Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The king looked at his daughter. "I am you father. You will listen to me." He yelled as he got up and left.

The Queen looked at her daughter. "My sweet daughter, you know that you father is just trying to protect you." She said with a smile. "I will let you play with that boy. Just do not tell you father OK."

Lola winced as her father yelled, quiet while her mother spoke. She looked up, pausing a moment before nodding. "I know mother... Thank you." She smiled faintly, continuing to eat.

The queen smile and got up and walk after the King.

Sam looked around the garden and smile. "Well it was fun." He said remembering the game they played.

When Lola finished, she happily hopped up to find Sam. She wondered where he'd be... Going to her room, she slipped her shoes on, looking out on the garden.

Sam was setting on a tree next to the garden. He looked over at Lola's window and waved at her.

Lola noticed him and smiled brightly, waving. She then hopped down from the window, starting to make her way to the garden happily.

Sam watch Lola start to come his way. He smiled as he jump out of the tree. He walked to were she was. "Hello. Did you eat well?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah, and guess what." She giggled, smiling happily. Lola glanced back at the case just to be sure her father wasn't watching.

Sam looked at Lola and smiled. "What?" He asked as he tried to think of what he had to guess at.

Lola giggled. "Mother told me I was allowed to speak to you and play! As long as father doesn't find out." She smiled happily.

"Nice. You have a good mother it looks like." Sam said with a smile. "So, what would you like to do?"

Lola shrugged. "I don't know." She said happily. "I have piano in a few hours though." She looked up through the trees, stretching.

Sam scratched the back of his head. "OK. Piano. I would like to hear you play." He said with a smile.

Lola nodded. "I'm not very good, but I know a few songs." She paused, then hopped up. She managed to grab one of the lower branches and pull herself up, dangling her legs over the edge. She smiled down at Sam.

Sam smiled at Lola. "I bet you are the best." He said with as smile as he looked up at her. "How high can you climb?" He said as he jump up and grabbed another branch.

Lola blushed a little at his comment before she was distracted by his question. "Pretty high." She said, standing as she reached up, grabbing another branch and climbing up.

Sam started to climb up with Lola. "I bet I can go higher then you." He said as he started to climb faster. He enjoyed acting like a kid with her. It was fun to him.

Lola laughed softly. "Good luck!" She said, doing her best to quickly scramble to the top.

Sam smiled. "I do not need luck." He said as he moved to Lola. "Hold on tight." He said as he grabbed and jump high off the tree.

Lola squeaked, closing her eyes tightly. She clung tightly, holding her breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.