Eagleclaw High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand up before she even finished. I am well aware of what she was doing, but I know I have a map somewhere. It would be much easier if she just said "I like you" or something. I find it triumphantly. It's a map of town I did when I was bored sometime. "Here." I chuck it in her direction with a joking grin. "Map of town."

I wasn't the slightest bit amused. My pick-up lines made me confident and without them I obviously wasn't confident.
"So what can I use as pjs?" I asked frowning. Why couldn't he just flirt with me back so that I'd know he likes me enough to flirt but he obviously doesn't if he's not bothering. He could make the first move. He could this he could that. I was even more depressed now and attempted ignoring him.

"I don't know... you can use some of mine or something." I only realised how wrong that sounded after I said it. "I mean... you can have a shower... and my mum will wash your clothes... there'll be spare pyjamas or something..." The idea makes me nervous. We should really plan things like sleepovers. I really want to flirt but I have nothing smart to say. "Umm... I've just remembered I've got to do something. One minute." I waited to be excused, even though it was my house.

I wasn't planning on replying to any of the things he had said, despite how polite he was being. I sighed, I knew I was stupid to have a small crush on him maybe a bit bigger than small but the point is he doesn't like me like that. In fact he might not even like me at all. I laid down with my hands covering my face surprisingly moments later I felt someone straddling me. At first I was going to panic but then I decided not to kill anyone today. I moved my hands looking at the person on top of me...

I went up into the attic, just wanting a bit of time to think of a decent pick-up line, or at least google one, and saw Sam enter my room. I didn't think anything of it; they probably wanted the television back, and Luxana didn't seem to be saying anything about it. Besides, Sam is kinda alright for a friend of Harry's, mostly because he's thick as a brick too.

"Would you mind getting the hell off of me?" I snapped at the boy who's name was Sam I think. I was not happy with the position I am it and the person who was on top of me. I wouldn't mind if it was someone else...but it wasn't someone else. "Dude what's your problem? Get off!"

I had an awesome pick up line... but then I heard would you mind getting the hell off me? which is a pretty bad sentence. Almost as bad as 'I hate you'. Dude, what's your problem? Get off! Had he tripped over her? Grabbed her arm? I think I should find out. I bet it's nothing. But when I walk in, Sam is on top of her, and it makes me anxious. "Umm... Sam? Can you get off my girlfriend please." I began nervously, before realising my mistake and correcting myself, "I mean my friend. My friend who happens to be a girl."

Sam sheepishly stood up. I looked up at Alex smiling thankfully, I couldn't be happier to see anyone at that moment. Despite that he corrected himself I would have played along as long as that creep left me alone. I stood up sighing. What even were Harry's 'friends' I thought disgusted that he even had a thought about touching me. I shivered. Ew.

Harry came in, looking for Sam, who looked pretty embarrassed now. "There you are. What's taking so long? It's not hard to take the TV back..." He must have realised the awkward tension. "Never mind. I'll get it myself." He picked up the movie box and left without another word. As Sam left, following. "Are you okay?" I asked, not really knowing what had happened. I'd only been gone a few minutes.

This time I couldn't help it. I hugged him.
"You saved me from one of the most awkward experience's in my life...oh I didn't know you wanted me as your girlfriend." I said raising an eyebrow and chuckling. I didn't stop hugging him there though. I felt electric but I tried to push it away. I just felt a happy buzz. Which shortly ended when I pulled away.
I yawned sleepily but rubbed my eyes to keep them open.
"Might you show we where the shower and e.t.c is gentleman?" I asked curtsying slightly. I looked at him with wide eyes to see if he would play along this time.

I was kind of glad she hugged me. It made me happy. I wrapped my arms around her, noticing once again how much shorter she is because I could lean my chin on his head. But I went red when she mentioned how I wanted her as a girlfriend. "Sorry," I apologised, not sure what to say. I was kind of pleased that the subject changed. "Sure." When she pulled away, I grabbed her hand, taking her into the bathroom. "Here. You turn the lock anti-clockwise, by the way."

"Got it, I'll have to look out for perverts this time." I sighed stepping inside the surprisingly pretty bathroom. Remembering to lock the door before I started undressing for the shower.
~skip till after~
I threw my hoodie over my head and luckily it was long enough to get away with it. By stopping just below my knees. Thank god I like oversized clothes. My hair was already partly dry so I just brushed it through, as well as brushing my teeth. After I was finished with everything I opened the door and walked down the hall. I simply knocked on the door to Alex's room even though it was open anyway and waited until he noticed me.

"Yeah," I replied quietly, feeling guilty and stupid for leaving her. "Umm... you can use anything you find." There wasn't really any shampoos or anything that only one person used.

While Luxana was in the shower, I decided to make sure everything was tidy, and finishing the constellation map. I was interrupted by a knock on the door, "Hi." She looked sweet in an oversized hoodie. "You okay?" I decided to shower in the morning.

I nodded yawning.
"Are you tired?" I ask curiously. I shuffled in the doorway slightly and I close the door behind me and leaning against it and slowly making my way to the floor.

I didn't normally get tired. I'm probably tried from staying up practiacally all night yesterday. I rubbed my eyes once again. I frowned when I remembered that I was sleeping in a sleeping bag. "Why can't we just sleep together?" My sleepy mind decides to think.

"Just a bit, but I don't mind staying up," I replied. Her other question catches my attention. The response I want to give is 'I would not mind, but my parents might' but my actual response is, "Do you want to sleep in the bed?" I guess I wouldn't want to sleep in the sleeping bag either.

I thought for a minute, but since I was tired the thinking wasn't very logical.
"Only of you're in it." I say smirking biting my lip and glancing up at him. Trying to see what his reaction was.

"I don't think my mum would like that very much," I replied. I'm a lot quieter, so Harry and his friends don't hear me. My expression is as serious as can be. Is she drunk? What the hell.

I sighed,
"Only as friends you dork." I rolled my eyes at him.
"But let's be honest for a second, you want this." I chuckle nuzzling into my sweater.

"I'm a guy though," I pointed out. It took one second to get the wrong impression. I didn't reply to her other comment. It was true. I'd like to hold her close and protect her and listen to stupid jokes and watch sappy movies and... I'm rambling. Besides, she's only teasing.

I chucked,
"Sorry I thought you were a beaver because dammmmmnnnn." I threw a pickup line in there because I was that funny. I smiled at him just waiting for him to laugh.

"Oh and who says anyone has to find out." I said winking.

Status
Not open for further replies.