Dragon's Den leader. Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam walk away form the bush. "It is no fun if you do not run." He said as he walked to another part of the garden.

Once he was a little further from the bush, Lola dashed from the bush to a tree, a large oak tree. She giggled, then ran to a small fountain.

Sam herd a noise coming form behind him. He turn around as walked back a little bit. He saw some leaves on the ground. "Oh, princess. I will find you." He said in a playful way.

Lola giggled and paused before running towards the small cluster of banana and orange trees.

Sam walked over to the fountain. "Are you over here." He said as he looked closely for her.

Lola giggled and skipped around the trees. "Catch me if you can!" She could barely see him through the trees, he was by the fountain.

Sam looked over to a tree that made a sound. "Give me time." He said as he ran to the tree. "Are you there princess?"

Lola giggled and stumbled back a moment before skipping... Backwards. She giggled, reaching an arm out to him. "Catch me catch me!" She laughed softly.

Sam ran to ward Lola. He smiled at her a he vanish for a second. He grabbed her form behind. "I catch you." He said with a smile.

She stopped and looked around when he disappeared. Lola squeaked, then giggled when she was grabbed. "How did you do that?" She asked, tilting her head back to look at him.

"I was not send her to protect you for nothing. I may look weak, but I am stronger then most of the people here." Sam said as he looked at her.

Lola rolled her eyes, but giggled softly. "Not that, how did you disappear like that?" She asked, poking his cheek gently.

"Oh. I just use the wind. The element can be use to help or to destroy. It is all how you use it. I just use the wind to make me fast." Sam explained to Lola. "Every one can use one element. But, there are some that can use them all." He said with a smile.

Lola's eyes brightened in amazed curiosity. "Woah... That's cool!" She said happily.

"Yea. But, it takes a lot of energy to keep it up. So, there is a lot of training involved in it." Sam said as he looked at Lola. "So, what would you like to do now?"

Lola nodded. "Okay." She pondered what to do... "Well... we could finish the tour, we could play more games, we could explore the forest outside the gates.." She began to make a list.

Sam thought for a moment. "I will like to see the rest of the castle." He said as he smiled at Lola.

Lola nodded and gently stepped away. "Okay." She smiled, offering him her hand. "I know an easy way back." She giggled.

Sam smiled as he took Lola's hand. He followed her. He started to remember his own family and wondered if they were OK.

Lola made her way through a small path she had made. They were back inside much quicker than if they had gone on the normal paths. "Let's see..." She paused. "Dungeons or library?"

Status
Not open for further replies.