Doodles And Dreams

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn gave Niall a smile and took the things from her and nodded before looking at Harry. "I am shitting myself haz, can't exactly hide my tattoos, but anyway want to come in the changing room and help me, you can see me nearly naked"

"Your tattoos are cool, Zee, don't worry." Harry smiled, and nodded. She followed Zayn towards the changing rooms. "And I've seen more of you than most people." She winked with a giggle.

Zayn laughed at what she said. "Yes and I love my tattoos, but no one knows about them" she said and giggled. "Babe we had sex, you've seen and felt things" she said and went into the changing rooms and closed the curtain, taking off all her clothes but her underwear and put it on herself. "talk about a very skimpy bikini"

Harry leaned against the back wall of the cubicle as Zayn changed into the bikini, and she grinned, "You do look amazing though - your figure is incredible and your tattoos are sexy."

Zayn smiled at Harry and gave her a wink, adjusted her boobs in the bikini top and turning around. "Can you tie the bikini top up for me please?" she asked her and giggled. "Well you know, I love my figure as well, maybe go do some modelling, thank you, I love my tattoo's as well, even if I do have a few"

Harry tied up the top, and smiled. "You look perfect for the beach, or a swimwear catalogue." She turned Zayn around to look in the mirror, "You look hot, and if Niall can't see that, she's blind."

Zayn held her long black hair out of the way so Harry could tie the back up and she laughed. "I'll look into it and see if I can become a model for swimwear, but they might not take me because of my tattoo's unless they cover them up" she said and looked in the mirror with a smile. "Well, we will find that out" she said and pushed the curtain back. "Niall, what do you think?"

Niall's jaw dropped when she saw Zayn. "Bloody hell - you look...wow. For a minute I thought I was looking at Naomi Campbell, because damn Zayn, you look gorgeous like a bloody supermodel." She glanced her up and down.

"So...you and Harry...are you two a thing?" She casually asked, glancing at their reflection in the big wall mirror.

Zayn chewed on her lower lip as she looked at Niall and chuckled. "Well Naomi Campbell is darker than me but thank you, I see the tattoo's don't put you off either" she said and looked at herself in the mirror and nodded. "Yeah we are sort of a thing, and before you ask, yes I'm bisexual but please don't go around telling everyone that"

"So, you would say no if I asked you out?" Niall pouted, turning so she could see how the bikini sarong looked from behind. "That's a pity, because I really like you."

Zayn looked at her and smiled. "Niall I never said I would say no if you asked me out" she said to her and blushed. "To be honest, I never thought you were into girls"

"I'm just into you." Niall smiled at her, and took off the sarong to look at herself in just the bikini. "Are you and Harry dating, or just like friends with benefits?" She glanced at Zayn with a smile.

Zayn raised her eyebrow. "How can you just be into me?" she asked her and looked Niall up and down in the bikini. "You could say more friends with benefits"

"Oh, so you would go out with me?" Niall brightened up at this. "We could go bowling after the football game tonight? I'm in the cheerleading squad so we'll be cheering for the team, but afterwards, we could go bowling and get some dinner?"

Zayn smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah I'd love to go on a date with you Niall, I just don't want it to be public at the moment, so if people from school go bowling, then I won't go in, because I'm not comfortable about that yet" she said and was just speaking the truth.

"If anyone asks, we'll just be two friends hanging out, ok?" Niall suggested. "I'm not ready to come out either, so yeah." She went back into her cubicle, pulling the curtain across and changing out of the bikini into her normal clothes. "So, Wednesday?"

Zayn looked at her and shrugged. "But you never hung out with me before, so won't they think it's weird and plus, I don't want your reputation to go down, just because you are hanging out with me" she said but Monday, she was going as herself anyway in nice clothes, her tattoo's on show and wouldn't even be afraid to smoke in front of people. "Yeah Wednesday, Monday tomorrow"

"I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad - I'll be fine." Niall came out once she was dressed, and smiled.

Harry came out of the cubicle behind Zayn. "How about we go to Claires now? I need some new hairbands."

Zayn sighed at what she said. "But that could still change Niall if you are seen hanging around with me but it's your choice" she said before she went and got changed into her clothes again and looked at Harry and nodded with a smile. "Yeah we can go to Claires now, not a problem"

"Great. And how about some coffee on the way there? I'm so hungover, it's unreal." Harry smiled and laced her arm around Zayn's. "So, are you getting the bikini? You looked ridiculously hot in it, and if you get it, I'll ask my aunt if we can visit her in LA this summer."

Status
Not open for further replies.