Dragon Age: Shattered Dreams - OOC & Sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dwarfeist warrior ever.

Would something like this work for you?

c240f8482181ebbeacf940fcff3c2fbe.jpg

Eh, he doesn't have a beard and isn't really a sword guy.

But if you need a set of armor for him, I won't make you find something. I'll get it for you. =D

@Cerulean

You said that that was the only photo you could find for him, I was just trying to help you out. I didn't know if maybe you had trouble finding decent pics for him or not that I could put as part of the mosaic. lol

49801010528f35e9e47c65c722e58279.jpg
5424ffc34b324e7496cba362872a5773.jpg

Found these Qunari Warrior pics for whoever wants to use them. You don't have to. Just putting it out there.

Title Page Image

1460bc2806c5adebb38d5371ff419da7.jpg

I'm working on what type of font to use for it. >.>​

That's neato burrito. ^_^

@Twilight Dream
I have no idea if tags are working or not. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I was wondering if I could change up my character. It's been a minute since I planned Valiant, which I know that couldn't be helped, so before I got to work on that, I thought would ask if it's alright to change up my character?

Having a hard time finding much info on languages, outside of what they're called and who they're associated with. Anyone know where I should look? Should I not bother?

I was actually going to make a tab when I start construction on the new OOC on the Elvish language including a list of phrases and their english counter parts.

Would anyone still think this would be useful?

Reactions: Cerulean
I'd think so. Everyone language could probably use that actually.

@Cerulean - That's one of the things I was looking at. I was trying to find something with lists of words/phrases in those languages, specifically Ander and maybe Tevene. It's not super important, but it'd be nice to have.

True, I kind of want to slip in old dwarven here and there. XD

Okay, I'll add them when I make the tabs. He could even ask Tiberius and he could teach him. :]

Tiberius and Noob sitting in tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Wait why am I kissing Tiberius

Oh okay

• Useful
Reactions: Cerulean
Status
Not open for further replies.