Status
Not open for further replies.
I should start on mine soon. Nooooot sure if I'm gonna get that art in time, so.. You okay with my garbage, or would you rather I find something else? I've got more than enough pictures saved to do something else, just wanna know before I start writing. I'm leaning toward just writing up a different character, but I want a second opinion.

Male Elf Rogue, leaning into Archer.. but I'll finalize it when the time comes.
*puts hand to face* I'm an idiot. Apparently I straight up missed that there is already an elven archer. Haha. I swear sometimes I read things and immediately forget I read those things.

Anyway~ I've got another few ideas. I'll wait to see what others are spinning. I may either do a warrior or a dual-wielding rogue. It looks like we have all the races filled. I may do a human or a half-elf human... though... honestly... human... XD I just found a nice picture for that.

---

Also, I found a face-claim. Also. The artist I found a face-claim from does semi-realistic dragon age portraits. Their tumblr gallery is filled with them, in case you guys are interested. I can try to comb through it find things similar to your characters. For instance, I just found a pretty badass female qunari.

Anyway, just throwing that out there if people need help. ^_^ Otherwise, I'm excited for this RP to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
*puts hand to face* I'm an idiot. Apparently I straight up missed that there is already an elven archer. Haha. I swear sometimes I read things and immediately forget I read those things.

Anyway~ I've got another few ideas. I'll wait to see what others are spinning. I may either do a warrior or a dual-wielding rogue. It looks like we have all the races filled. I may do a human or a half-elf human... though... honestly... human... XD I just found a nice picture for that.

---

Also, I found a face-claim. Also. The artist I found a face-claim from does semi-realistic dragon age portraits. Their tumblr gallery is filled with them, in case you guys are interested. I can try to comb through it find things similar to your characters. For instance, I just found a pretty badass female qunari.

Anyway, just throwing that out there if people need help. ^_^ Otherwise, I'm excited for this RP to start.
Don't let the fact that there is another Elven archer sway you from creating the character you want. There are still many ways to make your character distinct from mine.

I'm sorry I've been dragging my feet guys. I've been traveling a bit for Christmas break, so it has been hard to find the time to sit down and work on this.

Don't let the fact that there is another Elven archer sway you from creating the character you want. There are still many ways to make your character distinct from mine.

Oh. Of course. Just considering the small group, I don't want to make too much overlap. Not to mention, I think I got my wires crossed. I remember thinking that there wasn't an archer. It was the other way around. Oh, brains. Why do you betray us? XD

Believe me, it's not a make or break situation. My idea still stands pretty solid.
Don't worry~!

I'm sorry I've been dragging my feet guys. I've been traveling a bit for Christmas break, so it has been hard to find the time to sit down and work on this.
No rush. I'm sure plenty of people are at least a little busy around this time.

Great news, guys! I just posted the OOC & Sign-up thread. Please start turning in your character applications there, so I can get them formatted into the 'Characters' section. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.