Eagleclaw High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I really like Star Trek," I admitted. "I don't think we have any horror. Because," I got louder so next door could hear, "Harry gets really bad nightmares... and he cries..." which caused laughter and a "I do not!" along with a few curse words. It is true. I hear mum storm up the stairs and scream something about language with guests. It's even funnier because she's swearing as well.

Confident move..confident move Alex.
And we know what confident means to everyone. 10 times more attractive.
I hide my smirk, and whisper to Alex dangerously close to his neck.
"Your house is a madhouse." I chuckled he probably could feel my breath.
"You can pick the movie though. I don't mind..." Still extremely close to his neck. I bit my lip not moving for a few seconds then I stopped. I was still incredibly interested.

"I know," I sighed. "You learn to roll with it." There seemed to have been a full on argument. I had left the movie box by the door so it can't be opened. The last thing I want is someone arguing with me. There's quite a few movies that I don't know how to choose one. Normally, we watch them all together and someone else chooses, either mum, dad or Harry. Hmm. She's very close to me. I can feel her breath on my neck. It's warm. I want to wrap my arms around her, but if I do, I'm worried I won't be able to let go. "No, you can pick."

I was not expecting that...at all. I figured he would just pick one no hassle boring and easy.
Guess he's not as easy as I thought. Which turns the tables. As long as he didn't tickle me. That was my only weakness well apart from candy.
I smiled wickedly. "But...I don't want to." I protested puppy dog eyes looking at him.
If he turned this down, he would be actually really difficult.
But I can play that game as well. Too well.
I smiled sweetly up at him.

"Pick, or we won't be watching a film," I replied sternly. I couldn't choose just one. There were so many. She was giving me those eyes again, but if I chose, we'd never sleep. And sleep is important. It's very difficult to be firm, because I normally just try to listen and avoid picking anything.

I found this all very entertaining.
If he wasn't playing nice then we will play naughty.
"I guess we won't be watching a movie then, which means you can go give the movie stuff back to your dearest brother whilst he is in an argument." I was sat on the floor. So every now and then would check Alex out, I am a little pervert after all. I leaned back slightly.
"And if you really want me to pick a movie...make me." I said casually, this would be interesting.

"Not really, I can just leave it here. He's not going to be using it for a while," I really didn't want to walk in while they were arguing. Especially not considering his friends were in there. You could hear one of them sticking up for Harry. "Make you? You were the one who wanted to watch a film. I don't even mind if we don't." That was my best chance. After that, stuck. I don't think she knows how stubborn I can be when I want to. I cross my arms triumphantly.

I growled at him.
I am not losing this no way.
"I wanted to watch a movie, but I didn't say I was going to pick it babe." I said bluntly glaring daggers.
At least it was more fun. Him having an actual opinion. He was really interesting. But so fricking stubborn.
I stood up walking closer to him. I tilted my head scanning his expression which I wasn't happy with.
I wrapped my arms around him.
"Just pick a movie please." I had resulted to begging. Not where I wanted to go, but let's see if it works.

No, she wants you to fall for it, I told myself mentally, staying stubborn. "Nope. I said you picked the movie and that's it." I look at the ceiling so I don't look at her puppy dog eyes. Her skin is soft, or at least, her hands are. Do they take care of their skin a lot at her house? Or is it natural? No, stop thinking of her. Does she have the same problem as me? We might be here all night because we're both as stubborn as hell. She's literally as stubborn as hell.

"You know what..." I said pouting and letting go of him instantly. I was fed up with fighting against him.
"We could just pick together." I whined waiting for his response.

"Could," I replied, lingering on the word for a moment. I think she's given up. Which is good because I was on the verge of picking one just so I could look at her again. I look down at her with a victorious grin.​

I growled at him once again. I hate to admit it but he won that stern little son of a biscuit. I scan over the movies and I practically die when I saw a horror movie, not to mention the one I couldn't even finish. The Human Centipede.
Revenge is a dish best served cold pretty boy.
I smiled innocently flashing the dvd and him. I knew I would be terrified but at least I'm making Alex watch it.
I grabbed a packet of skittles from my bag I was known for my sweet tooth, and I chucked the dvd at Alex.

"Okay..." I'd never seen this film ever. I wonder who'd bought it. Probably Harry. Plugging in the TV before putting in the DVD. I think it's a horror movie from the freaky cover and the fact Luxana likes horror movies. The film comes up on the 'play DVD' thing. It looked creepy. I looked at Luxana as if to say 'are you ready because I sure am not'.

"Say I won and we can turn it off." I say casually eating skittles calmly. I was terrified of this movie insanely terrified. I tried not to shake when it played through all the horror trailers and eventually the title screen popped up. I shivered inside, promising myself I wouldn't die. I looked back at Alex just to check and he actually looked fine. I was stressing myself out. I noticed when I started panting. Which I realised I started to do when I was nervous or scared. Here goes nothing.

"It looks interesting though," I complained, though I was terrified inside. I did want to at least know what the movie was about. The movie began to play. It was freaky, but after a while got predictable.

"Hey look, I have skittles in my mouth. Want to taste the rainbow?" I whispered to Alex one of my pick-up lines, I wasn't really concentrating on the movie anymore. I wasn't sure I was even watching it with all my attention at the start. I kind of just watched Alex for a bit to see how he was finding the movie. Luckily he hadn't noticed me for a while.
"Can I take a picture of you? So I can show Santa what I want for Christmas." I murmured against him once again. Lux you've still got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No thanks," I replied, not noticing that she was flirting with me, my concentration on the movie. I don't really like Skittles. At one part, the human cockroach jumped at the screen, and I panicked, whacking my hand against the remote, and the TV died. I then got another pick up line thrown my way. "Santa isn't real. If you want a picture, just ask because I'm not intelligent enough to think of any comments to give to you."

'I don't mind it's cute, plus you're intimidating anyway. " I said yawning, I was actually quite sad about the fail of my pick-up lines. I frowned at the idea of a movie as my eyes scanned Alex. I mean you couldn't just look at him and then stop. No I was staring. And I'm pretty sure he noticed but I just bit my lip. Scanning him up and down.

She'd been staring at me, I noticed, as my attention diverted from the screen. It took all my willpower not to stare back. Why was she suddenly hitting on me? Tilting my head slightly as I tried to work her out, I watched her eyes, they were blue-ish, reminding me of the ocean: beautiful, yet unknown. Ugh. I need to stop thinking like that. By this point, I'm breathing pretty heavy since that movie was scary. Why do we have that?

I chewed on my lip more, suddenly the 'withdrawl' kicked in and I whined as if I was asking my mum to buy me something when I was 8. I forced myself to stay were I was sat. He hates me for what I did last time. What this boy does to me and he doesn't even know. I decided to just throw him another pick-up line because that's all I could really do without getting rejected.
"Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." I say sighing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.