions, possibly a choice? Like an elective? Such classes could be arts classes (music, drawing, etc etc,) study hall, maybe a free period for upperclassmen, a cooking class? Oh what about extra curricular activities? Like marching band, tennis club/basketball club/football or whatever kind of club. I'm not exactly sure how private boarding schools do things but could these work?

Reactions: Kairia
I second that suggestion. And i have been getting alerts when someone posts. Just waiting on everyone else.

I wouldn't mind a language class to try and incorporate my Japanese studies in there somewhere. Maybe a book club/reading class? Writing? Photography?

Thanks guys! I'll work on creating a schedule later today <3

Okay, so here's what I'm thinking:

• There will be a certain type of class in the morning, and after lunch the classes will switch. (For example, math classes could switch to electives. Or Science could switch over to Gym... we'll just see how things work out once I've finished making the finale schedule plans.)
  • A List of possible classes (Feel free to suggest more): Art, Band, Choir, Sculpting, Cooking, Study Hall, Extracurricular (Will go into more depth in next point), Forign Language (Spanish, French and Japanese), Photography.
  • For Extracurricular activities: They would be available after classes. These would involve sports (according to season), Yearbook, Newspaper, and a book club. (Again, feel free to add some suggestions.) I'm thinking that, so people could join more than one, each would meet every other day (except for maybe sports- they'd meet every day). Also, I think that we would need a bare minimum of 3 people to sign up for each club in order for them to be official.

Here are things I would ask of you for these changes:
  • Because not everyone would have the same schedule- since I'm going to let you pick your electives and everything- I would make a Form for class schedules (so that they'll be the same every week) that I would ask you all to add at the bottom of you forms in the signup thread.
  • Because all of these classes are waaaaay too much for me to monitor, I'm going to ask that some of you help me by playing the teachers. You won't have to make them regular characters, and you'd only really need them in class. Like, you would be in charge of the assignments, and the rules of the classroom, and punishment for misbehaving students and such.
  • We would also need someone to run the clubs, but those don't have to be teachers. They could just be your normal characters.

Okay... so..
-Suggestions?
-Would you guys be willing to fulfill what I've asked of you?
-Other questions/concerns?

I'll get to work on the official changes once I get some feedback ♥

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.