Eagleclaw High School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm snapped out of my thoughts by a question. I'm too late. "I'm just... nothing." I don't want to admit I couldn't think of something to reply to her remark. I'm thinking about how friendly she can be sometimes. I bet she's got a boyfriend. I wish it was me. She tried to move away from me, which made me uncomfortable. I'd not been very upfront with how I felt about things. For once, I really want Harry to come in and ruin the conversation. It's getting pretty warm, or maybe that's because the back of my neck has sweat dripping down it. I move away slowly, so she doesn't notice at first.

"You don't have to move away, I don't bite." I said winking at him. Okay, I needed to calm down. What is wrong with me? It felt like my emotions were having a debate. I kept swapping and changing my mind but I didn't want him to move away. I knew that. I just needed to think of what to do. I was still pressed against the wall. He was actually quite intimidating. Which for some crazy reason was attractive. But not as attractive as being confident.

I felt anxious in the room. "Um. I know. It's just... we were, like, really really close and you seemed uncomfortable." Why is she confusing me again? I know it's not on purpose but jeez. She's really good at messing with my head. I just let her though. And not even because she's the guest. I just want her to be happy.

Fucking hell Lux you had to move back didn't you, well in my defence I was testing if he was going to come closer at all. Why do I always have to mess everything up. He probably hates you more now. I rolled my eyes and stood on my tip-toes.
"Whatever you say." I said softly kissing him on the cheek. Well it was already awkward so I didn't really hesitate. I wasn't just going to walk away with nothing. No way. Once I had turned around I smiled to myself. I don't really know why I was so happy. Nothing really happened did it. I just stood there but my back facing him as my cheeks had developed a 'slight' blush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixed emotions. Happiness. Sadness. Anger. Embarrassment. Happy, because she kissed me. Sadness, because I didn't make the first move. Anger because she really should've asked first. But mostly embarrassment. For all the reasons above. I said nothing, deciding how to feel.

"I'm sorry..." I eventually said, but I officially couldn't help it anymore.
"I think I'm going to get some air." I said smiling slightly and walking downstairs. I opened the front door slowly sitting on the porch. I sighed to myself and shook my head trying to get it together.

"No, it's okay," I replied, gently. I was kinda glad she chose to leave the room. It gave me time to freak out. The second I noticed she was by the porch, I mentally screamed, and punched my bed. Big mistake. Blood trickled down my knuckle. Great. Well done, Alex.

I hummed to myself watching the stars reappearing in the nights sky. The rain had actually stopped for now but it was still freezing. I pulled at the sleeves to my sweater. I began to recollect my thoughts but I just ended up frustrated so I planned to forget about it for now and go back to the subject later. I couldn't get over one thing thoigh. Which was the fact that he didn't retaliate. He was almost frozen...It wasn't even that big of a deal. It was only on the cheek. Calm down Lux.

I plugged some earphones in and started playing some of my favourite music. Which always put me in a good mood.

As I noticed the sun was setting and the stars illuminated the sky, I decided to watch the stars, to see if I could spot constellations. I've realised that the stars change often, and I like it, because it's always nice regardless of what stars are shining. Kind of like Luxana. Even when she's confusing, she has a nice side of her. Ugh, I'm going all soft on her. No, Alex. I can't think like that. She's nice and stuff, but I don't think she really likes me. She's probably flirting harmlessly.

Once again I looked up at the sky. Beautiful. Just like...it doesn't matter he hates you.
I walked back inside and up the stairs. Knocking on his door timidly, I didn't want to invade his privacy again like I keep doing.
I sighed. Okay let's pretend like nothing has happened.

I do a quick sketch of the sky above me, before I turn from the window to look at the door. It would be rude not to open it. Reluctantly, I open it, but give her a smile, my bleeding hand hidden as not to worry her. I don't even remember shutting it, but I suppose Luxana had as she left.

"What time is it?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side and looking up. Practically puppy dog eyes. But I wanted him to forgive me and mean it. How on earth was I supposed to act normal when I couldn't get him of my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Err," I've got a fairly good sense of time but I've gone blank. Sunset... sunset is around eight o'clock. "About eight, why?" She makes me want to leave the house and find a clock to tell her the time. Something so simple. She makes me melt. It sickens me how easy I can fall. But I can't help it. Especially not with those eyes.

"I was just wondering if we still had time to watch a movie. You up for it?" I asked throwing in the signature smile.
I looked hopeful, I really meant it as well. I wanted to see what kind of movies he liked, I wanted to know more about him.
I figured he would let me choose the movie if we ended up watching one but I didn't want that. I wanted him to pick. I wanted him to be confident and intimidating. I already knew he could be.

"Umm... yeah, I mean. One problem. There's only one TV in this house... and it's next door." In Harry's bedroom. Normally, I'd go in and ask for it... but all his friends and stuff. It's not a big television. It's only slightly bigger than a laptop. And so were all the movies. I mean, the box of movies is under his bed and it's not ridiculously heavy, but, I dunno what Luxana even watches. On the plus side, if she likes sci-fi, we aren't short of that. But the only romance we've got is the Fault In Our Stars. Don't even ask why we've got it. It makes me cry.

"Looks like we're going to crash the party then." I knocked on Harry's door and was delighted when he answered it with a pissed of expression.
"Hi Hazza, I was wondering if we could borrow the Tv..?" I asked batting my eyelashes sweetly and of course using puppy dog eyes. If it didn't work on him then maybe it would work on one of his friends. If not the don't blame me if I kill them in their sleep.

"Depends. Will you leave me alone?" Harry replied, which made me roll my eyes. My problem was the fact she called him Hazza. What the hell. "Just give him the TV," I think that was Sam. "We aren't using it." Definitely Sam, since he's already got the the movie box. He would do, they've known each other since they were nine. He looked Luxana up and down, which caused me to glare. Just because she isn't my girlfriend doesn't mean I shouldn't protect her.

"Yeah, either that or I make you.." I muttered under my breath before looking up and flashing a smile. Being my persuasive self. I knew even if they hadn't given it to me then I would have just either taken it or made them.
"Thanks dork." I ruffled Harry's hair in a mocking way.

"Don't call me that," he sighed irritably, slamming the door in our face once the stuff was given to us. "That would've taken a while if that was me," I murmured under my breath so she couldn't hear. I know what he'll be doing next; fixing his stupid hair. "What movies do you like?" I asked curiously.

"Whatever you say...dork." I shouted through the door. I turned back to Alex.
"Mostly horror, I like watching them but they're mostly terrifying." I squirmed, shivers running down my spine. "What about you?" I asked casually twirling a piece of hair around my fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.