Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postie for you, [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]!

[MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] : Sorry, but your last post confused me! How is Pavlana watching Leon? I thought it was earlier in the day that she and Cassius were walking around since it was daylight out. The things in the precinct are taking place in the late evening/early night. I'm just confused as to the timeline and why she would be there or even able to see him?

I don't mean anything rude by this! But it has sort of been established that it's both late and the station is hard to get into. o_o

[MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION]: If you actually read my other post you'll find that my character, Pavlana, was in the precinct lobby in the day and waited there for awhile. Therefore, I assumed that would make up for the time difference, and since Malkuthe hasn't said otherwise I'll continue in my assumptions. :)

@Malkuthe: Okay, works for me. I'll try to incorporate that into my next post. (Metatron saying that it isn't time yet.)

EDIT: Ah, wait... I'm confused. Whatwiththetimeskippingand... my poor brain is gonna explode all over this thread.

I'll explain to the best of my abilities. xD. On the way to the precint/bookstore, Pavlana got separated from Cassius by a mob of journalists. She was unable to see the angel afterwards and then went into the police station where she waited for nightfall. xD.

Okay, I think that's what I assumed happened... I don't rightly know. If my post doesn't make a lick of sense just let me know what's wrong and I'll fix it.

It's now [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION]'s turn to post

It's [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION]'s turn nao! :3.

Now it's [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION], [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION]' turns to post.

Anyway, [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION], it's been a week so I'll make a proxy post for you for the moment.

[MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], [MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION], [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION] owe me posties.

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]'s turn now. :3.

Reserved :D

Name: Jared Pelletier

Race: Drakkan
Nationality: Canadian
Personality: Jared is a bit withdrawn. He hates most things and angers easily; which is a big problem! He has a very sweet heart, but he refuses to wear it on his sleeve. He tends to get annoyed very easily and likes being alone more than with others, so he doesn't need to risk anything.

Appearance:
[spoili]
it__s_fucking_hot_man_by_bulgolgi-d4xfzto.png
[/spoili]
History: During a ceremonial dance, Jared witnessed his best friend slaughtered in what was supposed to be a safe guarded fight. He instinctively withdrew and that was the first time that Thorn took over him completely. Thorns rage killed the guilty player, and many guards, getting Jared exiled and forcing him to be homeless. Jared hates Thorn for this reason and only participates with him when absolutely necessary.

Dragon name: Thorn
Dragon appearance:
[spoili]
6221174634_be54c8702d_m.jpg
[/spoili]
Dragon Personality: Thorn is a grade A ass hole. Cocky and stubborn as all hell. He lacks respect for anyone or anything.

OOoo new player!! Jared and Thorn both look and sound totally awesome :)

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]: It's your turn to post now!
[MENTION=2075]Esthalia[/MENTION]: If you're still having troubles coming up with your character's history, maybe you can link him to Kisara's Professor Shen, who's part of the Dwindling Glory - Passion Rising offshoot. xD.

i think I am just a terrible person Malku T_T I can't think of anything!

You can do it, Estha!

*grumbles and Staaares at her character*

Status
Not open for further replies.