Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam smiled as he looked up at the sky. "So, what do you have to do tomorrow?" He asked as he started to enjoy talking to Lola.

"Studies, then violin, and then I have a small break. After that I have dance lessons, but the teacher is really snooty. He doesn't really teach me to dance, but he teaches me to 'be a proper princess'. Father doesn't believe me." Lola sighed softly. "And after Mr. Snooty I have the rest of the day free." She looked at Sam with a slight smile.

Sam looked at Lola. "Why do you need all of that. Will it help you in the future?" He asked as he scratch his head. All of that sounds pointless to him. "So, what are you about to do now?" He asked as he shut his eyes.

Lola shrugged. "Mother and father say I do, but I don't think I do." She said. "Well... I might need the studies to know about things like math and history, but I don't think I'll ever use piano... Or dancing." She sighed, turning to face him. "I don't know..." She said, unsure what to do.

"Well things will come to you. If you learn them you can use them to help other." Sam said as he started to go to sleep. "Well time to go to bed." He smiled as he fell asleep.

Lola nodded, turning to look at him. She smiled as he fell asleep. "Goodnight." She said softly. Standing, she got an extra blanket from the box at the door of her bed. She sat in the window frame and gently tossed it over him. Silently she went to her closet, changing into a simple nightgown and letting her hair down. She climbed into bed and pulled the covers over, almost immediately falling asleep, peaceful now.

Sam woke up in the middle of the night and looked around. "I just I fell asleep." He said softly. He got up and looked at Lola sleeping in her bed. He smiled and just watched for anything as she sleep.

Lola woke up a little before sunrise, rolling over and stretching. She yawned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes, she sighed softly.

Sam was on top of the door outside. He head as sound and popped his head down. He said that Lola was up. "Good morning." He said as he pulled himself back up.

Lola jumped slightly, looking at the window. She smiled softly. "Good morning." She said, still groggy.

"Did you sleep well?" Sam asked as he jump down. He turn to Lola and lead on the door.

Lola nodded, smiling softly. She went to her mirror, smoothing out her nightgown and pulling her hair back. "I did. Did you?" She asked.

Sam smiled. "Yea. So, I think I need to leave form this spot before her dad finds out." He said as he jumped off and landed on the grass. He started to walk around the palace.

Lola waved goodbye as he left, then sighed, but she was still smiling. Sam had made her day better. Going to her closet, she started looking through her clothes, waiting on someone to retrieve her for breakfast. She picked a smooth, simple, teal dress and exchanged the nightgown for it.

There was a knock on Lola's door. "My lady. Breakfast is ready." A man said as he then left.

Sam walked to the wall and jumped over it. He looked at the town and started to wonder around it. "Well lets see what we have here."

Lola checked the mirror to be sure she looked presentable, then started towards the dining room.

Sam walk around the town and saw a stack of cage on the side of the road. He walked to them and looked at the people in side them. He looked up to the top and saw a man. He turn and walked to the to the palace.

Quietly, she entered the dining hall and took her seat. She kept her head low, remembering what Father had said the night before.

The king looked at Lola. "Look at me my daughter. Sam is here just to protect you. Try not to befriend him. He will just leave when his job is done here." He said as he started to eat.

Lola looked up. "Yes Father." She said quietly. "Friends leave all the time from here." She muttered under her breath quietly before taking a bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.