Hercules

" Are you certain it's this city ?"

The Olympian stood, walking over to fetch a duffle bag.

" No matter I suppose, come along then. I have a fine conveyance mad for me by my friend Stark. Downstairs in the garage. "

The lion of Olympus leads the gunslinger down into the garage basement. There, is a large impressive motorcycle that Hercules gestures to.

" I hope you can track this thing "

@Ringmaster

Hercules

" Are you certain it's this city ?"

The Olympian stood, walking over to fetch a duffle bag.

" No matter I suppose, come along then. I have a fine conveyance mad for me by my friend Stark. Downstairs in the garage. "

The lion of Olympus leads the gunslinger down into the garage basement. There, is a large impressive motorcycle that Hercules gestures to.

" I hope you can track this thing "

@Ringmaster

He was silent, looking at the vehicle in an askance manner. He saw similar vessels alongside earlier, but this was the first he'd ride. Conceding his current knowledge as faulty, he made his way to the sidecar and got in. Pistols were brought out and checked, as he spoke.

"Follow my lead. I'll guide you."

And so he did. Even with the heady nature of the city, he could tell. It was a dark, sinking feeling. A scent that grew fouler the closer they got to it. Eventually, all too soon....They came to the place his gut feeling and magecraft instincts had brought him. And with a puzzled expression, he looked at Hercules.

"My friend, I am new to this world and must ask. This place." He gestured.

15a6f2578bcd251cb176aeb7523ffbf0.jpg

"Who lives here?"

@Gands

Hercules, Lion of Olympus

The motorcycle was extremely large by modern standards. It comes equipped with a large Maserati 8 cylinder engine and four tires. There was plenty of room seating wise. As they come near the mansion...

" That my fine fellow is the mansion of Dr. Strange, mystical protector of this Dimension, and good friend of mine. . . . Why ?"

@Ringmaster

Azalia

Glancing over Azalia nodded "Yeah, it happens a lot." the woman spoke as she stepped out of the elevator. "I can see now. There are enough eyes in here." Azalia said as the rabbits within the room revealed themselves. "They are very peculiar." Azalia said. Gathered before the three of them were nearly fifty rabbits. Not disturbed by this at all she waved them away as she walked into them "They will disappear in time. Think of them as dwellers on the threshold. Of what, I don't know. Perhaps its me breaking reality over my knee." Azalia continued on before the rabbits began to disappear. By the time she reached the living room there were only six rabbits left. And all were appearing to do some form of work.​

Hercules, Lion of Olympus

The motorcycle was extremely large by modern standards. It comes equipped with a large Maserati 8 cylinder engine and four tires. There was plenty of room seating wise. As they come near the mansion...

" That my fine fellow is the mansion of Dr. Strange, mystical protector of this Dimension, and good friend of mine. . . . Why ?"

@Ringmaster

"I should like to have a talk with him." If he was a friend of Hercules, than this should be fine. He slipped from the bike, headed for the door and knocked. Stepping back, he crossed his arms and waited.

@Gands

"They will disappear in time. Think of them as dwellers on the threshold. Of what, I don't know. Perhaps its me breaking reality over my knee." Azalia continued on before the rabbits began to disappear. By the time she reached the living room there were only six rabbits left. And all were appearing to do some form of work.

"Strange... but hey, I'm one to talk. This is an amazing place though. Way bigger than anything I've ever had."

@Angelic Fusion

Hercules

The Olympian stops the big motor bike in front of the mansion of the Sorcerer Supreme. He watches as the gunslinger makes his way to the front door.

After a few moments, there is an answer.

upload_2017-11-12_20-46-20.png

" Can I help you ?"

@Ringmaster

"Strange... but hey, I'm one to talk. This is an amazing place though. Way bigger than anything I've ever had."
Azalia
"Thank you, I am glad you like it. Not sure if any of you can drink or would ever want to. But, if you like wine feel free to delve down there. I don't drink but its always be stocked. Haven't opened anything down there, I normally forget unless I go down there and I happen to be looking at myself walking down the steps." Azalia said gestureing to a set of stairs leading to a floor below.

