Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Dawn. I just did the lettering and the symbol in the middle, the rest is thanks to Photobucket. I only wish I could do something like that on Photoshop... but I'll still take the credit ;)

Thanks, Kisara.

Oh, I finally finished my post, and if anyone is wondering... if my character is interacting with someone else's I'll try to post more if I'm able to do so. I know what it's like to wait for what feels like forever. It really sucks being in a situation where you can't post until someone else does. I'll try to not be that guy.

I'm just going to weigh in on this, that sigil is freaking cool, man. xD. Also, if you plan on making anything larger, I would suggest using Illustrator instead and then copying the vector over to Photoshop. I loathe making crisp sigils in Photoshop. xD.

Anyway. Kisara: You'll have another GM post coming up as soon as either Dawnslight or XC post.

I'm beat and suffering from chronic brain flatulence. I'll post tomorrow, though! >.<

Please forgive me. I feel like the worst RPer lately.

[MENTION=2422]DawnsLight[/MENTION] it's alright. xD. Don't worry. I know these things happen.

Sorry it's taking so long. I'm used to doing shorter posts, but I'm trying to keep up with the rest of you and it's taking longer than I thought.

It's alright, TnT.

Right now, we're waiting on a post from [MENTION=972]Battleship Excalibur[/MENTION] before the story can be advanced.

Really sorry about the wait. Unless you guys don't mind something short and uncoded which can be written on mobile, I can only post tomorrow.

[MENTION=972]Battleship Excalibur[/MENTION] that's alright. I was just reminding you. xD.

Juust checking in on everyone. It's thanksgiving weekend, at least here. I hope everyone's well.

Also, I hope the drop in posting speeds hasn't bored everyone. I've been busy myself. xD.

No problem. Personally, I do hope that someone will be able to post soon, just so the thread doesn't die. I'd hate for it to end so soon.

It won't die. I'll see to that. I can post a GM post for Kisara. [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION] you have my leave to continue your dialogue for a little while longer.

Yay [MENTION=972]Battleship Excalibur[/MENTION] posted! *plots for the continuation of the story*

I'm definitely still interested!! I've become attached to Leon, lol XD

A post for you, Ms. [MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] :3. I certainly hope everyone's enjoying Dwindling Glory as much as I am. xD.

AWESOME!! I have to head to bed for the night but I'll post my reply tomorrow! Excellent post, BTW; freaking awesome job connecting characters ^o^

[MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION] are up for a post. [MENTION=972]Battleship Excalibur[/MENTION] is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.