Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, it's been nonstop this past week and weekend! I'm heading to Florida for vacation after work today, but I'm working on my post now; I'll post it ASAP!!

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION]

I made a postie! Your turn!

Ah, stupid e-mail notifications, I hadn't seen you posted! I'll post soon!! :)

Well I did make the postie just yesterday(although technically two days ago since it's already REALLY early monday morning -- 00:07 -- when I'm typing this)! It's alright. And OOOHHH! Awesome!

Yaaaaay! I love Leon! I know I say it every time you post, but it's true.

Hehehehe, I love Jill and Alex!!! :3 Seriously, this story is so much fun, I'm sorry for posting so slowly, real life always gets in the way of my fun!

Hehe. :3. Leon is awesome. I think Leon just wants to see Alex naked. *nods*

Notice he didn't offer Alex any clothes to change into... Mwahahaha!!!

Hmm, knowing Leon, he probably would just take his shirt off. And his pants, too, for good measure ;P

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1193]Malkuthe Highwind[/MENTION] I posted!! Finally able to put something together that's a little more than filler and get Jillian back to being more like herself! Yay!

Also, we can't have you fine fellas taking up all the fanservice budget. So: Jilli in Leon's shirt!

It's time to discuss strategy boys! Let's kick some angel ass!

TIME FOR NEKKID ALEX. :D

Awwww yeah, Jilli gonna smell like Leon!! Hopefully that's a good smell, I'll have to think on that one... lol

Naked hot blonde detective? Yes please!! ^w^

Leon: *ears perk up at 'naked'*

Mwahahaha :3

NEKKID ALEX INCOMING.

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION] I postied! :D

AH [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], thank you for posting and moving things along!! I've actually been working on a post, I just haven't finished it yet. I will revise it and post it after work!!

Oh oh! Ok! I wasn't sure if you had time and I hope that you don't mind my hijacking or having to revise a bit. XD

That's no problem at all!! :) In fact, we should make it a rule of thumb that, if I take too long to post, y'all go ahead and continue the story and I'll catch up :)

I'm actually going back through and re-reading from the beginning, I completely forgot we had an angel named Cassius, which is totally not helping my current Supernatural obsession, hahaha XD

Dude y'all, the story turns 1 year old in September!! :3

Noooooooooooooooooo! Leon is very integral to the story now and to carry on without him would be as heartbreaking as picking off after XC left with David in tow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.