"Its odd having people here. Im not a very social person... I mean I am but I dont really have friends. Kinda hard when you are like we are." Azalia said in reference to not only herself but the two women with her. "My band and I are really tight knit but, we haven't gotten together in a few months. Soon though, I hope." Azalia said in reference to Dazzler and herself performing together.

The next few minutes had her showing them around. "Its not massive, its not small. But, I will never complain about anything I recieve. Because, up until recently I lived on the street. Knowing I have a warm bed at night... Makes me remember how I didn't have that just a short time ago. I wasn't safe... the things I did to stay safe. I don't have to hurt people anymore even if I didn't mean to. Here, I can be contained from not only people hurting me, but from me possibly hurting them out of fear." Azalia finally finished.

Waivering smile forming the woman was feeling alittle anxious the more she thought about people being in her house. But, she never once thought of anything different. Fear and anxiety slowly dissipating a feeling of warmth swept over her taking her by surpise. Goosebumps forming Azalia looked blindly down at her hands. "What would you like for dinner?" Azalia asked lowering her hands. "Sorry, just an odd sensation. Hair standing up on the back of my neck. Normally I would be worried.. but it wasnt terrifying. It was relaxing."

@Michale CS
@Gands

Nessa aka Emerald Dream

When Nessa entered the strange apartment she was wearing her superheroine attire and illusion.

upload_2017-11-12_20-58-7.png

She seems to concentrate for a moment, changing herself into this....

upload_2017-11-12_21-2-35.png

She heads towards the couch, sitting next to a bunny there.

" Ladies, if you need help in the kitchen, please let me know, going to work on the laptop for a bit. "

@Michale CS
@Angelic Fusion

Reactions: Michale CS
Hercules

The Olympian stops the big motor bike in front of the mansion of the Sorcerer Supreme. He watches as the gunslinger makes his way to the front door.

After a few moments, there is an answer.

View attachment 149213

" Can I help you ?"

@Ringmaster

"Long days and pleasant nights, warden."

It was a strange encounter on a dark night. A demi-god and damphir gunslinger towards a Sorcerer of Kamar-Taj. Touching the brim of his hat, red eyes gleamed in the shadow as he spoke.

"I seek the Doctor. Is he in?"

@Gands @Michale CS

New York
A well known mansion.

" He is attending an emergency I am afraid. "

This man certainly gives the appearance of something he had heard of, he had thought them all dead. That did explain the disturbance though.

" I think I know what you seek, wait here!"

The oriental magus, disappeared for a moment. Returning a moment later with something in his hands. A football sized statue of a Chinese foo Dog.

" This will help you find Evil, the master said you might come"

He hands the statue to the gunslinger without hesitation.

@Ringmaster

New York
A well known mansion.

" He is attending an emergency I am afraid. "

This man certainly gives the appearance of something he had heard of, he had thought them all dead. That did explain the disturbance though.

" I think I know what you seek, wait here!"

The oriental magus, disappeared for a moment. Returning a moment later with something in his hands. A football sized statue of a Chinese foo Dog.

" This will help you find Evil, the master said you might come"

He hands the statue to the gunslinger without hesitation.

@Ringmaster

His eyes widened. The narrowest declaration of shock. And then sudden pondering...Foo Dogs. Guardian beasts, said to be celestial in origin. A hound to follow the trail. He looked up at Wong and bowed from the waist respectfully.

"Please inform your master of my gratitude for his help and your watchfulness."

He had what he needed. Now to determine what kind of magecraft activated it, or to store it for now. He glanced around and closed his eyes. Sought out the next strongest concentration of magic. A bit hard considering his proximity.

Unless you spent a lot of time in worlds with more ambient magic like the Hedge and he opened his eyes.

Aha.

He turned and statue under his arm, walked off down the street. "It seems I have a journey ahead of me. Wherever it goes, I must follow." He glanced to Hercules and paused in his walk before extending his hand.

