Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION]. I've been checking Iwaku periodically over the past week; but I've been up to my neck with school work or have been trying to catch up on my sleep.
[MENTION=1193]Malkuthe Highwind[/MENTION]: There are more people who have signed up but haven't posted yet, right?

Well, we're only waiting for an initial post from [MENTION=136]Luck Gandor[/MENTION], but [MENTION=2826]Malakyee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2801]Skye[/MENTION] have kind of dropped out already.
[MENTION=972]Battleship Excalibur[/MENTION] will be on hiatus for 2-3 weeks but has given me the go-ahead to hijack his character at least to complete the interview.

Sooooo, [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION], we'll be able to continue the story. :D

Awesomesauce! I'll follow your lead, then! :) Leon will make his move once he catches sight of Jill >:]

I kinda just threw Adaline back in there. >>
I'll pick up better writing as I get her more into the story. Sorry for that post.

[MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION]: My post is very short, and I apologize for that; but I hope that it will give you a little something to work with.

Nope, I am just waiting on the next in the posting cycle. It should be [MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] next.

-sits in silence feeling like an idiot- Argh, I don't know what I was thinking... my brain has been fried with studying day-in and day-out. I'll get to posting now...

It's alright. xD. These things happen.

Anyway, I do find it vital to clarify that the interview happened in the evening. If Cassius and Pavlana go there at the current time they are in, they would not catch the two detectives, most probably.

Oh, okay, thanks. I'll change my post. So everyone but Trackerofthenorth's character and my character are on the same time? I'm so confused... I've read everyone else's posts but obviously I didn't catch any of that.

Yes, they are the only ones that are not on the same time.

It wasn't that obvious since no one really set a time for the interview and the only person that set a time was Leon, who was taken by the Fallen to the police station in the dead of evening, so that's what I'm going by.

Ah, okay, it's all good. If it's okay with @Trackerofthenorth, I'll see if we can't figure out a way to speed/slow things up so that all of our characters can be in the same time. (I'm not sure if our two characters are ahead or behind everyone else's... I guess at this point it doesn't matter though.)

[MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION] for convenience's sake, I'd say they're behind. Just so you could perhaps hear Metatron saying that it is not yet time, and you decide to accompany Pavlana until her business concludes.

Just waiting on [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] to post now.

Malk, should I have Leon react or did you want Alex to respond first? I figured since Jill left the office I'd have him make his move...

Aww yeah, Leon makin' moves... *brown chicken brown cow!*

Seriously though, I can't wait for you guys to post. And I'm so happy XC is back! Welcome back! Yaaaaay!

Alex will so not fall for Leon. He's still too attached to Jason!
[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] I'm making a post this evening. Typing one up right now, to be honest. xD.

Hmmmm, we'll see about that! Time (and cute bombastic boys) heal wounds of the heart! >:3

No rush!! I was just checking so I didn't jump ahead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.