Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam thought for a second. "Library." He said with a smiled.

Lola nodded. "Okay, this way!" She said happily.
When they reached the library, Lola pushed the large doors open and slipped inside, spinning in a circle, her arms raised to the large ceiling. The room was huge, walls and shelves lined with books. "The library!"

Sam walked inside of the Library. "Wow, this is a huge room. Did not know that there this many books." He said as he finish looking around the room. Then again, this is a different world. "Do you like to read?"

Lola nodded. "Sometimes." She said, her fingers gently touching the spines of the books she passed.

"Nice. How many books have you read for here?" Sam said as he did not like to read a lot.

"A whole shelf." She said as she traced her hand along one. "It's in the upper shelves." Lola pointed up at the upper level.

Sam looked up and saw a lot of books. "That is a lot of books." He said as he saw the sun started to go down.

Lola nodded. "Hours and hours of reading." She smiled. She hadn't noticed the time. "Where do you want to go next?"

One of the helpers walked into the Library. "My lady. It is time for dinner." He said as he walked away.

Sam looked at Lola. "Well you better go." He said with a smile.

Lola smiled. "You should come too!" She said happily.

Sam did not know what to. "Am I aloud to do that?"

Lola nodded, still smiling. "Of course! And you can sit by me." She giggled happily. She was glad to have a new friend.

Sam smiled at Lola. "OK. I will. Where do we go?"

"C'mon." Lola smiled, gently taking his hand and leading him towards the large dining hall. It was just across from the kitchen. As she led him inside, she noticed her father was not yet present, but a few others had already sat down. "C'mon." She said softly to Sam, leading him to a chair beside her own.

Sam blush a little bit as Lola grabbed his hand. He followed her to the dinning hall. He looked around wondering if it was a good idea to come here. He set down next to her and looked at her. "I do not fill comfortable here." He said as he looked around.

The king and Queen walk inside and took there sets. The King looked at his daughter and Sam. "Why are you here. I did not asked you to join us." He said as he glared at Sam.

"I did." Lola said, looking at her father. "He's my friend." She said, calm now. She actually looked serious.

The looked at his daughter. "He is not your friend. He is a bodyguard I did not want for you." He said as he got up. "Guards remove this boy form this table. NOW." He commended.

Sam looked at the King. "I will go." He said as he looked at Lola. "It will be fine. Eat good." He said as he walked out. He looked around and sighed. "I guess every one hate me. Good." He said to himself. It will make his job easier to do.

Lola started to object, but was silenced by Sam's words. She stayed silent, her head down.

Sam walked out side to looked around. He wondered if Lola was OK. "What do I do now?" He asked himself as he looked up at the sky.

Lola ate in silence, not speaking to anyone or making eye-contact with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.