Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam looked at Lola. "Do not shut your eyes. You will miss the view do you?" He asked as he looked at some of the town.

Lola hesitated, then slowly opened her eyes. "Woah..." She breathed, hugging him tightly.

"Now comes the fun part." Sam said as they started to fall. He smiled as he saw the ground come closer.

Luna whined softly, afraid. She clung tightly to him, barely peeking out to watch.

Sam smiled as he landed on the ground. He made sure that Lola was safe as he landed. He looked at her and said. "That was not that bad was it?" He asked as he saw one of the helpers walking toward them.

"My lady. You have class now." She said as she wait for her.

Lola glanced around, relaxing a little. "No... It wasn't bad." She smiled softly. "Thank you." She said. Getting down and walking to the helper, she waved goodbye to Sam.

Sam waved back to Lola. "Have fun." He said as he watch her leave. He then started to walk around the castle again.

"You know that a lady like yourself should never be late." The helper said as she walk to a door and open it. "My lady."

Lola nodded. "I know." She said, entering the door. "Good day." She said softly to her instructor, walking to the piano.

"All Lola. How is your morning?" The instructor asked as he walk over to the piano with her.

"It had been good. Yours?" Lola asked, running her fingers lightly over the keys.

"It is good. Now ready to play?" He asked as he got a book out.

Lola nodded. "I am. Are we continuing with yesterday's song or starting a new one?" She asked curiously.

"We can continue the song from yesterday, if you would like to." He said as he turn the book to the page they were on.

Lola nodded. "I haven't practiced it much." She admitted, scanning over the page.

"You will do fine. Just have to confidence, you have inside of you OK." He said as he smile and set down on a chair.

Lola nodded, smiling. "Thank you." She said happily as she started to play. She missed the first note, but quickly corrected herself as she continued through the song, making very few mistakes.

The instructor was bobbing his head to the music as Lola was playing it. "Good. You are doing good." He said he looked at her. "But, if you can, try to hit the first note. OK." He smiled at her as he kept bobbing his head.

Lola nodded. She continued to play to the end of the song, making only one mistake. She smiled, then started over, this time getting the first note right and making only three mistakes in the faster movements.

He looked at Lola with a smile. "You have improved greatly." He said as he looked at the time. "Well that is it for our class for the day. Have a good day me lady." He said as he got up and bowed to her.

Lola looked slightly surprised, then smiled. "Thank you!" She said happily, hopping off the bench. "Have a good day." She said over her shoulder as she skipped out of the piano room. Going to her own room, she had an idea. Exploring...

Status
Not open for further replies.