Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY ESTHA! <3

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2422]DawnsLove[/MENTION]: You guys just continue posting. I'll jump in when you get to Moore's residence. And then we'll go in, do stuff there, and then I'll pull Estha's character in.

Sooooo. This means, [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], it's your turn. :3.

I started working on my post last night but fell asleep! : p I'll finish and post it after work today!

YAY! [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], now it's [MENTION=2422]DawnsLove[/MENTION]'s turn and then I can post. :3.
[MENTION=2075]Lusthalia[/MENTION] would have to back out for now though. D:

:(

Eventually....

*pats Estha*
[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]: Your turn dear! *loves how Alex just wants to hurt Leon every time he sees him*

*pokes [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]*

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]: Have you recovered from being sick? D: I hope you can post soon, but more importantly, I hope you're better!

Hello!!! Yes, I'm feeling better! I'm so sorry I've fallen behind on posting, real life is getting in the way! I'll try to post in the next couple of days!!! Thanks so much for your concern *huggle*

Sorry it was so short, had a brain fart >___< Leon's kinda there just for protection so this part's more Alex's and Jill's bag :P

It's alright, Kisara! Look, guys, I posted!

And there's lots of shinies to react to! And maybe a bit of plot progression as well. :D

Ooooh plot bunnies!!! Hehehehe I'm so excited! I'll post tonight, woop woop!

I know, right! I was thinking about what to write and then I was like "OOOOOOH. I WANNA MAKE JILLIAN LOOK LIKE A CRAZED BUFFOON."

Aww, poor woman, hasn't she been through enough already?! :P This is only the beginning, I'm sure... XD

A slight edit after I realized we had simul-posted! Hehehe!! Love it!

It's all you again, Malku XD

LOL how did we manage that?! XD I can edit my post if need be!

I think I'm going to keep my avatar as Marshall Lee, he's perfect for Leon :3

It pretty much is, I squeed when I saw it! And no need for you to edit, mine was very minor :3

I AM FINALLY OUT OF THE HELLHOLE OF BUSINESS THAT THIS WEEK WAS. I shall post soon my loves. <3.

Status
Not open for further replies.