Eagleclaw High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed nervously. I didn't get the joke, but she seemed to want me to be entertained. I should probably say something, but I sit there awkwardly. "Umm." I can't reply to her next remark either. She's right, obviously, but I dunno... it doesn't seem right. "So, where do you want to sleep?" I asked. I was getting tired now.

"We literally had a whole conversation about it! Pay attention Alexander." I stood up and walked over to him placing myself on the floor once more.
"You could be missing out on an amazing opportunity...but it's your call." I glanced around the room once more, liking my lips lightly. As I hummed to myself calmly while waiting for an answer.

I visibly wince as she calls me by my full name. I absolutely despise it, because it's always said when I'm in trouble in my house. I open my mouth to speak, but the words escape before my voice can activate, and I'm left gawping like a goldfish. "I... I think... no... no." I wanted to say yes... but it doesn't feel right. I know she knows how I feel, but honestly, I don't think we should be sleeping in the same bed. Especially not a single bed.

I tilted my head and looked at him confused, my eyes catching the light and shimmering slightly.
My body seemed to act before my mind did at this point and I was generally confused.
I sighed, "It's the only fair way." I mumbled pulling the sleeves of my hoodie almost in defeat.
He was never going to agree. As much as it was difficult and interesting, it was withdrawing and tempting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt guilty for saying no. "Okay," I agreed. She looked so unhappy. "But... I think we should make sure the door stays shut... so there's no heart attacks." I imagined the very idea of any of my family seeing someone else in bed with me. Weird.

I think it's a Friday.
I looked up being brought out of my thoughts surprised he agreed to my offer.
"You sound like we're going to rob a bank or something." I chuckled holding back how happy I actually was. It's not like he likes me anyway, probably using me for my homework or something. My good mood was lost and I was in thought.

"Well... sorry about that," I replied, trying to think of a comeback and completely and utterly failing. I wondered why she cared whether we were sleeping together or not. It wasn't like she fancied me. Perhaps she was a secret player, who knew. And if she did actually like me, then what did she see in me? I mean, I'm clumsy and stupid... and she was quite the opposite.

"Yeah..whatever." I say tiredly taking an advantage of leaning on his shoulder.
"What time is it anyway?" I ask. I wasn't normally this tired. Especially since it was a Friday night. Not like I have a social life.
I have the internet. It's kind of self explanatory I guess.
Once again glancing at Alex, he looked like he was thinking of a comeback. Does that mean he wants to offend me? I'm over thinking things.

"Not sure. Probably about... quarter to ten?" I guessed. I mean, we didn't watch the whole film so... My guess could be accurate. Or not. Depends. She rests her head on my shoulder, which makes me wonder if she has ever been in a relationship. She wasn't really one of those people who struck me up to be sociable. I mean, I'm not.

"That's weird...I don't normally get tired." I said not really meaning to say it out loud. I sighed. Pointless to worry about it now, I guess.
My eyes flickered towards him again. Realisation suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks. He had a girlfriend. That's why he continuously denied me over and over again, I was kind of disappointed. But I tried to forget about it and just see him as a friend. I say this yet I'm leaning on his shoulder.

"I do..." I wondered what she meant. I didn't remember being told demons didn't sleep, but then, it probably went through one ear and out the other. I wanted to know what was happening in her head... she seemed worried, maybe sad... disappointed? What was she disappointed about? My hesitation? I decided I would never be able to understand what anyone else felt. "Maybe... maybe we should go to bed now?" I pondered on my own suggestion.

"It's up to you I guess." I said smiling weakly. What about your girlfriend? If she's crazy then she'll probably kill me when she finds out. I stood up leaning against the ladder, why hasn't he mentioned her? Maybe he doesn't trust me enough.
"D-do you like m-me?" I stuttered out.

She said she was pretty tired. Mentally, I was yelling at her, asking her to be easier to understand. I think she heard because she stammered out a question I don't really want to reply to, because either way is going to be bad. Yes... kinda... no... yes... I don't know, I thought. "Umm... can I pass that question?" I asked nervously.

My head snapped up when I heard his answer to the question I wasn't really meaning to ask. So does that mean he hates me? If he doesn't like me then that means he hates me. Right? He was so confusing and it made me frustrated.'What do you mean?' As soon as I accidentally said that I slapped my hand over my mouth. I must have been going insane if I keep saying things out loud which I don't mean to.

Well. She seemed mad, to say the least. I think she doesn't like me anymore. "Um. I mean... like... I like you... but I don't know if you like me back..." I don't think she meant to say it, but still, she asked, and I answered. Luxana is not a very easy person to know much about. I want to know why she cares so much. If I didn't like her why would I let her sleep at my house?

"Yeah as friends...or?" I asked, mostly because it wasn't very clear what he meant.
"But I do like you a lot!" I said reassuringly. I tried not to be difficult but I don't know, sometimes it's more interesting. But people think I'm too difficult and I guess, not worth keeping.

"Umm..." I debated with myself on a good answer. Yes... "I... why are you asking?" I was curious at why it mattered when she began assuring me that she did like me, which is weird because normally I feel like she's going to murder me... since the book-on-fire incident.

"I-I was just w-wondering because....um." I attempted to look for an excuse so it wasn't that obvious that I might of been madly obsessed with him since I came into his house.
"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked changing the subject.

"No?" I thought I'd already told her that I'd never been in a relationship, but perhaps it had just slipped her mind. "I mean, never had a girlfriend..." Why did it matter anyway? Perhaps girls talked about guys when they went to sleepovers and she had forgotten I was a guy or something... no, that doesn't sound right.

I realised that he had said it before. Sometimes I was such an idiot. I sighed.
"Yeah you're right, I guess I just thought it was the only reason.." I didn't finish the sentence because I didn't want to answer anymore questions. Instead I just pointed to the bed.
"So bed?" I asked hoping to forget about everything, which was actually impossible. At the moment I just wanted to be held by someone who loved me. That sounded so desperate and weird. I've never been like this before. I wonder if anyone noticed that I'm not really myself today.

Status
Not open for further replies.