"Thank you."

@Gands

Hercules

The Olympian tilted his head looking at the gunslinger.

" Safe travels to you lad. "

He pulls out a wad of cash from a pocket on his black kilt,

" You might needs this my friend, this realm's version of coin."

Then the big man shakes his hand.

@Ringmaster

Azalia

The kitchen when Rin and Azalia were finished seemed something out of a cartoon. The blind woman acted with purpose as if she already knew where everything was. The cleanup seemed to happen in an instant as Azalia tilted her head. Ethereal arms erupted out from the floor and began to put everything away. Finishing the hands dissipated bringing Azalia back to herself. Eyes returning to their normal milky appearance Azalia exhaled. "Haven't done that one in awhile. Needs micromanagement." The woman said rubbing her temples.

Walking back out into the living room Azalia sprawled out on one of the couches. "Feel free to watch whatever. I actually need to go take care of something." Azalia mumbled before half rolling off the couch. Walking off and around a corner the woman took a key out of her pocket and put it into the lock. Slinking inside she closed the door only to be pushed up against it with a noticeable thud. A fuzzy head continued to push her against the door making the woman squirm "Stoppp.." She groaned before the entity let her down.

Feeling a hand closing around her she was suddenly taken off the floor. The creature pulled her forward and away from the door. Another arm moved and the creature turned the light on.... on its own. "Thats a first..." She mumbled not having to give it a mental command. The rest of her thought didn't get far at all as the creature grasped the doors knob. "No, you need to stay in-" Azalia gripped the creature's hand as the door flew open. Like a racer exploding off the starting line the entity burst from the room. Although fast the creature made no noise. Its legs didn't even move as it floated almost like a chinese dragon across the other end of the apartment.

Finally the creature stopped and began to look around. Sniffing the air it suddenly let Azalia down gently. Quickly lunging forward it hit her in the chest with hits fuzzy head causing her to fall backwards. Catching her almost instantly the entity held her in place before silently going out and towards the living room. "Dont freak out." Azalia called into the living room. "Its a Telessin... at least that's what I call it." the woman continued on before the Telessin entered the living room.

Gazing at the two women the Telessin finally put Azalia down once more. "He got out." She mumbled out before it nudged her with its head again. "Its like a giant... cat... gorilla creature. I kept it in my room because it just showed up one day and I couldn't get rid of it. Not that I really want to. Its adorable is a very odd way."

pale_pumpkin_thief_by_davesrightmind-dbrwk9t.png

Somewhere over Northern New York State

Hull lurching the exit into real space felt like a thirty mile an hour car crash. Slamming against one of the inside walls of the Tardis Zerullian groaned and tried to pull herself up. Another sudden directional change sent the Time Lord flying once more within the inside of the ship. Gripping a railing and managing to pull herself up Zerullian leapt up just barely reaching the command console. Ripping down a lever the woman managed to level the craft out instantly.

Slamming against the floor of the Tardis Zerullian grimaced but managed to open one of the supply cases built into the housing of the entity. Taking rope she quickly tied it around herself as she counted down. "Six..." she murmured to herself as she took out a heavy box. "Five..." She continued on while securing the rope to the box. "Four..." Reaching back into the same compartment she grabbed ahold of something... different. "Three..." Time was counting down, taking great care she began to remove the component. "Two...." She exhaled and placed the core into the box. "One...." Immediately the ship suddenly began to spin. Losing power the doors of the Tardis shot open. "Zero." She ended as if a clock was striking twelve. Timing the spin of the ship she threw the box outward.

The box shot forward and out of the Tardis doors like a well calculated trick shot. The hard part was over, or perhaps the easy part had just slipped away and now she was in for it. Well, it didn't matter as a sudden tug on her waist sent the Time Lord hurdling out the doors the moment the box realigned with the spin of the Tardis. Now outside and in the air she soon felt land in the form of a very dense pine tree.

