Dwindling Glory - Lament of the Fallen OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Mabushii Kage

Race: True Feeder Vampire

Nationality: Japanese-American

Personality: Likes to avoid direct conflict, preferring subterfuge over fighting. Very cautious about being discovered as a vampire, he carries a gun on himself for protection, so he doesn't ahve to rely on his vampiric powers.

Appearance:
Rakku.jpg
11807m.jpg

History: Was born in Japan during the Warring States Period. He does not speak much of this era, and with so much death, most find it hard to blame him. However, what little is known of his life during this period is that at some point, he became a True Feeder Vampire. Details as to who it was that turned him (and therefore, loved him), have yet to be discovered. Shortly after the Tokugawa Shogunate was founded, Mabushii disappeared from history. The next time he appears is in the mid 1890s, in Boston, Massachusettes, USA. He was there when the US went into WWI, and fought in the trenches in Europe, where he reportedly died. Now, he was recently popped up once again in Canada. His reasons for being there are as mysterious and unknown as his past.

Additional: As part of keeping his head down, he currently works in an office building as a night shift supervisor for a major pharmaceutical company.

Approved, TnT! Feel free to post in the IC now.

Character is completed.

Looks good XC. You're free to post. :D

Guys, good work so far. The story has been progressing well for the side of the investigation. Everyone else, it's pretty apparent that some of you are stuck. Unfortunately, you haven't really given me enough material for a GM-post. Do you have any ideas of where you might want to go with your character?

[MENTION=2866]Romulus[/MENTION] I'd love to see more of Cassius. It would be just wonderful if [MENTION=2691]Trackerofthenorth[/MENTION]'s Pavlana happened to cross his path. *nudge nudge*

[MENTION=2801]Minstrel of Storms[/MENTION], maybe a chance meeting with [MENTION=2826]Malakyee[/MENTION]'s Adaline might occur? *nudge nudge*

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION] do you have any ideas? I might just make a Fallen character to interact with Leon. We're also still waiting on TnT's post.

I'm kinda just throwing ideas out there.

Also, to add on to what Malk has already said ... It would be quite nice if we could link some of your characters to what David and Alex are discussing at the moment about rousing the other supernaturals to form a resistance against Heaven.

Hey Malk! I was thinking Leon would be an outside liaison to the Hand of Thoth, since they're currently underground. That's what my initial post was about: Leon meeting with a Drakkan member of the HoT. I was trying to figure out how to interact with Alex, David and Jillian... Perhaps Alex and David could seek out the HoT to provide protection for Jillian? That way I could make Leon be her bodyguard ;)
Otherwise, I was thinking of having Leon try to snack on Adaline, since she seems pretty faithful to God...

Whaaaaaat? The plucky little introvert and the suave trickster together? I smell sitcom spinoff!

[MENTION=2433]Ming[/MENTION]: I'm sorry, but I'm closing the RP to the public. I've only got my eye out for two more people whom I've invited, so I'm waiting on them whether or not they still want to join. Otherwise, I'm sorry to say, but I won't be accepting new players. Dwindling Glory isn't as large-scale as Lux Tenebris is, and I've pretty much hit a quota.

[MENTION=2652]Kisara[/MENTION]: I think the Leon being Jillian's bodyguard thing will work.

Sweet!! I shall wait for the set up before replying again, then! :)

Well, I'll give something Leon can react to first since XC, Dawnslight and I will still have to work towards that point.

How come, Malak?

Hey, all, sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I've been extremely busy with studying for exams and doing clinic work. I spent one of my free afternoons designing a sigil that my character will have tattooed/burned onto him. I will post the picture in my next post. I should be able to post tomorrow...

Romulus: That's alright. Policy is: RL comes before RP alphabetically! At least you notified us. And seeing that sigil will be awesome. I hope you do well on your exams!

Oooo, can't wait to see the sigil!! This RP is so much fun already! :D

Thanks for being realistic, Malk. And I did pretty well on my exams... oh yeah! All right, I'm starting on my thought process for the next post...

ROMULUS. That sigil is BOSS. Major kudos man; I love the detail of the torn paper as well. Looks amazing, for serious. Nice lettering, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.