• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee!!! Take your time, real life takes precedence!! Heck knows it takes me forever to post >___<

Uriel?! Drama booooomb!!! :p I've got a gigantic work function going on this week, so I may not be able to post until Friday. Just giving a heads-up!

I'M HERE!!! I'm so sorry, the new Iwaku wouldn't load properly on my phone so I thought it was still under construction >__< I'm halfway through writing my post so I'll upload it tomorrow (can't finish it tonight, just wanted to pop on and say I'm alive!). Tomorrow!!

FINALLY!! *falls down* Stupid real life getting in the way... I hope that post was enough to work with. I didn't want Leon to start a fist fight with an angel because, yeah, that'll work... lol :P

To be fair, [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], I think he would totally try it, given the chance. He just seems like the Spiteful to do it. xD.

And it's alright. Real-life is a bitch.

Squeeeeee!! Oh, I'm so happy things might be finally calming down for you! And so happy to see a Leon post!

...I love him so so much... >.> Remind me to send you what I have of the somewhat naughty fanfic I'm writing....

And also for what it's worth, I think he would at least get a few good hits in on angel-boy!

Hahaha I think he would, too! We'll see how this encounter plays out. Despite his snarky, mischievous attitude, he'll protect his friends to the bitter end :)

OOOO YES PLEASE!! X3 I need to type up mine as well and finish the story, hehehe >:]

Oh don't worry, it isn't time for the showdown just yet. ;)

Ms. Jillian Aiya might have a choice to make at this point though. Makes me wonder just how the trio will get out of a burning house.

Eh-heh... hey guys! I posted! It... it sort of got away from me... XD

Seriously awesome, I got chills! I'll post for Leon tonight, woot woot!!

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] your turn to post! Since... well... Jillian's unconscious. Or maybe, [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], you could post about a conversation that Jillian and a certain Archangel are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back