Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippee!!! Take your time, real life takes precedence!! Heck knows it takes me forever to post >___<

I poooosted. :D. Your turn [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]!

Uriel?! Drama booooomb!!! :p I've got a gigantic work function going on this week, so I may not be able to post until Friday. Just giving a heads-up!

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] where are youuuu? D:

I'M HERE!!! I'm so sorry, the new Iwaku wouldn't load properly on my phone so I thought it was still under construction >__< I'm halfway through writing my post so I'll upload it tomorrow (can't finish it tonight, just wanted to pop on and say I'm alive!). Tomorrow!!

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! <3

FINALLY!! *falls down* Stupid real life getting in the way... I hope that post was enough to work with. I didn't want Leon to start a fist fight with an angel because, yeah, that'll work... lol :P

To be fair, [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], I think he would totally try it, given the chance. He just seems like the Spiteful to do it. xD.

And it's alright. Real-life is a bitch.

Squeeeeee!! Oh, I'm so happy things might be finally calming down for you! And so happy to see a Leon post!

...I love him so so much... >.> Remind me to send you what I have of the somewhat naughty fanfic I'm writing....

And also for what it's worth, I think he would at least get a few good hits in on angel-boy!

Hahaha I think he would, too! We'll see how this encounter plays out. Despite his snarky, mischievous attitude, he'll protect his friends to the bitter end :)

OOOO YES PLEASE!! X3 I need to type up mine as well and finish the story, hehehe >:]

Oh don't worry, it isn't time for the showdown just yet. ;)

Ms. Jillian Aiya might have a choice to make at this point though. Makes me wonder just how the trio will get out of a burning house.

I pooooosted. :D

Eh-heh... hey guys! I posted! It... it sort of got away from me... XD

That postie was aweeeeeeeesome. :D

Seriously awesome, I got chills! I'll post for Leon tonight, woot woot!!

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] your turn to post! Since... well... Jillian's unconscious. Or maybe, [MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION], you could post about a conversation that Jillian and a certain Archangel are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.