Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Kisara means on a lengthy basis, just the hijack Leon as the plot requires from time to time?

Indeed, indeed! I won't give up, I love this story way too much!! How bout I resolve to post within two days of it being my turn? If I can't, I'll let y'all know! I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Gaaaaaaiz! I postied! Sorry for taking so long. I've been preoccupied!

But I just continued the conversation. *pokes at [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] * Someone bring up the topic of Jillian saving Leon's and Alex's asses! (And probably staring at Alex's ass.)

Hahaha! Well there's no way Jilli's talking about it. She's afraid of them finding out!

*stares at ALL the asses!*

I'll have Leon bring it up when it's my turn! [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], you wanna post first?

Sure thing! I'll have my post up in the next few days! Maybe even by tomorrow!

Posted, lovelies! Let's get this show on the road so Jill and Leon can get it on on Alex's couch! *nodnod*

Kidding!

Or am I? BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

BWAHAHAHA ahem I mean... ;P Hehe! Sorry for the delay, lots of real life stuff swept me up and took me away! Will post tonight and try to move things along as much as possible!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. D: Real life has been up and down so to speak. I should get a post for you guys within this week.

Really sorry! I miss you guys! [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION]

It's all good, Malku! We thought that you were probably busy with school stuff type things. This is your senior year, right? Enjoy it!

My second senior year, DL. :P. Three years after my first one. XD.

No problem at all, take your time!! We're definitely still invested in this story, hehehe! :)

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], GUYS GUYS GUYS I POSTED. :D. It is a long delicious one with delicious teasers and tidbits. :3.

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION] I is having DG withdrawal. xD.

Oh by the way, I'm going to be writing the funeral that Alex and company held for Jason. *cries inside*

I'm still around! It's just a matter of finding time in between babythings now! I'm going to be working on a post!

I'm around too! Gonna work up my reply now and hopefully have it posted tonight! :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. :D. We're back on track! I'll make a postie soon. :D

WOOOOO thanks Malkie!! I'll post a quick Leon reply tonight, then we can get this world-saving show on the road! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.