Eagleclaw High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the only reason what?! I screamed mentally at her, keeping my calm expression for a few moments so she didn't noticed how annoyed he was. "Yeah, sure," I replied. She seemed different. Maybe she was just nervous about my house. Climbing up into bed, I sat down crossed-legged, my head nearly touching the ceiling. No standing up on the bed for me. Perhaps she'd change her mind and settle in the sleeping bag, or exile me to it. Who knew. I guess I was okay either way. Swallowing my desires, feeling so weird, as if I was a different person. Ugh.

Reactions: Ashley Moon
I looked up at him, seeing his head almost touch the ceiling. I tried to work out how much smaller I am compared. Then I realised I was bad at maths. I just decided to find out. So I climbed up the ladder sitting on top of the bed. I decided to snap out of my mood or whatever it was and thought it would be better to act like myself again. I smiled at him, he kind of looked like he was thinking about something or someone. I couldn't tell if he was mad or just fustrated with the person. Until I realised I was staring again. I have been doing that a lot recently.
"Hey don't frown, you never know who could fall in love with your smile." I said smiling. Okay so the thing I said was kind of a pick-up line but I really meant it. I was also acting like myself again which is always good.

Reactions: OlympusBlood
"I- I'm not frowning," I hadn't even realised. "Sorry." I felt a bit stupid, letting myself be lost in thought like that. "Wait..." That was a pick-up line again. "Never mind, forgot." I didn't want to seem weird. "Let's just... get some sleep." I waited for her to lie down, seeing what side she slept on. She didn't seem to want to sleep without me. Perhaps she was scared of the dark. Yeah. That would be it. She didn't like me, she was just anxious. It made much more sense.

((OoC: You do know it's ten o'clock at night @Katy Kat ?))
((Edit: Nevermind it seems to be 1x1 now))

I laid on my back suddenly not tired in the slightest, well okay that's a lie. What was he thinking about, in some ways he kind of looked confused or frustrated. I wasn't that sure. I started to wonder how cold it was in his house at night. My house wasn't that warm but I always had the fan on so it depends I guess. I poked his arm to get his attention.
"How cold is the house at night?" I asked trying to look at him without moving from my comfortable position.

She poked me in the arm, and my natural response was to say Harry, next time just say my name, but I willed myself not to say it and instead turn my head as she asked a question. "Well, it depends on whether there's a wind. So tonight, more on the cold side." It had rained earlier that day. It would make sense for it to rain a bit more. Couldn't she change her temperature? I'm sure she got warm in the kitchen earlier, but perhaps that was my imagination. It must be wilder than I thought.

It was true I could change my body temperature but I didn't want to burn anyone, okay maybe I was using it as a excuse to get a hug. It probably wouldn't work. He's too fricking stubborn. For an answer I just nodded.
"S-so are you going to lie down or...? I mean you d-don't have to, it's not like I even can tell you what to do because I'm p-practically nothing to anyone an-" I cut myself off with a sigh. I started to ramble. I don't really know why I'm not usually nervous around many people. That's weird...

"Oh, yeah," I lay down, glad we weren't squashed, or at least, as much as I thought. I leaned my head on the pillow with a sigh. But despite my answer, she continued. Practically nothing to anyone? I mean, she was smart and pretty and everything. How is that nothing. "Not everyone," I replied with a hum. Was Luxana... no, she couldn't be self conscious, right? Somewhat shy at times, but... otherwise, confident... even slightly bossy.

I resisted sitting up straight after what he said, luckily I succeeded and relaxed on the bed once again.
"W-what? What do you mean 'not everyone?'" I asked. He probably just meant my family and things. I wouldn't be something to him would I? No.
I stared up at the ceiling, I frowned slightly. Just. Just thinking. Until my eyes adjusted to the dark that is.

"Well... you must have more than one friend, right? There's me... and I guess your family... what about the other people you sit next to... and stuff." And I'm shutting up now. "Oh, yeah, and you're worth something to yourself... even just a little bit." Optimism, right? It was very difficult to think of how Luxana felt, because she seemed to pull me in a million different directions at once. As if there were different sides of her. That, or she was a brilliant actress.

"Wait..." I say trailing off. He made me so confused but happy. I don't know how to explain it. What are you doing? He just said that so I can shut up. Or trying to hurt me. There had to be a reason for him saying nice things to me. No one has made me happy before and all he is doing is saying stupid words. Fricking Alex. Why do you do this to me?
"I mean something t-to you?" I ask flinching slightly. No it's not true, don't give in. Everyone who you've opened up to has either hurt you or used you. Which ends up hurting you. No this isn't going to happen. My eyes glance over him again. Why was he so perfect in my eyes? It would really help if he was unattractive and had a terrible personality because then it would be easier to hate him. But he was quite the opposite.

