How would you like your character's roommate to be assigned?

• I want to coordinate with someone else in the OOC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you nuts? My character is too dangerous to have a roommate!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @OddlyEverAfter I will likely make another post tomorrow afternoon and continue the scene! Just letting you know because I don't want to catch you off guard if you're working on one right now.

Yaaaay posts! Been looking forward to writing more for this, rather enjoying the interactions thus far.

I'll try to get a post up asap. Having done issues with depression so I'm a little slow, sorry.

I'm going to read up and make a post asap, might not be the best post ever but I'mma try >.< Also I like the way the thread is laid out for the ic thread.

Thank you!! I basically looked at other RPs on the forums and jacked their styles (I felt so proud when I figured out how to use tabs lmao)

Tabs, I should really learn to use those haha. And I reckon (at least I plan to) mimic the first round of posting for a sort of order of posting. Within reason, of course.

post incoming tuesday, have some matters to attend to before then &&

Reactions: Starbleme
@daird

I, for one, approve of the pun, however. I completely welcome more of such a caliber of excellence.

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
Honestly, this all just has me thinking about whether she could actually play a wind instrument with her hands... and, for that matter, how high-fives must feel...

Any human interaction involving hands really, and I can't imagine how a romantic relationship with her would go. Gods, the logistics involved with that one.

Is it a high five... or a kiss...

I dunno I'm sure that can lead to some pretty kinky stuff

I mean, if she takes anything in one hand, does that mean it replicates anything in the other? Or are there limits to that? That could create some real bizarre situations.

Hey everyone! No one's really posted in a while, so if people are still interested in the roleplay, I'd say it's free-for-all in terms of posting (no real post order). I was actually planning to bring out an NPC and have something happen after the next round (I really liked my idea for him him, dangit), but I can do it now to galvanize things a bit if people need something to react to as a catalyst to post.

Then maybe skip to something fun. Like Day 1 gym class. (AKA, your characters training to do stuff with their powers! Or just how to not die.)

Status
Not open for further replies.