Doodles And Dreams

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zayn looked at Harry and chuckled. "We can get some coffee babe, I think you are more hungover than what I am to be honest and I had more drink than you, man my dad is going to kill me if he finds out" she said smiling and kissed Harry's cheek. "Well I mean, I wasn't planning on getting it but if you want me to get it then I will"

"You should - you're totally hot in it, and you've been to visit my aunt with me before - her place is like practically on the beach, and the weather's good all year around there." Harry nodded and picked up the jacket. "I'm getting this jacket - it's awesome."

Zayn giggled and took the bikini and nodded. "Your aunts house is really nice and I love the fact that you can just sunbath and enjoy the beach" she said smiling. "Plus the weather is amazing" she said and looked at the jacket and nodded. "You so have to get that jacket, it's perfect"

"Anything else you want to get? I'm going to pay for this, and then go get some coffee to wake myself up. Want me to bring anything back for you?" Harry offered.

"Just a water, please." Niall smiled.

Zayn looked at her best friend and smiled. "Well why don't we all go in and sit down for a little and have a chat?" she asked her and thought about it. "Actually, could you get me a coffee as well babe? I can give you the money" she asked with a smile.

"No problem. Back in a bit."Harry nodded and headed out of the changing rooms, towards the till counter.

"So, how do you feel about us having a date some time? We could go ice skating? Or maybe even just for a walk?" Niall smiled wider, sliding an arm around Zayn's tiny waist.

Zayn smiled and blew her a kiss before she went. "Thank you Harry" she called to her before looking at the other beautiful girl next to him. "I mean we can go on a date if you want to, I honestly don't mind just as long as it doesn't involve any swimming, then i'll be fine" she said and bit on her lower lip as Niall's arm went around her waist.

"Ice skating then? Or we could head down to Tunbridge Wells next Saturday and try out those inflatable water balls?" Niall suggested, idly tracing circles on Zayn's hip with her index finger.

Zayn smiled at her. "How about we do both things, do one of them first and then the other on a different date or later" she suggested with a smile.

"Sure." Niall nodded, and picked up the bikini she had tried on. "You should definitely get that bikini by the way. You looked amazing in it." She smiled and headed for the underwear section. "Hey, do you think this would look good on me?" She held up a sexy red lacy bra and panty set.

Zayn smiled at her and shrugged. "Harry told me to get the bikini as well, so I guess I might as well" she said and raised her eyebrow, following her to the lingerie section and cleared her throat a little. "Erm, y-yeah I guess it would look good on you or more sexy and hot but you know" she said to her and blushing a little.

Niall giggled. "You're cute when you blush, Zayn." She picked up another set which was a cute baby pink pair. "I love shopping, just picking out clothes and looking at them."

Zayn blushed even more with what Niall said to her. "Thanks I guess" she said to her and just watching with what she picked up. "I think most girls love shopping but it depends, I mean I prefer my reading, art, writing and singing music" she said with a shrug.

"That's cool. It means you're unique. Special." Niall flashed a dazzling smile at her, as she browsed the lingerie-type stuff.

Zayn smiled at what Niall said to her and giggled a little. "Of course it does make me unique and special, Allah makes every person unique and special" she said to Niall with a shrug, people knew she was Muslim and was half Pakistani.

"You're extra special though." Niall smiled and kissed her cheek. She picked up some silky, skimpy nighties. "These are so nice, don't you think?"

Zayn smiled at what she said and blushed again. "I'm not, I'm just my own unique and special person" she said to her and raised her eyebrow. "Yeah I guess, it's not something I would wear in bed though, unless I was sleeping in a bedroom with a partner"

"Why not? I think that every girl has the right to make herself feel sexy, even when she's alone at home." Niall pointed out with a smile. "It's just me, my dad and my brother at home, so whenever I'm in the house alone, I wear stuff like this, and I feel like a supermodel."

Zayn shrugged. "I man yes of course every girl has the right to make herself feel sexy at home, you are in a house full of males, I have my sisters, I don't feel the need to be sexy I guess" she said with a shrug. "You look like a supermodel anyway, you don't need one of these to make you feel or look sexy"

"You're the model, not me. Seriously, with that perfect skin and cheekbones, you belong in a fashion magazine." Niall said incredulously. "Or if you don't want to be a model, you could write for a fashion blog or something? What do you like writing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.