"Um. Well. Yeah. I mean, we're friends. And I gave you my address. I wouldn't do that if you weren't slightly important. Or let you come into my house, and my bedroom. And my bed." Obviously, Luxana. Even I could work that out. "Like... I'm worth something to you, right?" Saying her worth to me would sound weird. She makes me look stupid, but not in the way my brother does. I think she likes me making her seem smart. No, that sounds like she's using me. And there really isn't a point because the last time I helped someone it was Ellis, and we aren't friends anymore. That, and I'm stupid, stubborn, clumsy and now, crimson.

"Oh..." I murmured. He could of just have been doing all of that so he could use me for homework. I mean that was the whole point of me being invited round wasn't it? It did make sense. I was kind of disappointed that he said just as friends. And I didn't think I meant anything to him because let's be honest I'm practically full of self doubt. I was cut of from my thoughts by his next question. You don't even know what you mean to me. I was internally screaming.
"You mean a lot to me." I mumbled feeling incredibly stupid, I have actually felt stupid this entire night. Being nervous and stuttering and just saying plain stupid things. I felt around the sheets for his hand to try and show him how much he actually meant to me.

What did you expect?
I loved him!

What? No, I said I wouldn't.
But you do!
I do. But I can't he doesn't like me like that.

What's the definition of a lot? She didn't sound exactly like she was lying, but then, I have a lack of people skills. Just look around my house to see why. I couldn't reply. There isn't really a way to reply. I hoped she change the subject, but I felt skin. Well, it was her hand, and it brushed past my elbow before finding my hand. Did she require reassurance? That's it... there's only two options. She actually likes me. As in likes-likes. Or she is really, really scared of the dark. Her hand rested in mine, and I realised that, just like the rest of her figure, it's smaller than me. My hand is significantly bigger. I clasp my fingers round hers, glad it's a cold night. Otherwise, I'd be sweating. And then there'd be no chance of us being more than friends. Which would suck.

I was surprised when he clasped his hand around mine, he's probably just cold. Yeah probably. Even so, I turned on my side leaning into him. It actually was cold. My excuses are just not cutting it today. It's so obvious. I could just change my body temperature. But why do that when you don't have to.

I noticed he didn't reply, well that's a good thing because at least he didn't reject me or question me. Which I was happy about.
"What are you thinking about?" I murmured. I seemed to be asking people this a lot. Well Alex more than others, but I just find people's thoughts interesting. Well I found him interesting.

She was definitely cold, because she leaned into me, almost lovingly. Almost. She might just be tired and blocking out the noise of the four losers next door. But she asked a question, so she can't be that tired. "I think about lots of things..." I murmured, not wanting to go into many details. "You?" She must be thinking about something. It's like when someone says 'you look nice'. They just want you to say it back. Perhaps this was the same.

I wanted to say I think about you but he'd probably find that weird. Most likely weird.
"Well...I worry a lot. Does that count as thinking?" I mumble against him again. I noticed our hands were still together and I smiled to myself. I averted my eyes towards him, he was just looking at the ceiling and he still managed to make my heart flutter.

What was there to worry about? I worry about school and social life. Neither are good. But she seems fine. "Yeah. I always worried my parents would find my report. Now I'm worried what my punishment is..." I sighed. Probably a tutor. And there was one really cheap tutor in the form of Harry. Him driving me home from school is bad enough. "What do you worry about?"

"Well....I guess I worry about school, and people judging me, or not liking me..." I sighed into him. Releasing his hand for a second.
"I know I shouldn't care but I do...." I sighed once again, I rolled my eyes at how weird and stupid I was being. Even so I grabbed his hand again, leaning into him more than I already was, if that was possible.

"I think it's hard not to judge," I said honestly, probably not being very helpful. She released my hand for a moment. I wasn't sweating, was I? Was I holding it too tight? Oh god. "You shouldn't worry too much. You're smart." And beautiful and creative, I added in my head... or did I say it out loud? I wasn't sure. I was glad she grabbed my hand again, and she nuzzled herself into me. It made me warmer. She was conducting body heat. Of course.

My head almost snapped my head up but I held back. Did I hear him correctly. No, in my head I heard him call me beautiful, and creative. No that can't be right.
"U-urm..what did you just say?" I mumbled hopefully, I must have heard him wrong. And I hoped that it didn't sound like I was desperate. What am I saying of course it would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.