Her fall having been broken she watched as the flaming orb slammed into the ground not far from her position. Covering her eyes she felt the shockwave rush past her, shaking the trees and echoing out. Once the light had dimmed she stared at the Tardis... or what could be called a Tardis. Gripping the box she brought with her tight she ran towards the crashed machine. "No!" She screamed. Doors to the machine still open she put the box down and rushed inside the flaming hulk.

Taking a second to look around, true horror was on her face. This wasn't just a ship, it was her home... now it was gone. Forcing herself to focus she pushed down her emotions and exhaled. Grabbing her Sonic Screwdriver from its socket she pocketed the item before she felt fire against her side. The flames drove her back out of the machine and soon, the door were closed behind her, locking themselves with the exception of the key forming within the lock. Turning itself into a locked position the key began to glow.

Taking the key from the Tardis she took a step back, stumbled and ended up on the ground. Taking the box once more she opened it. She managed to save it... but could she fix it? Wouldn't be the first time... but this was bad. Laying back she stared up at the trail the machine left and waited. It was an inevitability, she made too much noise. She wasn't able to run, she couldn't hide but there is one thing, no one ever expects a Time Lord.
@Michale CS
@Ringmaster
@Gands

Taking the key from the Tardis she took a step back, stumbled and ended up on the ground. Taking the box once more she opened it. She managed to save it... but could she fix it? Wouldn't be the first time... but this was bad. Laying back she stared up at the trail the machine left and waited. It was an inevitability, she made too much noise. She wasn't able to run, she couldn't hide but there is one thing, no one ever expects a Time Lord.

...well... I wouldn't say NO ONE...

"...again!" Jackie finished as she appeared out of nowhere in a flash of light not unlike what is emitted from a TARDIS, then turned around to face the crash site. "Oh, hey! You all right? Looks like your... whatever... crashed. I'm Jackie. Jackie Harkness. And, I'm the answer to your problems. See, that's kind of my thing. I show up where things need fixing, then I fix them. Call it a gift."

She approached the steampunk-dressed woman and stuck out her hand.

Jackie 2.jpg "Glad to meet you. I'm sure we'll be great friends."

@Angelic Fusion

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelic Fusion
...well... I wouldn't say NO ONE...

"...again!" Jackie finished as she appeared out of nowhere in a flash of light not unlike what is emitted from a TARDIS, then turned around to face the crash site. "Oh, hey! You all right? Looks like your... whatever... crashed. I'm Jackie. Jackie Harkness. And, I'm the answer to your problems. See, that's kind of my thing. I show up where things need fixing, then I fix them. Call it a gift."

She approached the steampunk-dressed woman and stuck out her hand.

View attachment 149621 "Glad to meet you. I'm sure we'll be great friends."

The sudden flash instantly caught The Engineer's attention. Eyes snapping over the individual appearing was something the time lord did not expect. Though unexpected there were some very interesting points of recognition. Standing up as the woman spoke Zerullian watched rather closely as she was approached. Taking a step forward as well Zerullian suddenly seemed to come back to life.

Side stepping the handshake she stepped behind the woman and turned around. "Nifty Vortex Manipulator. Must be a Time agent from the 42nd Century... or an unknown variable." Continuing around the woman Zerullian returned to where she was originally. "Irregardless, your timing was impeccable and I do congratulate you on that. Not often am I surprised anymore..." Pursing her lips the woman thought back to Arcadia. The breach of the sky trenches... that was entirely unexpected.

Taking the womans hand Zerullian shook it "I am The Engineer." the time lord spoke. "So, what are you then? Your appearance seemed deliberate, although unexpected. Your entrance seemed versed so I take it this is an often occurrence as well. You are either a Time Agent, or a very unlucky individual." The Engineer finished with a smirk.

Side stepping the handshake she stepped behind the woman and turned around. "Nifty Vortex Manipulator. Must be a Time agent from the 42nd Century... or an unknown variable."
"Actually, this was my father's." She indicated the device on her arm. "One of the few things he left me. He didn't exactly stick around."

"Irregardless, your timing was impeccable and I do congratulate you on that. Not often am I surprised anymore..." Pursing her lips the woman thought back to Arcadia. The breach of the sky trenches... that was entirely unexpected.
"Thanks, but I'm not always in charge of my timing. One of the joys of being me." Jackie replied with a smirk and a light chuckle.

Taking the womans hand Zerullian shook it "I am The Engineer." the time lord spoke. "So, what are you then? Your appearance seemed deliberate, although unexpected. Your entrance seemed versed so I take it this is an often occurrence as well. You are either a Time Agent, or a very unlucky individual." The Engineer finished with a smirk.
"What I am is rather complicated. My father as you guessed was a Time Agent. Maybe still is, no way for me to know if he's still around, until he shows up again. Well, he was known for his... dalliances, and I'm afraid I inherited that penchant from him. Or happy. actually, happy fits it better. In any event, I have what's known around here as the X-Gene. I'm a mutant. More than human, gives me a few abilities. One of which you've seen already. I go where I'm needed, sometimes whether I'm ready to or not."

During the handshake she reached her other arm around to pat the Engineer's opposite shoulder before releasing the grip.

"Well you're a tall drink of water aren't you? Not often I find a woman who is taller than I am. It's refreshing. So... where do we start? I assume you have some mission or goal or world-shattering event to prevent. I don't get just brought to the scene against my will if it isn't really important."

@Angelic Fusion

"Actually, this was my father's." She indicated the device on her arm. "One of the few things he left me. He didn't exactly stick around."

"Thanks, but I'm not always in charge of my timing. One of the joys of being me." Jackie replied with a smirk and a light chuckle.

"What I am is rather complicated. My father as you guessed was a Time Agent. Maybe still is, no way for me to know if he's still around, until he shows up again. Well, he was known for his... dalliances, and I'm afraid I inherited that penchant from him. Or happy. actually, happy fits it better. In any event, I have what's known around here as the X-Gene. I'm a mutant. More than human, gives me a few abilities. One of which you've seen already. I go where I'm needed, sometimes whether I'm ready to or not."

During the handshake she reached her other arm around to pat the Engineer's opposite shoulder before releasing the grip.

"Well you're a tall drink of water aren't you? Not often I find a woman who is taller than I am. It's refreshing. So... where do we start? I assume you have some mission or goal or world-shattering event to prevent. I don't get just brought to the scene against my will if it isn't really important."

@Angelic Fusion

Nodding, Zerullian accepted the answer. "Interesting genetic heritage, I understand the being taken up and tossed about willy nilly a little more than you may come to realize." Looking around for a moment "Well, at least one of us is human. Should make dealing with the local mob less.... dodgy. So, what time period is it? Sixteenth Century, because if it is I think we should get moving. Big balls of fire falling from the sky isn't well received by many cultures.. modern, futuristic or classical." The Engineer spoke before snapping back to Jackie.

"Yes, but my brother was more of the brawny individual. As to where to begin and what brought you here. I don't rightly know. I do not even know why I am here. The tardis often takes me out of my path , as you humans say I am definitely not in kansas anymore." The time lord spoke with an almost neutral and annoyed rather than upset sigh. "But, I do not see myself leaving anytime soon. Rather alarming now, your arrival dictates that my arrival and subsequent stranding is highly consequential to the timeline at some point in my past and or future. Rather hard to tell at times. Been quite awhile and have been to many a place." The Engineer spoke seeming to derail before snapping back to the topic.

"Managed to save the Core, but I designed him myself. A customized type 94 Tardis. Made some modifications specifically for it. It was made for something other than its new purpose. That matters not, what matters is that it was a machine built to last and its proven its durability admirably once more." Walking up to the outside of the machine she ran her hand across it. "Its meant to be indiscreet. I worked on designing these machines, built my own and well... it is very damaged. That is also a very positive way of putting it. Luckily, I don't like massive hulking machines so concealing this may not be the most difficult thing. Its chameleon systems are down and its form is stuck like this."​